PDA

View Full Version : Trouble before game yesterday

Ringothedog
05-02-2017, 08:43 AM
My sister was telling me there was a wee Stramash out side the Four in hand yesterday, anyone see it ?

Pretty Boy
05-02-2017, 08:45 AM
I was in the bookies and about 8 or 8 Ayr fans, who looked about 12, came past singing that 'no one liked them' whilst banging the windows and knocking into folk.

Maybe related to that? They were the usual virgin types with crap haircuts, grey joggers and ill fitting hoodies.

TrinityHibs
05-02-2017, 08:45 AM
There was a group of around 20 Ayr fans clearly looking to introduce themselves to someone/anyone at about 2.40. Some of the 4 in hand regulars seemed to be showing interest when I went past.

green day
05-02-2017, 08:47 AM
They were the usual virgin types with crap haircuts, grey joggers and ill fitting hoodies.
Aye, cut and paste the Falkirk dancers. What is it with these small towns?

Mr White
05-02-2017, 08:49 AM

Limited gene pool and a lack of adequate leisure facilities.

Ringothedog
05-02-2017, 08:55 AM
There was a group of around 20 Ayr fans clearly looking to introduce themselves to someone/anyone at about 2.40. Some of the 4 in hand regulars seemed to be showing interest when I went past.

A bald guy with a union Jack tattoo on the Back of his head got a bottle smashed over his neck allegedly.

HappyHanlon
05-02-2017, 09:20 AM
A bald guy with a union Jack tattoo on the Back of his head got a bottle smashed over his neck allegedly.

Shame, hope it hurt and they're still picking the glass out with tweezers covered in excrement.

147lothian
05-02-2017, 10:38 AM
I was in the bookies and about 8 or 8 Ayr fans, who looked about 12, came past singing that 'no one liked them' whilst banging the windows and knocking into folk.

Maybe related to that? They were the usual virgin types with crap haircuts, grey joggers and ill fitting hoodies.

Yes im sure it was related to that, I was coming up Sunnyside Lane from the Hibs Club when about 20 of them walked past along Easter Road they then turned onto Albion Road, they were pushing into folk and shouting a strange song that said we hate Killie Fenian bar stewards, some of them started shouting this way and they went back and down Easer Road towards the Four in Hand.

It seems like the smaller and more irrelevant the team, the more they attract theses complete roasters, that have been watching too much Danny Dyer, attention seeking toss pots.

Dunbar Hibee
05-02-2017, 10:40 AM
Ayr United fans trying to be relevant. Hope they got a licking.

Hibernia&Alba
05-02-2017, 10:47 AM

What a fine representative of his town. What kind of moron does that?

DaveF
05-02-2017, 10:49 AM

Saw them walking along Albion road singing something incoherent. Drunk on cheap wine no doubt and quite a sad sight. Anything but intimidating.

Bostonhibby
05-02-2017, 10:50 AM
Yokels getting caught up in the excitement of a yearly visit to a big city by the sounds of it.

Baldy Foghorn
05-02-2017, 10:55 AM
Yokels getting caught up in the excitement of a yearly visit to a big city by the sounds of it.

This:aok:

FC Leige
05-02-2017, 10:57 AM
A bald guy with a union Jack tattoo on the Back of his head got a bottle smashed over his neck allegedly. Thats the best bit of news ive heard so far

Sas_The_Hibby
05-02-2017, 11:03 AM

Well, was it 8 or was it 8? :greengrin

Pretty Boy
05-02-2017, 11:05 AM
Well, was it 8 or was it 8? :greengrin

Might have been 8. Or maybe 8, can't be sure.

Bostonhibby
05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Pray for the Ayr 8.

Hope they managed to get the stains off their joggers before having to sit on the bus home.

monarch
05-02-2017, 11:29 AM
When your mother is the same person as your auntie there's bound to be some knock on damage.

05-02-2017, 11:42 AM
Yes im sure it was related to that, I was coming up Sunnyside Lane from the Hibs Club when about 20 of them walked past along Easter Road they then turned onto Albion Road, they were pushing into folk and shouting a strange song that said we hate Killie Fenian bar stewards, some of them started shouting this way and they went back and down Easer Road towards the Four in Hand.

It seems like the smaller and more irrelevant the team, the more they attract theses complete roasters, that have been watching too much Danny Dyer, attention seeking toss pots.

Probably because its more exciting than the football they have to watch week in week out. Cringe so badly when these groups of scrawny, spotty wee boys who look like their barely past puberty strut about thinking their a "mob" just because they've saved up all their birthday money to buy a stone island jacket. ****ing pathetic and it seem to completely pass them by just how embarrassing they actually look.

Give it a rest boys eh, your just as irrelevant as your team :bye:

High-On-Hibs
05-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Walked past quite a few of these wee dobars on the way to the stadium. One of them had a burst nose but was still trying to give it the big in. They just never learn.

Sas_The_Hibby
05-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Might have been 8. Or maybe 8, can't be sure.

:thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
05-02-2017, 06:29 PM
Yes, yes, yes, it is embarrassing and sad from an older person's perspective, but you have to see it through the lens of youth and its bouncing hormones and remember what a fun and bonding experience it is for those young chaps. There they are, fortified with drink, in the big city, representing their little town, facing overwhelming odds...it's like Game of Thrones in their minds, a romantic quest of camaraderie.

We've all been there, and I don't mind youth having it's fling. I think a lot of knee-jerk negative responses are from people who either did that sort of thing themselves, and are now embarrassed, or didn't do it and feel they missed out. Both are valid, particularly from parents, who have to have a 'do as I say, not as I did.' Then you get them in the pub and it's all (often sanitised) versions of the same thing.

It's the (very) odd older head you find tagging along like a paedophille scoutmaster that I find a little more disturbing. Those chaps just cannot let go.

So yes, it can go wrong and somebody can get seriously hurt if those kids start power-tripping and trying to find their limits, but usually it's just a comical spectacle.

emerald green
05-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Put these wee fannies in a boxing ring, one on one, and they would s*** themselves.

JK Rolling
05-02-2017, 06:51 PM
What a fine representative of his town. What kind of moron does that?

Let me get this straight, you think the guy with the Union Jack tattooed on the back of head is the moron and not the arse who bottled him. Very strange.

I hope neither of us encounter an equivalent moron when we're at an away game.

I like to show off my Hibs tats and don't see that this should give anyone a licence to assault me.

GORDONSMITH7
05-02-2017, 06:56 PM
Put these wee fannies in a boxing ring, one on one, and they would s*** themselves.

I saw the incandescent 12 year old outside yon Church, Albion Road giving it the tired "Come ahead'' gestures. Hibs fans going merrily on their way to the turnstiles told them to **** off or they would get a licking. They did not ''Come ahead'' and sloped off.

GGTTH

BIG G

emerald green
05-02-2017, 07:02 PM
I saw the incandescent 12 year old outside yon Church, Albion Road giving it the tired "Come ahead'' gestures. Hibs fans going merrily on their way to the turnstiles told them to **** off or they would get a licking. They did not ''Come ahead'' and sloped off.

GGTTH

BIG G

That sounds like the usual stuff GS7. They couldn't fight sleep. It's pathetic.

FC Leige
05-02-2017, 07:16 PM
I think a lot of these wee town teams have teenage hoolies who see Hibs the same way Eastern European fans see England supporters. They have read all about the glory days of the hoolie era and now want to claim themselves a big scalp. They dont realise that the events they read about happened 20 odd years ago.

birdspotter
05-02-2017, 07:19 PM
Same bunch of fannies that were in Middletons before the game. A few were looking casual the rest were just tramps out on day release from school.
They left for the game just after 2.3pm but I bumped into them again outside the ground as they made their way rounder from the Hibs ends.
Clearly looking for bother and as a previous poster noted they got it! Bald guy bleeding from the head wanting to have some more but was being held back by two Hibbies who advised him NOT to take it any further. Rest of his whelt mates had by then decided enough was enough and we heading back round to the away end singing "we're Ayr and we do what we want". Clearly NOT in this case!!
FFS 20 yrs ago these fannies would have never been able to get along London Rd never mind ER!

FC Leige
05-02-2017, 07:25 PM
Same bunch of fannies that were in Middletons before the game. A few were looking casual the rest were just tramps out on day release from school.
They left for the game just after 2.3pm but I bumped into them again outside the ground as they made their way rounder from the Hibs ends.
Clearly looking for bother and as a previous poster noted they got it! Bald guy bleeding from the head wanting to have some more but was being held back by two Hibbies who advised him NOT to take it any further. Rest of his whelt mates had by then decided enough was enough and we heading back round to the away end singing "we're Ayr and we do what we want". Clearly NOT in this case!!
FFS 20 yrs ago these fannies would have never been able to get along London Rd never mind ER! It was the same when we played Dundee Utd 3 weeks ago. Their young cashies walked up St Clair Street and turned right passing the Hibs shop. They were chanting some crap about how no'one takes Utd. I must admit i was hoping a young Hibs team were going to appear and prove them wrong

Hibernia&Alba
05-02-2017, 07:35 PM
Let me get this straight, you think the guy with the Union Jack tattooed on the back of head is the moron and not the arse who bottled him. Very strange.

I hope neither of us encounter an equivalent moron when we're at an away game.

I like to show off my Hibs tats and don't see that this should give anyone a licence to assault me.

I didn't say that; you're putting two and two together and getting five. Of course the guy who assaulted him is a moron; I was just baffled by the thought of somebody having a flag tattooed on the back of his head.

FC Leige
05-02-2017, 07:41 PM
I didn't say that; you're putting two and two together and getting five. Of course the guy who assaulted him is a moron; I was just baffled by the thought of somebody having a flag tattooed on the back of his head. A skinhead with a Union flag tattooed on his napper walking around challenging Hibs fans to fight. In my view he wasn't bottled hard enough.

Babyshamble
05-02-2017, 08:13 PM
Caught the tail end of it opposite the Albion bar.i asked a guy,looked 15.whats happening mate ? He replied the CCS are swedging mate .top boys likes 😂😂😂

Slim Shady
05-02-2017, 08:39 PM

The skinny bald runt came into the Office looking harassed. Thinking he was a Hibs fan I asked him if he was okay, before he went back out to join the rest of the plebs looking for bother at 4 in hand.

Walked to the ground and he was giving it the big come on then before being slapped and sent on his way.

Bunch of inbred twats, embarrassment to their team and no place I. Scottish football.

Hibernia&Alba
05-02-2017, 08:43 PM
The skinny bald runt came into the Office looking harassed. Thinking he was a Hibs fan I asked him if he was okay, before he went back out to join the rest of the plebs looking for bother at 4 in hand.

Walked to the ground and he was giving it the big come on then before being slapped and sent on his way.

Bunch of inbred twats, embarrassment to their team and no place I. Scottish football.

How many Hibs fans have you ever seen with a Union Jack tattooed on their heid? :greengrin

Slim Shady
05-02-2017, 08:58 PM
I rarely do full inspections of males in pubs, never saw the Union Jack

hibsboy69
05-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Exuberance.

No malice.

:greengrin

broondog
05-02-2017, 09:59 PM
It was the same when we played Dundee Utd 3 weeks ago. Their young cashies walked up St Clair Street and turned right passing the Hibs shop. They were chanting some crap about how no'one takes Utd. I must admit i was hoping a young Hibs team were going to appear and prove them wrong

Anyone who supports or gets involved in football "casual" activity needs to sort their lives out. Seriously pathetic behaviour and I couldn't give a **** if our ,"young team," wins or loses against an equally pathetic sad group of individuals. Cringe every time I hear about this stuff going on at football.

Scouse Hibee
05-02-2017, 10:12 PM
Anyone who supports or gets involved in football "casual" activity needs to sort their lives out. Seriously pathetic behaviour and I couldn't give a **** if our ,"young team," wins or loses against an equally pathetic sad group of individuals. Cringe every time I hear about this stuff going on at football.

Spot on.

Pretty Boy
05-02-2017, 10:27 PM

I think DBS has said it above.

As one gets older it's easy to condemn this behaviour, and rightly so. However when you are in your early teens and fuelled by hormones and cheap bevvy it's easy to get caught up in. It's part and parcel of growing up for some. It's the older cretins who still hang about with these youngsters people should be concerned about.

JK Rolling
06-02-2017, 07:56 AM
I didn't say that; you're putting two and two together and getting five. Of course the guy who assaulted him is a moron; I was just baffled by the thought of somebody having a flag tattooed on the back of his head.

There was no incorrect arithmetic on my part. I simply thought that the behaviour of the 'bottler' was more worthy of the title moron that that of a ropey tattoo wearer.

You made no reference to the guy committing the assault therefore I assumed you thought it was an ok thing to do.

I simply don't like the thought of fans young, old, not so bright (UJ Tattoo) being unable to peacefully attend a game. Anyone going looking for trouble will hopefully find a like minded opposition fan and leave the rest of us in peace.

I meant no offence to you mate, simply felt the need to clarify.:aok:

JK Rolling
06-02-2017, 07:58 AM

This. Excellent post.

147lothian
06-02-2017, 08:56 AM
Just on a wee side note I saw the same spotty teenage sad Neanderthals after the game when I was heading home up Easter Road, they were coming up Bothwell Street with their cans of super strong lager, they began shouting then went back down Bothwell Street, don't know if anything happened after that? But wearing tracksuit bottoms on their big day out in the Capital and drinking on an empty head wasn't too clever

Hibernia&Alba
06-02-2017, 12:38 PM
There was no incorrect arithmetic on my part. I simply thought that the behaviour of the 'bottler' was more worthy of the title moron that that of a ropey tattoo wearer.

You made no reference to the guy committing the assault therefore I assumed you thought it was an ok thing to do.

I simply don't like the thought of fans young, old, not so bright (UJ Tattoo) being unable to peacefully attend a game. Anyone going looking for trouble will hopefully find a like minded opposition fan and leave the rest of us in peace.

I meant no offence to you mate, simply felt the need to clarify.:aok:

Nae bother, mate. No offence taken; I agree fully with what you're saying.

06-02-2017, 01:13 PM

Totally agree. Young laddies who've watched Green Street too many times trying to act the hard men is beyond cringe. I get they are young and immature and think it's all good fun showing off in front of their pals but it doesn't stop them looking like total fannies. If confronted i'm sure they would **** their pants and run a mile. Its the grown men that are even more embarrassing though. Guys who should have a bit more self awareness of how pathetic they look and should have well out grown the "daft young laddie" phase.

Seriously, anyone going to the football thinking they are a big tough "hooligans" get a ****ing life and grow up. Nobody genuinely takes you seriously. folk don't admire what you do or think wow look at those big hard men, everybody just can't help but cringe and feel sorry for you. The worst of it is, these "mobs" don't usual dont even tend go after other groups up for a fight, they target normal folk just going to to football. Look at the hibs fan who got attacked at the train station at Falkirk for example. They weren't casuals, just normal fans who were set about by these idiots. If they were so big and hard they wouldn't have to outnumber innocent folk. Thats where it gets bad. If they want to meet up with another group of "casuals" wanting a fight then fine, go away and all be wee fannies together but leave out the folk who just want to go see a football game.

IlDiavola
06-02-2017, 04:53 PM

You're probably right actually. :thumbsup:

Bet they were just wee boys too :rolleyes:

IlDiavola
06-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Totally agree. Young laddies who've watched Green Street too many times trying to act the hard men is beyond cringe. I get they are young and immature and think it's all good fun showing off in front of their pals but it doesn't stop them looking like total fannies. If confronted i'm sure they would **** their pants and run a mile. Its the grown men that are even more embarrassing though. Guys who should have a bit more self awareness of how pathetic they look and should have well out grown the "daft young laddie" phase.

Seriously, anyone going to the football thinking they are a big tough "hooligans" get a ****ing life and grow up. Nobody genuinely takes you seriously. folk don't admire what you do or think wow look at those big hard men, everybody just can't help but cringe and feel sorry for you. The worst of it is, these "mobs" don't usual dont even tend go after other groups up for a fight, they target normal folk just going to to football. Look at the hibs fan who got attacked at the train station at Falkirk for example. They weren't casuals, just normal fans who were set about by these idiots. If they were so big and hard they wouldn't have to outnumber innocent folk. Thats where it gets bad. If they want to meet up with another group of "casuals" wanting a fight then fine, go away and all be wee fannies together but leave out the folk who just want to go see a football game.

Great post! :thumbsup: