PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Stokes back at ER ?

Cheshire Hibee
31-01-2017, 11:52 AM
Sky sports reporting the possibility of Stokes coming back to Hibs before the window shuts....

Jim44
31-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Sky sports reporting the possibility of Stokes coming back to Hibs before the window shuts....

Look right, look left before crossing the road.:greengrin

Ronniekirk
31-01-2017, 04:07 PM

Nothing we didnt already know its a possibility and remains that till its confirmed he has signed for us or someone else

ArmadaleHibs
31-01-2017, 04:44 PM
Why start a new thread?

Diclonius
31-01-2017, 04:48 PM
I hear Scott Allan's handing in a transfer request. Hope we don't sell him to Rangers.

heretoday
31-01-2017, 05:17 PM
God bless him but we don't need him.

IlDiavola
31-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Was this not reported yesterday?

Pete
31-01-2017, 05:50 PM
Why start a new thread?

...with "announcement".

Thought there was some good news.

jacomo
31-01-2017, 05:51 PM
It's about time we derail our league campaign...

:devil:

...and set another Scottish Cup final on fire!

:thumbsup:

stoneyburn hibs
31-01-2017, 05:52 PM
...with "announcement".

Thought there was some good news.

Got a wee bit excited there to...Gonnae no dae that.

schinkenotto
31-01-2017, 05:57 PM
God bless him but we don't need him.Totally agree.We've got a decent pool of players already and a Stokes temporary signing(much s I like him for what he did for us) could very well destroy existing team spirit.

Pete
31-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Totally agree.We've got a decent pool of players already and a Stokes temporary signing(much s I like him for what he did for us) could very well destroy existing team spirit.

I doubt it would "destroy" our team spirit.

Any nonsense and I'm sure Lennon or big Holt will sort him out. :-D

stoneyburn hibs
31-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Totally agree.We've got a decent pool of players already and a Stokes temporary signing(much s I like him for what he did for us) could very well destroy existing team spirit.

Really? He didn't seem to destroy the team spirit 9 months ago.

HappyHibby93
31-01-2017, 06:03 PM
i see Blackburn signed Marvin Emnes this morning. obviously not looking like he's in the picture if they have just got a new striker

Big_Franck
31-01-2017, 06:11 PM
Why is this an announcement? It'll make everyone (including me :greengrin) think we've signed him.

shetlandhibee
31-01-2017, 06:14 PM
destroy team spirit/?guys a legend lenny will get the best out of him imho can only strenghthen our squad really hope this goes thru:not worthblackburn have sighned a swansea forward today..:wink:

Rougier45
31-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Stokesy is a gem of a player and would be an an amazing signing he won us the cup

HoboHarry
31-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Based on what?

jgl07
31-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Stokesy is a gem of a player and would be an an amazing signing he won us the cup
Aye but Hibs failed to win promotion before they won the cup.

And what did Stokes do apart from two goal that effectively won Hibs the Cup and two goals away at Inverness get get Hibs through to the SF?

He was obviously a total disaster!

A Hi-Bee
31-01-2017, 08:57 PM

Second the above, we will be fortunate to get him and if we do he will play his part in getting us oot this division, to get Commons as well is probably a player too far for us just now.

Shrekko
31-01-2017, 09:03 PM

Let's be honest- apart from Jason, we've not got another striker so good that he could complain if Stokesy came in and took his place.

There's differing opinions on how good he was last season but surely nobody could deny what a good team player he was? Also seemed popular in the dressing room.

Hillsidehibby
31-01-2017, 09:07 PM
If only just to thank him for winning us the cup.

southsider
31-01-2017, 09:07 PM
[QUOTE=Shrekko;4926581]Let's be honest- apart from Jason, we've not got another striker so good that he could complain if Stokesy came in and took his place.

There's differing opinions on how good he was last season but surely nobody could deny what a good team player he was? Also seemed popular in the dressing room.[/QUOT Aye him and Boyle beer monsters and thick as thieves

wilkie_1
31-01-2017, 09:40 PM
McGinn's lastest instagram photo with #stokesy at the end ? Could be hinting that it's happening ?

calumhibee1
31-01-2017, 09:45 PM
McGinn's lastest instagram photo with #stokesy at the end ? Could be hinting that it's happening ?

He's done that before months ago. Pretty sure his mrs surname is stokes.

wilkie_1
31-01-2017, 09:48 PM
He's done that before months ago. Pretty sure his mrs surname is stokes.

Aww well

Steve20
31-01-2017, 09:59 PM
Only bringing in Humphrey and no on else is poor. We're getting good attendances but the club has decided to gamble on the 8 point lead being enough instead of improving the team and making sure.

Support has backed the club. The club hasn't backed the manager.

Rougier45
31-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Only bringing in Humphrey and no on else is poor. We're getting good attendances but the club has decided to gamble on the 8 point lead being enough instead of improving the team and making sure.

Exactly what I'm saying in the other thread - they better be correct

CropleyWasGod
31-01-2017, 10:08 PM

How haven't they?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Slavoj Zizek
31-01-2017, 10:17 PM
Only bringing in Humphrey and no on else is poor. We're getting good attendances but the club has decided to gamble on the 8 point lead being enough instead of improving the team and making sure. Support has backed the club. The club hasn't backed the manager. Oh my Christ. Were you expecting a bunch of Football Manager scouted Greeks or perhaps a £20m pound sigining. I do despair at times. 8 points clear and on the way to the top league. You run the warm bath, I'll get the razor blades.

HoboHarry
31-01-2017, 11:13 PM

Go ahead and explain to us why that is.....in detail and no made up stuff.....

stantonhibby
31-01-2017, 11:19 PM

So if Celtic or Blackburn wanted a much bigger %ge of Commons or Stokes wages than we can afford we should just cough up ?

Colr
01-02-2017, 11:18 AM
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15062178.Former_Celtic_footballer_Anthony_Stokes_t o_be_sentenced_for_assaulting_Elvis_impersonator/

ekhibee
01-02-2017, 11:24 AM
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15062178.Former_Celtic_footballer_Anthony_Stokes_t o_be_sentenced_for_assaulting_Elvis_impersonator/
I didn't know that was still on the go. Over 2 years on bail?

Big L
01-02-2017, 08:04 PM

Why would any club sign him before the deadline with that hanging over him?

Bay Area Hibees
02-02-2017, 04:49 AM
What about his hair transplant? Best I've seen. Luscious