PDA

View Full Version : Next Season

Hibeesmad
01-02-2017, 04:14 PM
IF we get promoted. We will only get half the roseburn next season.

Can't wait for the carnage of that one

KWJ
01-02-2017, 04:15 PM
:shhhsh!::tee hee:

hibee1875
01-02-2017, 04:20 PM
They just do that with the OF due to the limited tickets they get there. Hibs will still get the full stand. Season tickets sold there will be minus Hibs games

southfieldhibby
01-02-2017, 04:22 PM
They just do that with the OF due to the limited tickets they get there. Hibs will still get the full stand. Season tickets sold there will be minus Hibs games

Nope. We'll get what the old firm gets.

Pete
01-02-2017, 04:22 PM

I doubt it.

stantonhibby
01-02-2017, 04:26 PM
I doubt it.

Agree..............although once they build their super duper new stand will they have sufficient demand for some season ticket holders to be seated in the Roseburn Stand ?

CallumLaidlaw
01-02-2017, 04:27 PM
They did state that the maximum any away team would get in the league is half the stand, and since they sell season tickets in their, then that's how you would expect it to remain. BUT, they are meant to have this new stand up for a few weeks into next season so they may go back to home fans in just the 3 stands, as the current roseburn ST holders can move to the new stand.

NAE NOOKIE
01-02-2017, 04:39 PM
If we are back in the Premiership next season the probability is that we will have close to 13,000 season ticket holders ..... If the first derby is at ER the chances are that with walk ups we would be able to sell 18,000 tickets to home fans. If the Yams have the intention of limiting our allocation for the PBS then we will be in a position to retaliate and that's exactly what we should do.

Hopefully by the time the season starts the Yams will have a clearer idea of when their new stand will be useable and it wont come to that. I don't know about anybody else, but when we beat them at ER I like there to be a full allocation of Yams to witness the humiliation first hand ...... The only down side of the 6 - 2 derby was that there wasn't more of the buggers inside ER to witness their heroes being crushed.