PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: 'TIME FOR HEROES - EXTRA' - KEVIN THOMSON

RSS Bot
31-01-2017, 03:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7226)

HibbiesandtheBaddies
31-01-2017, 05:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7226)

Really enjoyed that. No doubt what the club means to the laddie.

Radium
31-01-2017, 05:27 PM
I must admit to a little chagrin in the way the club have taken £25 for a well produced DVD but clearly will drip feed the juicier interviews behind a paywall.

Hope those who have access enjoy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigwheel
31-01-2017, 06:11 PM
I must admit to a little chagrin in the way the club have taken £25 for a well produced DVD but clearly will drip feed the juicier interviews behind a paywall.

Honestly. I don't care ....That DVD is so good I would have paid 10 times that for it. The perfect football DVD for a Hibs fan Immaculate

hibee316
31-01-2017, 07:12 PM

I am glad they are!

Would be interesting to hear from others, but I think you might be in the minority.

bob12345
31-01-2017, 09:20 PM

I think a better option would have been to give a month's free access to Hibs TV with the DVD, with subscription due to kick in if you don't cancel. That way DVD buyers access the extended interviews and hopefully HTV gets some new permanent subscribers.

Peevemor
31-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Hibs TV has been on the go for years with a variety of interviews, match highlights and other bits and bobs available to subscribers only. What's there to moan about? Is it because we won the cup things should be done differently?

jacomo
01-02-2017, 08:10 AM
I think a better option would have been to give a month's free access to Hibs TV with the DVD, with subscription due to kick in if you don't cancel. That way DVD buyers access the extended interviews and hopefully HTV gets some new permanent subscribers.

That would have been a smart move tbf.