PDA

View Full Version : Wheelchair & carer tickets - Tynecastle

Carheenlea
03-02-2017, 11:34 AM
I see there are a small number of wheelchair & carer tickets available for Tynecastle next week. Apart from a wheelchair, is there anything else you need to provide to purchase tickets?
Asking for a friend..

scott7_0(Prague)
03-02-2017, 11:40 AM
Asking for a friend..

HAHA.....Aye right. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
03-02-2017, 11:44 AM
I see there are a small number of wheelchair & carer tickets available for Tynecastle next week. Apart from a wheelchair, is there anything else you need to provide to purchase tickets?
Asking for a friend..

Think they are all sold out, check the official site

Carheenlea
03-02-2017, 11:49 AM
Think they are all sold out, check the official site

Not according to this a few minutes ago..:wink:
http://i64.tinypic.com/2moqfqh.png

bod
03-02-2017, 11:49 AM
google "alf garnett wheelchair"
sorry don't know how to post the link:dunno:

Beefster
03-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Asking for a friend..

Presumably a current disabled and carer ST. AFAIK, folk don't just rock up in a wheelchair and get given one. I could be wrong but I think you have to provide proof of the relevant state benefit.

Itsnoteasy
03-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Asking for a friend..

Taken from Hibs website with regards to above.

Ambulant – Regular match price (no discounted ticket price). If carer is required, you must be in receipt of the Higher Rate of DLA or PIP Enhanced rate and proof will be needed. Carer ticket is FOC

Carheenlea
03-02-2017, 12:02 PM
Presumably a current disabled and carer ST. AFAIK, folk don't just rock up in a wheelchair and get given one. I could be wrong but I think you have to provide proof of the relevant state benefit.

Taken from Hibs website with regards to above.

Ambulant – Regular match price (no discounted ticket price). If carer is required, you must be in receipt of the Higher Rate of DLA or PIP Enhanced rate and proof will be needed. Carer ticket is FOC

I see, that's a pit... eh, that sounds fair enough.

Billy Whizz
03-02-2017, 12:05 PM
Not according to this a few minutes ago..:wink:
http://i64.tinypic.com/2moqfqh.png

Sorry about that, but they did put on a twitter a few days ago, that it was now sold out