PDA

View Full Version : off the ball

Babyshamble
28-01-2017, 11:33 PM
Always listen to it when im not at the game.todays was great.some good stories from Tam Cowan.top gadge.cosgrove on the other hand does ma head in.complete & utter tool.pat nevin & warren hawke were good to listen to as well.

poolman
28-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Always listen to it when im not at the game.todays was great.some good stories from Tam Cowan.top gadge.cosgrove on the other hand does ma head in.complete & utter tool.pat nevin & warren hawke were good to listen to as well.

IMO Tam Cowan's a twat

matty_f
28-01-2017, 11:41 PM

I love Off the Ball. Good, honest football chat with a good sense of humour. Cowan and Cosgrove are good together, imho.

Bay Area Hibees
29-01-2017, 01:09 AM
Yes I enjoy it even if somewhat repetitive

Viva_Palmeiras
29-01-2017, 01:11 AM
The teeing up of jokes between Cowan and Cosgove can be about as subtle as a brick tho...

Carheenlea
29-01-2017, 01:35 AM
Not everyone's cup of tea, but I like them. Two proper football fans who speak and share their experiences in a manner that those who get out there and support their respective clubs every week can resonate with.