PDA

View Full Version : This seasons Scottish Cup.

greenlex
04-02-2017, 09:51 PM
It's a distraction from the task in hand. Defeat next week wouldn't be the end of the world. There I've said it.

3pm
04-02-2017, 09:52 PM
Aye it would!

we are hibs
04-02-2017, 09:55 PM
Absolute drivel.

Mr White
04-02-2017, 09:56 PM
I'll be gutted if we lose our defence of the cup at one of those rubbishy half completed grounds that the top league seems to be riddled with these days.

Sir David Gray
04-02-2017, 09:58 PM
I'm not bothered about winning the cup again this year (it would be great if we could) I just don't want to be put out by the puddle drinkers.

JohnM1875
04-02-2017, 09:59 PM
It's always the end of the world when we get beat by them!! For a few days at least. I'd happily go out next round. Unless we draw the rangers . . .

ionahibby
04-02-2017, 10:01 PM
It's a distraction from the task in hand. Defeat next week wouldn't be the end of the world. There I've said it.

Correct it won't. Promotion is the priority. As much as it will sicken me if we get beat especially at the asbestos arena, it won't be the end of the world.

kaimendhibs
04-02-2017, 10:02 PM
It would be a disaster for me

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Joe6-2
04-02-2017, 10:04 PM
I'm not bothered about winning the cup again this year (it would be great if we could) I just don't want to be put out by the puddle drinkers.

This this this!

Billy Whizz
04-02-2017, 10:07 PM

I don't mind if we don't win this year, promotion is more important. Just don't want to lose, whatever to the Poppy Thieves

A week is a long time in football. This time last week, they were down and out, and we were deemed favourites. Think our top players will step up next week, go through after a replay

cleanyman
04-02-2017, 10:11 PM
Pish

Hibs won't win it this year but winning next week is the ultimate confidence booster

B.H.F.C
04-02-2017, 10:12 PM
Pish. Stinks of thinking we will lose and trying to console ourselves by saying that it doesn't really matter IMO.

I hope the players don't have this attitude. I don't think we will win the cup this year but I don't want to give it up to that lot.

I don't buy in to some of the talk about all the pressure being on them. We are the holders and we are playing our biggest rivals so of course there is pressure on us. And it might actually do us good because it's the complete opposite of today when the players thought they'd just turn up and win.

greenlex
04-02-2017, 10:14 PM
Some might think it's pish but I firmly believe it cost us 2 points today. FWIW I believe we will win next week. Doesn't change my mind about it. Rangers next round and the minds wander again. A semi after that?

SlickShoes
04-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Well we can't possibly play as bad as we did today can we?

Rewind a week and a half and I was quite confident but since then we have scored 2 goals and hearts have scored 7. That's the only worrying thing for me, if our lads are up for it then we will win, if they put in a half arsed performance like today we will get thumped.

ShinyFantastic
04-02-2017, 10:23 PM
Wow wow wow wow. What nonsense. Winning the Scottish Cup, realistically, will always be the best thing Hibs can achieve. Turn our nose up at the Scottish Cup and we have nothing!

C Feeney-Seale
04-02-2017, 10:31 PM
The good thing about today is we do seem to be good at bouncing back under Lennon, and I do prefer going to Tynecastle as the underdogs. I think Hearts will be cocky after their last two games and I think we can bring them back down to earth.

I for one am very much looking forward to 90 mins where they can't sing since 1902, and no matter what the score is will enjoy 'when hibs went up to life the Scottish cup...' being belted around our end!

Col2
04-02-2017, 10:31 PM
Feels more important than last year which doesn't really make sense given pressure should be off.

These sort of games are won and lost on fine margins including a bad referee decision or an individual (unexpected) mistake.

But when all said and done we have a squad of players who have been through it 12 months ago and absolutely GET what a derby means. We have a manager who absolutely understands why it means and all that should mean we have a no fear approach.

Today was poor but miles different to the proposition, occasion etc that awaits unless a week on Sunday. Quietly confident that we will still be in the cup by 3pm week Sunday.

Waxy
04-02-2017, 10:46 PM
We've only won it once in 114 years. We're still due a few ton of luck in this tournament. Sit back and watch it happen.

Gogs07
04-02-2017, 10:57 PM
A draw at worst and then pump them at home!

Don't give the inbred cesspool drinkers anything and they can die in their own Lillian dish!!

GGTHH:flag:

Super_JMcGinn
04-02-2017, 11:01 PM

There is no reason we can't win both the League and Cup this season, we certainly have the players we just have to effin play them from the start.

brianmc
04-02-2017, 11:10 PM
Some might think it's pish but I firmly believe it cost us 2 points today. FWIW I believe we will win next week. Doesn't change my mind about it. Rangers next round and the minds wander again. A semi after that?

In what way did you think the Cup game cost us today?
Did it suddenly turn Chris Humphrey into someone who thought the ball might explode if he took it past an Ayr United player? Did it make our goalie porous for that one sclaffed shot he had to save?? Perhaps the very thought of going to the piggery made Liam Fontaine dream of Murrayfield as he aimlessly punted another kick into touch....

Feel free to elaborate.

shetlandhibee
04-02-2017, 11:11 PM
agree with most of what youve said,beat them next week and we can go far in cup of that i have no doubt,but what i firmly believe is not playing cummings and holt from the start was what cost us the points today..:rolleyes:

Waxy
05-02-2017, 12:30 AM
I did think we could almost put out any team and any formation and still be favs to beat Ayr. Just too many players playing below par. Complacency maybe and i reckon we'll see a reaction next Sunday.

HH81
05-02-2017, 08:59 AM
Hibs will win next week and will also win the league. Have some faith.

Jones28
05-02-2017, 09:01 AM
Jesus we are fickle, world beating skooshers and Scottish cup retainers one week and disaster zone the next.

Heisenberg
05-02-2017, 09:02 AM
Last season it was a tough choice between winning the cup and promotion. There was a split in opinion when the question arose. This season? Promotion every ****ing time. Obviously still hope we beat that mob next weekend but i'd rather it didnt distract us from the league, which it seems to have done yesterday, from the manager right through to the players on the park.

Jones28
05-02-2017, 09:11 AM
This reeks of excuse making tbh, every effort should be made to beat the gunts next week, it's not like we've got midweek games to think about any time soon.

Pretty Boy
05-02-2017, 09:12 AM
If we get beat in the cup this year I won't be close to as gutted as I usually am.

Just not next week.

GreenNWhiteArmy
05-02-2017, 09:15 AM
Last season it was a tough choice between winning the cup and promotion. There was a split in opinion when the question arose. This season? Promotion every ****ing time. Obviously still hope we beat that mob next weekend but i'd rather it didnt distract us from the league, which it seems to have done yesterday, from the manager right through to the players on the park.

Agreed

The Green Goblin
05-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Wow wow wow wow. What nonsense. Winning the Scottish Cup, realistically, will always be the best thing Hibs can achieve. Turn our nose up at the Scottish Cup and we have nothing!

Eh? We have a community club to be really proud of, with one of the best UEFA/international class stadiums in the country, run by a forward thinking CEO, a passionate fan base which is backing the club in huge numbers, despite our league standing, some terrific players, etc. etc. etc. etc.

MWHIBBIES
05-02-2017, 10:38 AM
Raith away in the next league game is more important than beating Hearts in the cup. It isn't even close actually.

sleeping giant
05-02-2017, 11:13 AM
Pish Lex :greengrin:

I can handle not winning it again this year but we mustn't let that shower put us out.

sleeping giant
05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Raith away in the next league game is more important than beating Hearts in the cup. It isn't even close actually.

Maybe in your mind.

I would take gettIng beat from Raith if we beat hertz.

ski1875
05-02-2017, 11:17 AM
Thats creepy being not fussed about winning a derby.

Super_JMcGinn
05-02-2017, 11:20 AM

Never thought I'd see a Hibs fan want to beat Raith more than Hearts :confused:

emerald green
05-02-2017, 11:21 AM

At this moment the best thing Hibs can achieve, for the future well being of the club, is to get promotion. This season.

Getting drawn against Hearts in the Scottish Cup, particularly away from home, was the worst thing that could happen right now. A cup draw against anyone else would have been fine.

I'm not saying we can't win at PBS BTW. Just believe promotion is far more important now.

Tyler Durden
05-02-2017, 11:24 AM
Eh? We have a community club to be really proud of, with one of the best UEFA/international class stadiums in the country, run by a forward thinking CEO, a passionate fan base which is backing the club in huge numbers, despite our league standing, some terrific players, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Yes and? The point of having these things is to build towards sporting achievement

The post you quoted said that winning the Scottish Cup is the pinnacle of what we can achieve. We are not going to win the Premier League (or whatever we're meant to call it this year) so winning the Scottish Cup is the best we can do and it should be up there with our top priority every season.

Seems straight forward to me

Jim44
05-02-2017, 11:31 AM

I would say that indefinite membership of the diddy league is more threatening to our future than winning the Cup.

Diclonius
05-02-2017, 11:40 AM
Hearts playing *****, us playing well: We're going to batter them, I can't wait. Any less than 3-0 is an embarrassment. They're pish.

Hearts playing well, us playing *****: Ehhhhh.. Don't really care about the game now.

A few days makes a whole lot of difference in football. Let's just take the game at face value. They are definitely the favourites, but we have almost as good a chance.

emerald green
05-02-2017, 11:45 AM
Yes and? The point of having these things is to build towards sporting achievement

The post you quoted said that winning the Scottish Cup is the pinnacle of what we can achieve. We are not going to win the Premier League (or whatever we're meant to call it this year) so winning the Scottish Cup is the best we can do and it should be up there with our top priority every season.

Our "top priority", as a club, is to win promotion this season. Winning the Scottish Cup comes second. That's the order of priorities.

If you don't believe me, ask any Hibs director, the CEO, or the manager and his coaching staff.

For some fans, winning the Scottish Cup might be the be all and end all.

EastCalderHibby
05-02-2017, 11:59 AM

:top marks 100% Couldn't agree more. we are only 2 cup games away from our other home
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

EastCalderHibby
05-02-2017, 12:08 PM

Why cant we be positive and beat them both .... are they not both herts anyway
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

MWHIBBIES
05-02-2017, 12:11 PM
Maybe in your mind.

I would take gettIng beat from Raith if we beat hertz.I just don't fancy another year in this league, maybe you do? I dunno.

Never thought I'd see a Hibs fan want to beat Raith more than Hearts :confused:I want to be promoted more than I want us to win the cup again.

EastCalderHibby
05-02-2017, 12:13 PM
The good thing about today is we do seem to be good at bouncing back under Lennon, and I do prefer going to Tynecastle as the underdogs. I think Hearts will be cocky after their last two games and I think we can bring them back down to earth.

I for one am very much looking forward to 90 mins where they can't sing since 1902, and no matter what the score is will enjoy 'when hibs went up to life the Scottish cup...' being belted around our end!

WISH I WAS GOING :hibees:hibees:hibees

sleeping giant
05-02-2017, 12:13 PM
I just don't fancy another year in this league, maybe you do? I dunno.

I want to be promoted more than I want us to win the cup again.

I don't fancy another year either.
I want to retain the cup though and I'd rather not go out to them.

I really don't think it's either or though .

FC Leige
05-02-2017, 12:15 PM
Celtic are so dominant this season us retaining the cup was always going to be a big ask but lets not go out to them. I remember after the 2012 debacle we put them out 1-0 at ER and it was a little bit of healing. Lets not offer them the same thing

MWHIBBIES
05-02-2017, 12:17 PM
I don't fancy another year either.
I want to retain the cup though and I'd rather not go out to them.

I really don't think it's either or though .Celtic haven't lost a domestic game all season, we wont be retaining the cup. We absolutely must get promoted and beating Raith is the next step to doing that.

3pm
05-02-2017, 12:18 PM
Lennon just admitted the game next week has been a distraction for the players.

The Green Goblin
05-02-2017, 12:22 PM

The poster said that without aiming for the SC, "we have nothing". I disagree with that 100%. There are many reasons to support Hibs. If winning trophies is the only reason to support a team, we can all go and support Celtic.

The Green Goblin
05-02-2017, 12:26 PM
Our "top priority", as a club, is to win promotion this season. Winning the Scottish Cup comes second. That's the order of priorities.

If you don't believe me, ask any Hibs director, the CEO, or the manager and his coaching staff.

:agree: Derby wins are great, and May 21st was unforgettable, but we are in our third year of championship football and the priority above all else has to be promotion, for the future of the club.

EastCalderHibby
05-02-2017, 12:26 PM
Celtic haven't lost a domestic game all season, we wont be retaining the cup. We absolutely must get promoted and beating Raith is the next step to doing that.

Agree with you on both points but the cup run is just as important money wise for next seasons budget

InchHibby
05-02-2017, 12:27 PM
For me getting out of this league is a priority but beating them next week is just as important.
They beat a bad The Rangers side who on the night most teams would have beaten.
Against Motherwell yesterday they got the rub of the green, a deflected first goal then Motherwell get a man sent of for what I thought should have been a yellow at most.
We can play football and if we do next week there will only be one winner. I say forget about the league until the Raith game and concentrate fully on the game next Sunday.

MWHIBBIES
05-02-2017, 12:34 PM
Agree with you on both points but the cup run is just as important money wise for next seasons budgetIt isn't as important for next seasons team, though. McGeough, McGinn, Cummings, Fyvie etc won't play another season in this league.

emerald green
05-02-2017, 12:44 PM
It isn't as important for next seasons team, though. McGeough, McGinn, Cummings, Fyvie etc won't play another season in this league.

I agree. Neither would Hanlon or McGregor either, I would suggest.

Apart from that, does anyone really believe Hibs will sell record numbers of season tickets if the club finds itself in the Championship for a fourth consecutive season? Where would the money come from, in that eventuality, to replace the players named above? It becomes a vicious downward spiral.

Winning the Scottish Cup for a second season in a row, whilst no means impossible, is unlikely I would say.

Jim44
05-02-2017, 01:15 PM

Never thought I'd see a Hibs fan want to beat Raith more than Hearts :confused:

I don't want to put words in MWHIBBIES's mouth but I don't think he is saying that he wants to beat Raith more than Hearts. It's the context that's crucial and he's talking about the importance of the two results.

Waxy
05-02-2017, 01:26 PM
I don't want to put words in MWHIBBIES's mouth but I don't think he is saying that he wants to beat Raith more than Hearts. It's the context that's crucial and he's talking about the importance of the two results.
Luckily we dont have to chose between beating Raith and beating them. We're quite capable of beating both.

greenlex
05-02-2017, 01:31 PM
Luckily we dont have to chose between beating Raith and beating them. We're quite capable of beating both.

Absolutely. We didn't have to chose between beating Ayr yesterday or Hearts next week either. Our minds were unfortunately elsewhere first half yesterday tho. That is the point of the original post. We really could do without the distraction.

NAE NOOKIE
05-02-2017, 01:31 PM
From the final whistle yesterday until the final whistle on Sunday nothing in the football universe matters more than beating the Yams ..... I think the upcoming derby did affect the team yesterday .... after what happened last season I cant believe it wasn't uppermost in their minds .... It could be looked on as unprofessional, but it is 'human'

A week has obviously made a big difference ..... all of a sudden the Yams have banged in a few goals against decent opposition and look far from the disjointed mess they were against Raith Rovers. Hibs on the other hand chose yesterday to put in one of our poorest performances of the season.

Sunday will not be a reflection of either of these facts ....... good results or not the Yams haven't suddenly become Barcelona and we haven't become East Stirling because we didn't bang in 4 against ayr .... we will not go in as favourites, but I never thought we were anyway. If Hibs play with the style and determination we KNOW they are capable of we can win this game.

But here's the bottom line .............. If we lose it will hurt as losing a derby should. But the second the following Saturday comes round it will be forgotten because the one the only thing that matters this season is winning the league.

The test of that is simple:

If we beat the Yams and fail to go up how many season ticket sales will result from that next season?

If we lose to the Yams and then go on to win the league how many season tickets will we sell for next season?

We all know the answer and that is why no matter what the circumstances of this derby, no matter that we are cup holders, losing on Sunday will be a pain in the arse inconvenience ............. failing to win the league will be a DISASTER !!! ..... that's the difference.

Jim44
05-02-2017, 01:33 PM

Your quite correct and to be honest all these hypothetical comparisons are meaningless.

MWHIBBIES
05-02-2017, 01:57 PM
You are correct sir. Luckily we'll win both games and this place will lighten up a bit.

Heisenberg
05-02-2017, 02:03 PM
Lennon just admitted the game next week has been a distraction for the players.

Well that's very disappointing to hear. Had hoped they would have learned after last season.

Lang Toun hibby
05-02-2017, 02:04 PM
From the final whistle yesterday until the final whistle on Sunday nothing in the football universe matters more than beating the Yams ..... I think the upcoming derby did affect the team yesterday .... after what happened last season I cant believe it wasn't uppermost in their minds .... It could be looked on as unprofessional, but it is 'human'

A week has obviously made a big difference ..... all of a sudden the Yams have banged in a few goals against decent opposition and look far from the disjointed mess they were against Raith Rovers. Hibs on the other hand chose yesterday to put in one of our poorest performances of the season.

Sunday will not be a reflection of either of these facts ....... good results or not the Yams haven't suddenly become Barcelona and we haven't become East Stirling because we didn't bang in 4 against ayr .... we will not go in as favourites, but I never thought we were anyway. If Hibs play with the style and determination we KNOW they are capable of we can win this game.

But here's the bottom line .............. If we lose it will hurt as losing a derby should. But the second the following Saturday comes round it will be forgotten because the one the only thing that matters this season is winning the league.

The test of that is simple:

If we beat the Yams and fail to go up how many season ticket sales will result from that next season?

If we lose to the Yams and then go on to win the league how many season tickets will we sell for next season?

We all know the answer and that is why no matter what the circumstances of this derby, no matter that we are cup holders, losing on Sunday will be a pain in the arse inconvenience ............. failing to win the league will be a DISASTER !!! ..... that's the difference.

A mature sensible post which is 100% correct. We would find it very difficult to recover from not being promoted.

ShinyFantastic
05-02-2017, 02:49 PM
The poster said that without aiming for the SC, "we have nothing". I disagree with that 100%. There are many reasons to support Hibs. If winning trophies is the only reason to support a team, we can all go and support Celtic.

I said that the best thing we can ever achieve is winning the cup. Please tell me if I am wrong....

ShinyFantastic
05-02-2017, 02:49 PM

This guy gets it^^

Billy Whizz
05-02-2017, 02:50 PM
Cathro obviously doesn't know, but does anyone at Hibs know, if it's a draw on Sunday, when the replay is

Vini1875
05-02-2017, 02:58 PM

Think he means we won't win the league. Scottish Cup and League Cup are the only realistic silverware on offer. Then again Leicester City anyone?

B.H.F.C
05-02-2017, 03:04 PM
No way is beating Raith more important than beating Hearts. If we were to lose to Raith (which we won't) that can be fixed. If we lose to Hearts that's it done. We won't win the cup this year but I don't want to give it up against them.

greenlex
05-02-2017, 03:13 PM
I said that the best thing we can ever achieve is winning the cup. Please tell me if I am wrong....

You're wrong. Winning the Scottish Premier league would trump it as would any european win.

Waxy
05-02-2017, 03:29 PM
No way is beating Raith more important than beating Hearts. If we were to lose to Raith (which we won't) that can be fixed. If we lose to Hearts that's it done. We won't win the cup this year but I don't want to give it up against them.

Exactly

Ronniekirk
05-02-2017, 03:35 PM
Cathro obviously doesn't know, but does anyone at Hibs know, if it's a draw on Sunday, when the replay is

Lennon has said some playetswere distracted against Ayr thinking about theHearts game He isnt going to want any more disractions Billy so Hibs win and no need for replay 🏆

IlDiavola
05-02-2017, 05:24 PM
We probably won't win it again this season anyway but it would be really crap to go out next weekend. if we get beat in the following round then at least we can concentrate on the league.

Just don't want to lose to that shower.

:flag:

pacoluna
05-02-2017, 06:09 PM
Why don't those that don't particularly care if we get knocked out the cup from hearts as long as we beat raith give their tickets for the derby to those a wee bit more enthusiastic, we all know How important the league is we don't need constantly reminded doesn't mean we should lack ambition and not got for both!

ShinyFantastic
05-02-2017, 06:57 PM
You're wrong. Winning the Scottish Premier league would trump it as would any european win.

Oh aye because that's going to happen...

silverhibee
05-02-2017, 07:19 PM

Depends how the game is lost, that's if we lose, a 3/4-0 defeat could dent confidence in the team/squad, fans would be a bit hacked off, go a goal down in our next game in the league against Raith and the bottle might go with the players and the next thing we know is the Arabs are back breathing down our neck.

We now enter the scary part of this film. :greengrin

where'stheslope
05-02-2017, 07:28 PM
Think he means we won't win the league. Scottish Cup and League Cup are the only realistic silverware on offer. Then again Leicester City anyone?

This was a really good shout until this season?
They are now falling into the relegation battle!
Use the cup as a sideline to the main event which is the Championship, until it is won nothing else should matter as only promotion will get us where we want to be!!!

Lago
05-02-2017, 07:37 PM

Top post :top marks

Bristolhibby
05-02-2017, 07:41 PM

This

Super_JMcGinn
05-02-2017, 07:57 PM

It was the order of priorities last year it didn't stop us winning it. We have played nothing like the games we played last year.

No reason we can't win both, but given the choice in a hypothetical scenario I would take winning the cup over winning the 2nd tier of Scottish football every time.

MWHIBBIES
05-02-2017, 07:58 PM
It was the order of priorities last year it didn't stop us winning it. We have played nothing like the games we played last year.

No reason we can't win both, but given the choice in a hypothetical scenario I would take winning the cup over winning the 2nd tier of Scottish football every time.You'll need to change your name then, he wont be here if we don't go up.

Super_JMcGinn
05-02-2017, 08:02 PM
You'll need to change your name then, he wont be here if we don't go up.

He won't be here when we do go up.

MWHIBBIES
05-02-2017, 08:06 PM
He won't be here when we do go up.Really? Far more chance of him staying next season if we're not in this league. Same goes for Fyvie, Cummings etc.

emerald green
05-02-2017, 08:10 PM

No reason we can't win both, but given the choice in a hypothetical scenario I would take winning the cup over winning the 2nd tier of Scottish football every time.

No reason why Hibs can't win both, but I think that's unlikely especially if we are drawn against Celtic at any stage of the competition. Celtic aren't unbeatable but they are better than Hibs and every other side in Scotland by some way.

You are entitled to your choice, but the longer term welfare of the club lies in getting out of the Championship. This season.

Super_JMcGinn
05-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Really? Far more chance of him staying next season if we're not in this league. Same goes for Fyvie, Cummings etc.

Hope I'm wrong but I can't see a player of SJM quality playing with us next year, the vultures from the west coast and beyond will be circling before too long.

emerald green
05-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Hope I'm wrong but I can't see a player of SJM quality playing with us next year, the vultures from the west coast and beyond will be circling before too long.

... and that will make Celtic even stronger, should he choose to go there. Fair chance he might.

The Green Goblin
05-02-2017, 09:28 PM
Oh aye because that's going to happen...

That's the spirit! :aok: :greengrin For 114 years, we didn't win the Scottish Cup, and it started to feel like it might never happen, but then we won it. Imagine if we had just given up...? As for your other question, I answered it in my post. Cheers.

greenlex
05-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Depends how the game is lost, that's if we lose, a 3/4-0 defeat could dent confidence in the team/squad, fans would be a bit hacked off, go a goal down in our next game in the league against Raith and the bottle might go with the players and the next thing we know is the Arabs are back breathing down our neck.

We now enter the scary part of this film. :greengrin :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
06-02-2017, 02:38 AM
I wanted us to get Celtc away in the cup and lose narrowly with no shame to channel all our energy in the promotion push. I wouldn't take a cup win over promotion. Now we have the Merricks though it suddenly matters and we have to beat them, even if we just go out in the next round.

matty_f
06-02-2017, 02:58 AM
Promotion is surely the top priority. Apart from Sunday, that's now the top priority, get through that one and then it's all about promotion.

I'm not really considering winning the cup this season, but I'd definitely love to see us put them out again.

Ronster117
06-02-2017, 03:25 AM
The PBS is not a place I'd choose to go to in the cup,but I think I'm right saying we've won more cup ties there in the past few years than they have.... Bring it on....
They will be favourites as a premier league team and at home, playing a championship team as they were last year and my memory if it serves me right..... didn't work out so good for them.
its the championship games we seem to struggle with sometimes The big games Hertz, The the rangers,Aberdeen, Dundee Utd we have no problem being right up for, one poor result against Ayr won't change that, we also have a manager this year who hates loosing derby games. So all an all Bring it on.

Dashing Bob S
06-02-2017, 04:18 AM
Winning the Raith game is probably more important for the club, but winning the Hearts game more important for the fans.

Any Hibs fan who tells me they will be more satisfied with a League over Raith than knocking Hearts out the cup is a big fat liar.