PDA

View Full Version : Lennon interview

Danderhall Hibs
02-02-2017, 06:26 PM
After the Morton game (before Christmas) Neil Lennon done an interview with Graham Hunter (the smarmy, sycophantic Scottish journalist based in Spain).

You can hear it here:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/big-interview-graham-hunter/id988360681?mt=2&i=1000380688404

I've not listened myself so can't offer any opinions yet.

MikeyS
02-02-2017, 07:19 PM
Hunter gets a lot of big names in for interviews and I've quite enjoyed a few but had to give up recently as he's so far up his own @rse its unbelievable. Also those sunglasses and poses he makes every time he's photographed on Twitter etc drives me mental!

JimBHibees
03-02-2017, 09:59 AM
Hunter gets a lot of big names in for interviews and I've quite enjoyed a few but had to give up recently as he's so far up his own @rse its unbelievable. Also those sunglasses and poses he makes every time he's photographed on Twitter etc drives me mental!

Personally havent found that, listened to the Collins and Neville ones and thought both were good.

WhileTheChief..
04-02-2017, 11:17 AM
A great listen, thanks for sharing.

Surprised that there's so few comments on here.

Danderhall Hibs
04-02-2017, 11:52 AM
A great listen, thanks for sharing.

Surprised that there's so few comments on here.

I listened yesterday and enjoyed it. Mentioned a few of the things that were in the Scotsman article last weekend - maybe Aidan Smith was at the event.

I listened to the JC one as well and thought that was good too. He comes across well.

AlbertK86
04-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Just finished listening .... Good listen. Lennon comes across really well