PDA

View Full Version : Another Favourite Something Thread

fat freddy
27-01-2017, 11:48 PM
As the forum has morphed into some kind of dumbed down, top 10 best ever tv show i thought id combine all the different threads into one.

What is the best ever Scotland team made up of Hibs players who were a success despite not being seen as successful before becoming a success, and what unsuccessful Scotland team made up of Jambos would they beat in a World Cup Quarter Final replay after drawing the first game despite being 2-0 down with 10 minutes to go. Seeing how its my game, ill go first. I'll do Hibs, you lot can do the Yams team

Rough Brownlie Whittaker Stanton Blackley McGinn Brown Cropley Collins Jackson Wright

lord bunberry
28-01-2017, 12:07 AM
I really like cheese. Not just any old cheese though.

HoboHarry
28-01-2017, 12:12 AM
I like cheese as well. Really stinky stuff preferably like Stilton or Roquefort....

lord bunberry
28-01-2017, 12:19 AM
I like cheese as well. Really stinky stuff preferably like Stilton or Roquefort....
The stinkier the better. I love a bit if danish blue. I'm also partial to a bit of Camembert with crackers. The cheese board is often the highlight of party's I attend.

HoboHarry
28-01-2017, 12:23 AM
The cheese board is one of the highlights of the parties I host....👍

lord bunberry
28-01-2017, 12:58 AM
The cheese board is one of the highlights of the parties I host....👍
The next time I'm over I'll let you know. A quality cheese board is worth putting in the miles for :greengrin