PDA

View Full Version : Let's fill it up

InchHibby
29-01-2017, 06:07 PM
We haven't played at home for two or three weeks now so hopefully we can continue the momentum against Ayr Utd. and once again fill the home end. It would be even better if we could start selling tickets for the away end too.
This team deserves it and the im sure the extra income generated will be spent wisely.
I know if Liam were to be signed this week, that alone would fill the stadium, but the whole team deserves our continued backing, so let's buy up those seats.
:flag::flag:

GreenCastle
29-01-2017, 06:27 PM
We have momentum and crowds have been good both home and away this season.

Need to keep it going and the players deserve it - hopefully from now till end of the season the crowds continue to rise as we get closer to a possible title.

Northernhibee
29-01-2017, 06:30 PM
If we extend our lead on Saturday I think the league will be near tied up. We'd be able to lose three or four games with Dundee United not dropping a point and win the title.

tanfield
29-01-2017, 06:44 PM
Last time we were on a decent run, guess who we played at home....

Just saying

Pete
29-01-2017, 06:53 PM

Just saying

Yes, a very bad refereeing decision didn't half knock us.

I think we've moved on a bit as a team and hopefully the ref won't be that bad again. He can't be!

cabbageandribs1875
29-01-2017, 06:56 PM
i imagine their will be far less Ayr fans travelling for this game than the game earlier in the season, it's not a hibs kids game but would still be good if we could get fans in to the south

29-01-2017, 07:00 PM
Lets get ER filled and back the boys 100% as we look to get the title wrapped up over the coming months. The team deserve the support :flag:

hfc rd
29-01-2017, 07:11 PM
Would love it to be filled but I'm sure the 6 Nations begins at Murrayfield, so think it will fall short of a full house.

kaimendhibs
29-01-2017, 07:43 PM
Would love it to be filled but I'm sure the 6 Nations begins at Murrayfield, so think it will fall short of a full house.
Never understood going to rugby instead of Hibs but i know it happens

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hfc rd
29-01-2017, 08:01 PM

Me too. Then again though rugby might be people's first choice sport and football second.

Enough said
29-01-2017, 08:02 PM
We haven't played at home for two or three weeks now so hopefully we can continue the momentum against Ayr Utd. and once again fill the home end. It would be even better if we could start selling tickets for the away end too.
This team deserves it and the im sure the extra income generated will be spent wisely.
I know if Liam were to be signed this week, that alone would fill the stadium, but the whole team deserves our continued backing, so let's buy up those seats.
:flag::flag:

Will be a month when we play ayr

Marco G
29-01-2017, 09:24 PM

Just saying
And I am just saying that shocking refereeing cost us that match. Anyway thanks for your note of caution!

tanfield
29-01-2017, 09:53 PM
And I am just saying that shocking refereeing cost us that match. Anyway thanks for your note of caution!

You're welcome

Marco G
29-01-2017, 10:03 PM
You're welcome
Well, nothing wrong with being cautious from our side. But throw everything at Ayr and we should be OK?

Nicho87
29-01-2017, 10:40 PM
4 weeks 1 day since our last home game.

hibsitis
29-01-2017, 11:00 PM

Don't know why Hibs don't try to change the date when this happens. 4 of us plus one Irish friend would have been there otherwise.

BoomtownHibees
29-01-2017, 11:04 PM
Don't know why Hibs don't try to change the date when this happens. 4 of us plus one Irish friend would have been there otherwise.

What and inconvenience 15000 folk to suit a few others that would rather go to the rugby?

NAE NOOKIE
30-01-2017, 12:05 AM

Because of where the PBS is the Yams are never at home when the rugby is on, lucky them eh! ..... there's no doubt Hibs crowds are affected by our games always being up against Scotland playing at home, we should be allowed to change our games to a Friday night or Sunday afternoon on these occasions.

Most folk who get tickets for the rugger do so weeks in advance, so I doubt the outlay for tickets for both matches would be an issue ... we might even get a few Irish, English or French egg chasers along to ER out of curiosity which would boost our attendance .... I haven't included the Welsh, if the way they have deserted Cardiff City is anything to go by I doubt they would be interested :greengrin

Anyway ... hoping for a crowd of over 14,000 for the Ayr game, anybody who thinks spending 80 minutes watching Scotland get to within 5 yards of the opposition try line and dropping the ball 'again' is a better choice than watching the mighty Hibees .... good luck tae ye :na na: