PDA

View Full Version : Tracey Smith Q & A for Fans Rep role

GreenArmyyy!
06-02-2017, 11:45 AM
Afternoon all....

Just in case any of you are interested our group Hibernian FC Fans news on Facebook are doing a Facebook live Q and A session today at 1:30pm in which Tracey will answer fans questions about her and what she will bring to the role.

If any of you wish to watch then feel free to pop over and join the group so you can pose any questions you have.

If you aren't free to see it just now it is a live video feed so the video will pop up on the group to watch again at any point.
GGTTH!

woodythehibee
06-02-2017, 11:46 AM
Afternoon all....

Just in case any of you are interested our group Hibernian FC Fans news on Facebook are doing a Facebook live Q and A session today at 1:30pm in which Tracey will answer fans questions about her and what she will bring to the role.

If any of you wish to watch then feel free to pop over and join the group so you can pose any questions you have.

GGTTH!

You doing individual Q&A's with all the candidates?

GreenArmyyy!
06-02-2017, 11:48 AM

We have offered the group out to all candidates and invited them to get in touch with us to arrange one. If any of the candidates are on here and wish to do one then please drop me a message and we will arrange it.

Danderhall Hibs
06-02-2017, 12:05 PM

Are they the BBC like? :greengrin

woodythehibee
06-02-2017, 12:46 PM
We have offered the group out to all candidates and invited them to get in touch with us to arrange one. If any of the candidates are on here and wish to do one then please drop me a message and we will arrange it.

Nice one :aok:

woodythehibee
06-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Are they the BBC like? :greengrin

:top marks

GreenArmyyy!
06-02-2017, 12:56 PM
Just to let you all know..... Frank Dougan will also be taking part in a live Q & A at 3pm on the group and Charlene Feeney-Seale will be doing a text Q & A ON the group between 4:30pm-5:30pm.

sleeping giant
06-02-2017, 04:47 PM
Good stuff Greenarmyy.

I will need to join.

GreenArmyyy!
06-02-2017, 05:15 PM
Good stuff Greenarmyy.

I will need to join.

More than welcome pal, Tracey and Frank's live video Q and A's are up whilst on another post Charlene is conducting a text Q & A.