PDA

View Full Version : I love hibs

lord bunberry
28-01-2017, 11:30 PM
For reasons that I can't explain I hadn't watched the time for heroes DVD. So many times I've had it in my hands ready to put on, but I couldn't. Every time I looked at it I put it away.
Tonight I finally watched it and I seem to have something in my eyes as they can't stop watering.
We did it, we ****ing did it.
ggtth

matty_f
28-01-2017, 11:43 PM
Mind when Gray popped up in injury time? :greengrin

Love Hibs, we are an amazing club.

iwasthere1972
28-01-2017, 11:51 PM
For reasons that I can't explain I hadn't watched the time for heroes DVD. So many times I've had it in my hands ready to put on, but I couldn't. Every time I looked at it I put it away.
Tonight I finally watched it and I seem to have something in my eyes as they can't stop watering.
ggtth

My copy is still unwrapped and sitting by my video recorder. Maybe tomorrow. :flag:

Deeds
28-01-2017, 11:58 PM
God bless you pal, I'm still in awe of that achievement too...we are the champions AND THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE!! No one can take that away.. NO matter what anyone may says...we own the trophy they all want

Itsnoteasy
29-01-2017, 12:12 AM
My copy is still unwrapped and sitting by my video recorder. Maybe tomorrow. :flag:

You'll need to get yourself a dvd player first😉

iwasthere1972
29-01-2017, 12:16 AM
You'll need to get yourself a dvd player first😉

:greengrin. Meant to say DVD player/recorder.

Hibbyradge
29-01-2017, 01:05 AM
I bought it on pre-order, but I only finally gathered the courage to watch it a week ago.

Kin marvellous.

Sir David Gray
29-01-2017, 01:14 AM
I got mine for Christmas and I haven't managed to watch it yet.

It's something that my brother, mum and I will all watch together so we need to organise a day when we're all going to be in and so far that hasn't happened.

I can't wait to see it though.

PathheadHibby
29-01-2017, 07:20 AM
I did similar, wife, kids, mum n dad, sis, nephew... all together wearing green with few drinks, nibbles, huge cup winning flag on display and watched the whole thing. A special emotional experience with tears and laughter...... brought it all back and more..... I love Hibs 🇳🇬🏆

southsider
29-01-2017, 07:34 AM
I bought it on pre-order, but I only finally gathered the courage to watch it a week ago.

Kin marvellous.

Watched it every day for 3 weeks. Not watched it for about 10 days but may do so tonight after Barca game

Pete
29-01-2017, 07:48 AM
I haven't even bought the DVD yet, never mind watched it.

That's how much I love Hibs.

Canon Hannan
29-01-2017, 08:25 AM
ggtth

Same here Lord.
Love everything about Hibernian from the day they were formed. Can't believe we won it! Noticed the grass is growing again. Better get the scissors out.