PDA

View Full Version : Hearts season starts on Wednesday

SirDavidsNapper
29-01-2017, 09:54 PM
So, Hearts plan to start their season on Wednesday against Sevco. Today was a sore one but pre season games can sometimes turn out like that and I'm sure that performances like that, the Raith Rovers double header, the Dundee capitulation and dons pumping weren't a true reflection on how this team will fare come 1st February. Hearts mean business and will no doubt start the season flying out the traps. The new signings look impressive and Ian Cathros laptop will be rigged up to the WiFi once this famous truss is erected. A new era is dawning at Tynecastle. I fear for us all.

Humo
29-01-2017, 11:16 PM
Let's be honest their season starts when they play us in the cup and that's when it'll end too

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SirDavidsNapper
29-01-2017, 11:20 PM
Let's be honest their season starts when they play us in the cup and that's when it'll end too

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Some of them actually predicting a Hearts rout. Strange bunch.

green with envy
30-01-2017, 08:29 AM
Far to many Hearts threads on here.:confused:

scoopyboy
30-01-2017, 10:40 AM
So, Hearts plan to start their season on Wednesday against Sevco. Today was a sore one but pre season games can sometimes turn out like that and I'm sure that performances like that, the Raith Rovers double header, the Dundee capitulation and dons pumping weren't a true reflection on how this team will fare come 1st February. Hearts mean business and will no doubt start the season flying out the traps. The new signings look impressive and Ian Cathros laptop will be rigged up to the WiFi once this famous truss is erected. A new era is dawning at Tynecastle. I fear for us all.

Would be funny if their season started on February 1st and finished on February 11th.