PDA

View Full Version : Question Hibs v hearts seating placements

rabdonnelly46
03-02-2017, 10:47 PM
Heard that some hiby's are gonna be seated at the jambos end, that'll be fun aha. Anyone sitting there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
04-02-2017, 07:51 AM
Every Derby you hear of this, and what folk will do if seated next to an opposition fan. Inevitably the game passes and we hear no more. Either there aren't fans seated within rival fans, or some people lose their online violent threat when sat next to an opposition fan without the safety of segregation.

green day
04-02-2017, 07:58 AM
Heard that some hiby's are gonna be seated at the jambos end, that'll be fun aha. Anyone sitting there?

There was a guy sitting 2 along from me in the cup replay at Easter Road last season who - IMO - was deffo a jambo.

He was sitting in a seat usually occupied by a ST holder, so presume a pal / relative.

He did/said nothing the entire match, but sat on his hands when we scored and didnt celebrate at the end. I wasnt bothered as he was quiet as a a mouse.

I simply couldnt see myself sitting on my hands through 90 minutes in their hovel though.

H18 SFR
04-02-2017, 09:29 AM
I've not got an issue with someone like him quietly and discreetly supporting his team, I've done it myself at a few grounds. The problem is the mouthy type - normally quickly put back in their box and moved on.

mutley
04-02-2017, 11:50 AM
Fair play to those that do, but I think I'd struggle to sit in the hearts end, I just wouldn't be able to control myself at any goals