PDA

View Full Version : Tickets 2 Tickets Wanted for Derby.

AliDia
01-02-2017, 07:31 PM
I'll get the ball rolling, Hibee born and bred but working down in London now. Younger brother tried to suprise me by booking travel and buying tickets for the Derby game, but he grossly misjduged how easy it'd be to get tickets. Now we've got accomodation and travel booked and despite ringing and ringing/loading and loading earlier, it proved to be to no avail. I was told my best shot to find a pair of tickets would be to post on here. I appreciate I'm new on here and it looks daft, but I'd be ever so grateful if you helped me out. Will pay well. Cheers.

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-02-2017, 07:32 PM
Enjoy the game in the pub.

AliDia
01-02-2017, 07:39 PM
Really think there's no chance?

Hibernia&Alba
01-02-2017, 07:39 PM
I'll get the ball rolling, Hibee born and bred but working down in London now. Younger brother tried to suprise me by booking travel and buying tickets for the Derby game, but he grossly misjduged how easy it'd be to get tickets. Now we've got accomodation and travel booked and despite ringing and ringing/loading and loading earlier, it proved to be to no avail. I was told my best shot to find a pair of tickets would be to post on here. I appreciate I'm new on here and it looks daft, but I'd be ever so grateful if you helped me out. Will pay well. Cheers.

Best of luck to you, mate, but they're like gold dust. I think a winning lottery ticket must be easier to come by.

AliDia
01-02-2017, 07:43 PM
I know, but I feel it'd be foolish not to at least try and this is apparently the best place.

Hibernia&Alba
01-02-2017, 07:47 PM
I know, but I feel it'd be foolish not to at least try and this is apparently the best place.

Aye, if you don't ask you don't get. You could try The Bounce forum too. No harm in giving it a shot.

JennaFletcher
01-02-2017, 08:23 PM

Good luck, there is also another tickets thread started earlier in the day... join the queue, lots of demand I'm afraid!

AliDia
01-02-2017, 08:54 PM
Didn't see that sorry.

JennaFletcher
01-02-2017, 09:51 PM
Didn't see that sorry.

No worries at all, no need to apologise, good luck!

Juice-Terry
01-02-2017, 09:53 PM
Honestly, your best chance is camp outside The Roseburn early doors with a sign saying "Tickets Wanted" and hope for the best. Good luck.