PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: ETICKETING INFO AHEAD OF DERBY SALES

RSS Bot
31-01-2017, 04:20 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7227)

LustForLeith
31-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Anyone known will there be a probnlem if you have people in your network who dont have a season ticket? Five in the network, four season ticket holders, going to go for four Derby tickets.

I was wondering if the one non season ticket holder has to be removed to prevent any confusion tomorrow or if I can just assign tickets to each of the season ticket ho!ders.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2017, 08:16 PM
Anyone known will there be a probnlem if you have people in your network who dont have a season ticket? Five in the network, four season ticket holders, going to go for four Derby tickets.

I was wondering if the one non season ticket holder has to be removed to prevent any confusion tomorrow or if I can just assign tickets to each of the season ticket ho!ders.

You cannot allocate a ticket to a non season ticker holders client reference number.

QMU-1875
31-01-2017, 09:45 PM
When adding people to a network do they need to confirm being added?

iwasthere1972
31-01-2017, 09:59 PM
When adding people to a network do they need to confirm being added?

They should show in your network at the bottom of the page. Name and ref number.

HibeeDaz6270
31-01-2017, 10:05 PM

As long as the account(login) is a season ticket holder & each ticket is assigned to a season ticket client ref.

I am not a season ticket holder, however i have a managed to get a season ticket holders client ref. I was told from the ticket office i could not purchase online via my login as i am not a season ticket holder despite adding the ref to my network. It has to be a season ticket holders login. They did say it should be fine at ticket office or via the phone however.

LustForLeith
01-02-2017, 04:50 AM
As long as the account(login) is a season ticket holder & each ticket is assigned to a season ticket client ref.

I am not a season ticket holder, however i have a managed to get a season ticket holders client ref. I was told from the ticket office i could not purchase online via my login as i am not a season ticket holder despite adding the ref to my network. It has to be a season ticket holders login. They did say it should be fine at ticket office or via the phone however.

Cheers. My worry was that the fifth person would confuse the system and not let me buy four tickets. Had a problem with Ticketmaster before where i was trying to buy tickets for a gig. When I got to the checkout bit I wanted to change then payment card as the one showing had expired but the only way I could do that was to cancel my order and lose my tickets.

Just hoping things go smooth today!

Edinburgh Green
01-02-2017, 08:14 AM
Where can you add someone to your network? I've read the article that tells you to click on My Account, however I can't find this anywhere?

P.s I am logged in to the e-ticket site.

Hermit Crab
01-02-2017, 09:27 AM
Where can you add someone to your network? I've read the article that tells you to click on My Account, however I can't find this anywhere?

P.s I am logged in to the e-ticket site.

Click on your name and ref number at the top rightish of your screen. Should see the option for my network, beware though, this option has not been working for over a week now.

Edinburgh Green
01-02-2017, 09:45 AM
Click on your name and ref number at the top rightish of your screen. Should see the option for my network, beware though, this option has not been working for over a week now.

Cheers. Got it now