PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SCOTTISH CUP TICKET SALES ARRANGEMENTS

RSS Bot
31-01-2017, 09:50 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7222)

Since90+2
31-01-2017, 09:55 AM
Sounds as though there wont be a voucher system in place for people buying in person and all tickets will be sold through the different channels simultaneously.

Big_Franck
31-01-2017, 09:57 AM
Not too happy with this. It means I'd need to take a full day's holiday from work to go down to the ticket office to get tickets. If it was a 9am/10am start i'd be back by the afternoon.

I don't trust Ticketmaster or the club to have dealt with the issues with the online system that we've had for years now. Time after time it's the same issues online and they never get fixed. I very much doubt it will be any different this time. How making it a 12pm start helps manage traffic to the system I've no idea.

zlatan
31-01-2017, 09:58 AM
If you're queueing in person just try online whilst waiting. Double the chance and all that.

smithy_hibees
31-01-2017, 10:01 AM
Any spare client reference number be well received 💚

SteveHFC
31-01-2017, 10:06 AM
If you're queueing in person just try online whilst waiting. Double the chance and all that.

Queue, online and phone all at same time:agree:

Carheenlea
31-01-2017, 10:07 AM
I'm almost certain we have had 12 noon opening for ticket sales in the past. For out of towners like me it doesn't really matter what time they go on sale, but the guys looking to queue from early morning might have had a spanner thrown into to their plans.

Coults1875
31-01-2017, 10:15 AM
If anyone has a spare client reference no. they are willing to give up then it would be greatly appreciated! Will be able to go with my ST myself but i've stupidly booked an overnight with the Mrs :confused: I've somehow managed to convince her to want to go to the game if i manage to get her a ticket.........

Godsahibby
31-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Not too happy with this. It means I'd need to take a full day's holiday from work to go down to the ticket office to get tickets. If it was a 9am/10am start i'd be back by the afternoon.

I don't trust Ticketmaster or the club to have dealt with the issues with the online system that we've had for years now. Time after time it's the same issues online and they never get fixed. I very much doubt it will be any different this time. How making it a 12pm start helps manage traffic to the system I've no idea.

I've never had any issues getting tickets online. Always been pretty straightforward.

Hopefully will be the same on Wednesday.

Big_Franck
31-01-2017, 10:22 AM
I've never had any issues getting tickets online. Always been pretty straightforward.

Hopefully will be the same on Wednesday.

What's your secret then? :greengrin I've never had anything but serious problems with it. Doesn't seem to matter if I try on my phone, or use chrome, internet explorer or firefox on the PCs at work.

calumhibee1
31-01-2017, 10:25 AM
Just asked for the day off and going to have 3 mobiles, two laptops and 3 ipads at the ready. :greengrin does anyone know what browser is best to use? I had a look on Safari on my Macbook last night and it didn't look like the website would work with that.

SteveHFC
31-01-2017, 10:28 AM
What's your secret then? :greengrin I've never had anything but serious problems with it. Doesn't seem to matter if I try on my phone, or use chrome, internet explorer or firefox on the PCs at work.

same here we have tried them all and from various locations and connections yet the system grinds to halt then kicks you out. Its going to be a long night but at least I'm not relying on computer software to work correctly:greengrin

Big_Franck
31-01-2017, 10:30 AM
same here we have tried them all and from various locations and connections yet the system grinds to halt then kicks you out. Its going to be a long night but at least I'm not relying on computer software to work correctly:greengrin

Are you resorting to queuing tomorrow then? I was going to do the same as I don't trust the online system, but I can't now with the 12pm start. I'd need a full day off work and won't be given it. I can feel a bad cold coming on though.

SteveHFC
31-01-2017, 10:30 AM
Just asked for the day off and going to have 3 mobiles, two laptops and 3 ipads at the ready. :greengrin does anyone know what browser is best to use? I had a look on Safari on my Macbook last night and it didn't look like the website would work with that.

doesn't seem to matter tried them all macs, pc, mobile and have had problems with them all seems to be pot luck if you sail through online system

CB_NO3
31-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Ill be gutted if some part time Hampden fan gets one before me. Am even more raging that the loyalty points system got scrapped all because the whingers that go to 3 away games per season.

SteveHFC
31-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Are you resorting to queuing tomorrow then? I was going to do the same as I don't trust the online system, but I can't now with the 12pm start. I'd need a full day off work and won't be given it. I can feel a bad cold coming on though.

yes was always the plan anyway may put my arrival time back a little but not by much:agree:

Pretty Boy
31-01-2017, 10:48 AM
As fair as it can be without the loyalty points. I'll head down early and queue and get someone else trying online. If I get then great, if not then that's life.

Lancs Harp
31-01-2017, 10:50 AM
I'm waiting for the replay.

:wink:

wookie70
31-01-2017, 11:50 AM
Biting my tongue on the posts asking for client numbers.

percy veer
31-01-2017, 12:05 PM
anyone got any spare client refs I have 1 but my 6 mates are looking for tickets hopefully intice getting them back to easter road not been for years.

green with envy
31-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Ill be gutted if some part time Hampden fan gets one before me. Am even more raging that the loyalty points system got scrapped all because the whingers that go to 3 away games per season.

Three of us are going to take queuing in turn (2 hrs each) starting from around 6am - hopefully this should see us getting our quota no problem.

SChibs
31-01-2017, 12:16 PM
Biting my tongue on the posts asking for client numbers.

Ditto. Only away games I've missed this season are turriff and brondby and I've made every home game. I'll be gutted if someone who hasn't even got a season ticket gets one before me.

Beefster
31-01-2017, 12:22 PM
I'm looking for a client reference number for my auld Auntie Agnes. She normally just goes to the Cup Finals but there's a chippy in Gorgie that she quite likes so she fancies seeing the derby at the same time. Cheers.

.Sean.
31-01-2017, 12:24 PM
anyone got any spare client refs I have 1 but my 6 mates are looking for tickets hopefully intice getting them back to easter road not been for years.
Hilarious :aok:

davym7062
31-01-2017, 12:26 PM
I'm looking for a client reference number for my auld Auntie Agnes. She normally just goes to the Cup Finals but there's a chippy in Gorgie that she quite likes so she fancies seeing the derby at the same time. Cheers.

😫😫😫😀😀😀😀😀

erin go bragh
31-01-2017, 12:27 PM

Same here mate . Twice I've ended up blocking my account, which inturn cancels my season ticket . Then after my card not working at the turnstiles, I have to go to the ticket office to un cancel it .
Phone for me this time but not confident:(

southfieldhibby
31-01-2017, 12:27 PM
Three of us are going to take queuing in turn (2 hrs each) starting from around 6am - hopefully this should see us getting our quota no problem.

Will be doing the same. Aslong as you're in the 1st 150 in the queue you'll be fine I think? 1500 online/1500 ticket office, 200 away season ticket and 200 for the club...

LustForLeith
31-01-2017, 12:39 PM
I take it there's no hospitality on offer for Hibs?

CMurdoch
31-01-2017, 02:30 PM

:aok::greengrin

tamig
31-01-2017, 02:59 PM

Works fine on Safari on the macbook.

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2017, 03:28 PM

Better hope you're not standing in front of me,no ****** who hasn't been in the queue from the start will be joining it in front of me. Relay or not.You have been warned!

.Sean.
31-01-2017, 03:58 PM
Better hope you're not standing in front of me,no ****** who hasn't been in the queue from the start will be joining it in front of me. Relay or not.You have been warned!
Correct attitude

green with envy
31-01-2017, 04:00 PM

Haha mouthy, i look forward to it and i can assure you i will be taking over at 10am.

BS44
31-01-2017, 04:05 PM

Me too. Can't stand in the queue all morning for medical reasons but will do my bit and let my brother take over.

:aok:

Since90+2
31-01-2017, 04:06 PM
Have to agree with Scouse on this one. Someone coming along and jumping in a que infront of other folk who have been standing there for hours is out of order IMO.

Jay
31-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Me too. Can't stand in the queue all morning for medical reasons but will do my bit and let my brother take over.:

Take a chair? 😜

soupy
31-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Haha mouthy, i look forward to it and i can assure you i will be taking over at 10am.

Yup, my intensions aswell, were a group of four who are gony take a shot each of getting hypothermia, surly that's fair game??????

BS44
31-01-2017, 04:13 PM
Take a chair? ��

Nowt to do with standing! Got a procedure at hospital on Thursday morning which means I've got to go home and take medication before 9am.

guthrie01
31-01-2017, 04:14 PM

Correct, show respect for other folk in line

Mikey
31-01-2017, 04:15 PM
Excellent, fisticuffs in the queue.

Meanwhile I'll scoop up what I need online while you lot are in the cells :greengrin

Hibby70
31-01-2017, 04:16 PM
means I must be stationed next to the toilet for a good few hours. :wink:

You can't buy tickets at Tynecastle for the Hibs end?

Jay
31-01-2017, 04:16 PM
Nowt to do with standing! Got a procedure at hospital on Thursday morning which means I've got to take my first dose of super strong laxative on Wedensday morning, and that means I must be stationed next to the toilet for a good few hours. :wink:

Oh! Moviprep! Good luck with that, I agree its best for those around you for you not to queue. 😬

green with envy
31-01-2017, 04:20 PM
Have to agree with Scouse on this one. Someone coming along and jumping in a que infront of other folk who have been standing there for hours is out of order IMO.

Due to work etc there's absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of forward planning. We have 8 client ref no's and all we will be buying is 8 tickets. As long as there is one person at the window come 12.00 I really don't see what the problem is.

FWIW, i'm sure there will be few others doing similar and i will have no problem what so ever if someone swaps places in front to me as long as the other leaves.

Kojock
31-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Due to work etc there's absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of forward planning. We have 8 client ref no's and all we will be buying is 8 tickets. As long as there is one person at the window come 12.00 I really don't see what the problem is.

FWIW, i'm sure there will be few others doing similar and i will have no problem what so ever if someone swaps places in front to me as long as the other leaves.

Likewise don't see any problem with people swapping. As you say you are only looking for 8 tickets and it doesn't matter who queues. So by Scouses reckoning every single person wanting a ticket must be in the queue.

wookie70
31-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Don't see an issue with relays. I can sit and home and try for 3 tickets. As long as those people going to the game are the holders of the season tickets then seems fair enough.

iwasthere1972
31-01-2017, 04:48 PM

Have to agree. Doesn't matter who is in front of you (unless it's the guy on laxatives :greengrin) as you yourself will still be in your rightful place.

southfieldhibby
31-01-2017, 04:50 PM

He won't be the only one and it happens for all big games.Some folk start work early or later than others.

Pretty Boy
31-01-2017, 04:51 PM
So what time are us queuers (is that a word?) headiing down?

BS44
31-01-2017, 04:54 PM

I'm looking to be there at 4am. I'm not missing the game against the dogs!

Pete
31-01-2017, 04:54 PM
If it's people swapping positions then I don't see the problem.

If it starts off with one guy and ends up with more and more joining they can GTF. Group purchases are limited for a reason.

.Sean.
31-01-2017, 05:10 PM
8am I was thinking

green with envy
31-01-2017, 05:23 PM

Around 05.30 for ours but due to him having to be in Lockerbie for the back of 09.30 for work purposes, he's going to have to leave around 07.45, hence the swaps. The three of us that are committing to queue have missed only a handful of away games between us and if it was possible each one of us would have queued from start to finish - even i'm having to tell a porkie to my boss to take my turn.

Godsahibby
31-01-2017, 05:49 PM

Once you get put in that queue I don't touch anything i don't try to refresh and normally get through eventually.

Rougier45
31-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Once you get put in that queue I don't touch anything i don't try to refresh and normally get through eventually.

How many tickets are we getting ?

Albanian Hibs
31-01-2017, 06:24 PM

The hole of the roseburn

Rougier45
31-01-2017, 06:27 PM
The hole of the roseburn

What's tha 3600 out of 16k ?

hibee
31-01-2017, 06:31 PM
The hole of the roseburn

Like what you did there :)

Albanian Hibs
31-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Like what you did there :)

😀

Keith_M
31-01-2017, 06:35 PM

~20%, as per Scottish Cup rules.

wookie70
31-01-2017, 06:37 PM
Not a great start to getting tickets tomorrow. I'm cross referencing all the client numbers so I can log in with my and the three kids accounts. A familiar message has appeared.

HibbyAl
31-01-2017, 06:39 PM
What's tha 3600 out of 16k ?

Around 3300

southfieldhibby
31-01-2017, 06:48 PM
Around 05.30 for ours but due to him having to be in Lockerbie for the back of 09.30 for work purposes, he's going to have to leave around 07.45, hence the swaps. The three of us that are committing to queue have missed only a handful of away games between us and if it was possible each one of us would have queued from start to finish - even i'm having to tell a porkie to my boss to take my turn.

Same here. The three of us swapping have missed a total of 2 away games combined all season. Also at every round of the cups last season. We're not chancers and there will only be one of us at any time in the queue.

It's common practice and I'm surprised it's caused any issue on here this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
31-01-2017, 07:48 PM
Not a great start to getting tickets tomorrow. I'm cross referencing all the client numbers so I can log in with my and the three kids accounts. A familiar message has appeared.

Been getting that for the last week, won't let me add to my network.

Scouse Hibee
31-01-2017, 07:55 PM
Been getting that for the last week, won't let me add to my network.

Really? I thought away ST holders would have their own separate website!

Billy Whizz
31-01-2017, 08:02 PM

Made me laugh

Pretty Boy
31-01-2017, 08:09 PM

Does anyone on here have an away ST? I can't recall it ever being mentioned.

DTS
31-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Heading down for around 8/9 or is the general consensus that, that'll be too late?

Itsnoteasy
01-02-2017, 01:33 AM
Anyone in the queue yet?

Hermit Crab
01-02-2017, 01:48 AM
Heading down for around 8/9 or is the general consensus that, that'll be too late?

Allegedly theres folk there now.

monktonharp
01-02-2017, 02:00 AM
I am here and it's heavin' . 2 young burds came past, just back fae the Cavendish and they wanted to sit next to me. had to chase them cause they're well pished and I ken their Da's

iwasthere1972
01-02-2017, 02:52 AM
Anyone in the queue yet?

I'm second in the queue behind some auld perv whose just offered a couple of young lassies three quid and a Mars Bar if they'll do him some 'favours'. They told him to bolt and said that they're away to tell their dad who apparently knows him. Looks like I could be at the front of the queue shortly.

Hermit Crab
01-02-2017, 03:01 AM
Theres 330 folk in the queue all with 10 references each, thats all 3300 tickets gone, no point in heading down now.

SteveHFC
01-02-2017, 03:06 AM
Anyone in the queue yet?

Have been since 11

Pretty Boy
01-02-2017, 03:19 AM
Just out my bed now. Long morning ahead.

Pete
01-02-2017, 03:41 AM
I'm coming down to hurl eggs at you.

"Get a smartphone, losers".

Anyway, I passed the green door about 2:30 and there was nobody there.

Hermit Crab
01-02-2017, 03:47 AM
I'm coming down to hurl eggs at you.

"Get a smartphone, losers".

Anyway, I passed the green door about 2:30 and there was nobody there.

They'll be round the back at the windows no?

Pretty Boy
01-02-2017, 03:52 AM
Just arrived. 50-70 in the queue maybe.

Pete
01-02-2017, 03:52 AM
They'll be round the back at the windows no?

Ah, that makes sense.

Just wait until they find out that the real queue starts at the green door.

Edit: just drove past and seen a boy with glasses carrying a chair. Good idea but there's a mattress under the billboards, would you not be better with that?

Hermit Crab
01-02-2017, 04:41 AM
Ah, that makes sense.

Just wait until they find out that the real queue starts at the green door.

Edit: just drove past and seen a boy with glasses carrying a chair. Good idea but there's a mattress under the billboards, would you not be better with that?

Thats the rain started well.

green with envy
01-02-2017, 05:01 PM

I do love when a plan comes to fruition.:thumbsup: