PDA

View Full Version : Using someone else's ST?

GreenCastle
02-02-2017, 11:53 AM
Lots of debate on here recently.

Also I believe Amit came on and said issue was now resolved.

This weekend a friend who I sit with can't make it and SHE wants to give her ST to a MALE friend to use.

Both are adults.

Will this be ok? Would rather avoid any hassle going in if there is a process to follow to change ticket etc.

Thanks in advance.

HappyHanlon
02-02-2017, 11:58 AM
Lots of debate on here recently.

Also I believe Amit came on and said issue was now resolved.

This weekend a friend who I sit with can't make it and SHE wants to give her ST to a MALE friend to use.

Both are adults.

Will this be ok? Would rather avoid any hassle going in if there is a process to follow to change ticket etc.

Thanks in advance.

If it is okay, I would print off a copy of the confirmation and have it ready to present to stewards.

They are hopeless jobsworths.

GreenCastle
02-02-2017, 01:16 PM
If it is okay, I would print off a copy of the confirmation and have it ready to present to stewards.

They are hopeless jobsworths.

Thanks for reply.

Doesn't fully answer question..will my male friend be ok using a females season ticket card without being questioned ?

Like I said both are adults..

pacoluna
02-02-2017, 01:31 PM
Thanks for reply.

Doesn't fully answer question..will my male friend be ok using a females season ticket card without being questioned ?

Like I said both are adults..
Yes its an adult season ticket its not gender specific

iwasthere1972
02-02-2017, 01:43 PM
My daughter has used my brother's season ticket a couple of times. On both occasions I gave her my season ticket to enter first. That way if there was a problem with my brother's season ticket then it would be less of a problem with it being a male season ticket.

Fuzzywuzzy
02-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Yes its an adult season ticket its not gender specific

I'm sure my one has my full name on it with 'Mr' at the start. The boys def says 'Master' and his full name.

rebhar
02-02-2017, 05:42 PM
My mum tried to get in with my dad's season ticket a few weeks ago and didn't get in and the steward said she was lucky they never confiscated the ticket. My brother emailed the club about it and got a response from LD who said in future if you get in touch with the ticket office beforehand they can print off a separate ticket

BH Hibs
02-02-2017, 06:12 PM
I thought this was dealt with and it was said a blind eye would be turned if an adult was using another adult ticket. Hibs won't officially put this in black and white because strictly speaking they are non transferable.

lapsedhibee
02-02-2017, 06:27 PM
My daughter has used my brother's season ticket a couple of times. On both occasions I gave her my season ticket to enter first. That way if there was a problem with my brother's season ticket then it would be less of a problem with it being a male season ticket.

Sorry if this is :doh: but are you describing a situation where one male and one female are trying to enter using two male STs?

If so how does swapping the male tickets about help? Does that not mean that now two people are using another person's ST, rather than just the one? :confused:

HibernianJK
02-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Sorry if this is :doh: but are you describing a situation where one male and one female are trying to enter using two male STs?

If so how does swapping the male tickets about help? Does that not mean that now two people are using another person's ST, rather than just the one? :confused:

Unless iwasthere1972 is a female

lapsedhibee
02-02-2017, 06:35 PM
Unless iwasthere1972 is a female

But 1972 is using a brother's ticket. Pretty sure the brother will be male, so there's still a mismatch!

iwasthere1972
02-02-2017, 07:08 PM

I knew I should have said that I am a male. I obviously didn't explain the situation clearly. I gave my daughter my season ticket because I've never had a problem with it (I don't know if my brother has had any problem with his) and I've waited until she is safely inside before I try my brother's ticket. Just means that if there is a problem then it's an adult male trying to get in with an adult male ticket. Basically just make sure that the female gets in first is what I'm saying. Obviously doesn't matter which one of the male adult ticket the female uses but that's just me. :greengrin