PDA

View Full Version : Vote Martin Dundas !!

Martin Dundas
06-02-2017, 07:09 PM
Just a quick note to say that I really hope as many people as possible read the role spec and watch the videos on the website and vote for the candidates that they believe are best suited to the role.

If you feel that one of these people is me, VOTE MARTIN DUNDAS !!

We have 8 good candidates standing for election, so if you are entitled to vote, please vote and help make a difference.

Thanks

Martin
GGTTH

SRHibs
06-02-2017, 07:15 PM
I'm no strategist, but I don't think your sole contribution to Hibs.net (a fan-owned website) should have been making a thread telling people to vote for you. Good luck regardless -same to the other candidates!

cabbageandribs1875
06-02-2017, 07:15 PM
Just a quick note to say that I really hope as many people as possible read the role spec and watch the videos on the website and vote for the candidates that they believe are best suited to the role.

If you feel that one of these people is me, VOTE MARTIN DUNDAS !!

We have 8 good candidates standing for election, so if you are entitled to vote, please vote and help make a difference.

Thanks

Martin
GGTTH

i'm sure we will, charlene and tracey

oh...just realised what you're doing, but good luck anyway to ALL candidates:agree:

:hilarious

hibee_nation
06-02-2017, 07:19 PM
4 posts eh LTYF :wink:

Eyrie
06-02-2017, 07:26 PM
I'm no strategist, but I don't think your sole contribution to Hibs.net (a fan-owned website) should have been making a thread telling people to vote for you. Good luck regardless -same to the other candidates!

And that contribution made only after voting had started.

Martin would have been better to join and start posting as soon as he announced he was standing. Both Charlene and Tracey did so and it's been helpful to see their thoughts which certainly helped me decide who to vote for.