PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Hibs.net Makes a Further Payment to HSL

Pretty Boy
02-02-2017, 11:22 AM
On behalf of the admin team I am delighted to announce that hibs.net has made a further payment of £2000 to HSL. In addition to the £6000 we donated to Hibs last week this is another example of how your support of the site benefits the club.

Without your continued support for the site we wouldn't be able to make the financial contribution to the club that we do, another massive thank you to all of you. Once again we encourage all members and users of the site to make an informed choice with regards to HSL membership.

King Dominique
02-02-2017, 11:23 AM
:top marks

worcesterhibby
02-02-2017, 11:28 AM
great stuff.. I missed the announcement about the cash going to the club..what did it pay for ?

Pretty Boy
02-02-2017, 11:33 AM
great stuff.. I missed the announcement about the cash going to the club..what did it pay for ?

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?318094-Another-Hibs-net-Donation-to-Hibernian&p=4922516#post4922516

CropleyWasGod
02-02-2017, 11:34 AM

Hospitality for the Cup-tie at Tynie for the admin team.

:aok:

matty_f
02-02-2017, 11:41 AM
Hospitality for the Cup-tie at Tynie for the admin team.

:aok:

We get that free for being in the club's pocket and just editing everything on here so it's exactly what they want people to see. :greengrin

mim
02-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Pricks :na na:

derekHFC
02-02-2017, 12:56 PM
We get that free for being in the club's pocket and just editing everything on here so it's exactly what they want people to see. :greengrin

:tee hee:

OfficialHSL
02-02-2017, 03:33 PM
On behalf of the admin team I am delighted to announce that hibs.net has made a further payment of £2000 to HSL. In addition to the £6000 we donated to Hibs last week this is another example of how your support of the site benefits the club.

Without your continued support for the site we wouldn't be able to make the financial contribution to the club that we do, another massive thank you to all of you. Once again we encourage all members and users of the site to make an informed choice with regards to HSL membership.

On behalf of everyone at HSL I would like to offer our sincere thanks to all of our fellow Hibs supporters at Hibs.Net

Rest assured I know that the Board and Management at the Club are very grateful and appreciative of the regular additional funding we are able to provide and of course we do make sure that they are aware when the source of some of these funds come from other groups.

We are aware of some of the very constructive comments made elsewhere and we plan to initiate a thread very soon. I will also be emailing all Members over the next two days with an update on our shareholding. I am just awaiting confirmation from the Club before doing so. Once again, many thanks.

Kenny MacAskill
Chairman

Iggy Pope
02-02-2017, 03:43 PM
On behalf of everyone at HSL I would like to offer our sincere thanks to all of our fellow Hibs supporters at Hibs.Net

Rest assured I know that the Board and Management at the Club are very grateful and appreciative of the regular additional funding we are able to provide and of course we do make sure that they are aware when the source of some of these funds come from other groups.

We are aware of some of the very constructive comments made elsewhere and we plan to initiate a thread very soon. I will also be emailing all Members over the next two days with an update on our shareholding. I am just awaiting confirmation from the Club before doing so. Once again, many thanks.

Kenny MacAskill
Chairman

Kenny / HSL

I realise I've gone elsewhere on a previous thread and this one is indeed very positive.
What worries me though is only 29 HSL Official posts on the biggest Hibs fans forum anywhere.
With the timescale already passed since HSL conception, might that post count not have been significantly higher? I reckon we (HSL) maybe have about the same member count of any one thread that views any pleasing yet interesting thread about Hearts getting a doing or the Huns going bust again.

DaveF
02-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Another wee bit of the club bought and some more money to the player budget.

Nice one :aok:

Viva_Palmeiras
02-02-2017, 05:23 PM

Wow!