PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Train tickets available for the game tomorrow against QoS

KeithTheHibby
27-01-2017, 12:23 PM
Hi all, posting this on behalf of a mate.

He has available 6 pairs of return train tickets for the game tomorrow leaving Waverley at 1012am to Lockerbie and return on Sunday at 1430 same stations.
He bought them for £140 and would be willing to sell them for £50 all in.

He knows its a long shot as it requires an overnight stay so is also willing to sell the outward journey down to the game for £25 all in if that suits.

PM me if you are interested.

mim
27-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Not sure I understand this. :confused:
What does 6 pairs of tickets mean? 12 tickets? Why in pairs? Or is it just 6 return tickets?
I'm intending to get the train to Lockerbie, although from Kirkcaldy not Edinburgh.

Any clarification would be appreciated.

Hermit Crab
27-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Hi all, posting this on behalf of a mate.

He has available 6 pairs of return train tickets for the game tomorrow leaving Waverley at 1012am to Lockerbie and return on Sunday at 1430 same stations.
He bought them for £140 and would be willing to sell them for £50 all in.

He knows its a long shot as it requires an overnight stay so is also willing to sell the outward journey down to the game for £25 all in if that suits.

PM me if you are interested.

Get a refund minus the £10 admin fee.

KeithTheHibby
27-01-2017, 10:20 PM
Not sure I understand this. :confused:
What does 6 pairs of tickets mean? 12 tickets? Why in pairs? Or is it just 6 return tickets?
I'm intending to get the train to Lockerbie, although from Kirkcaldy not Edinburgh.

Any clarification would be appreciated.

6 returns I believe.

Hermit Crab
27-01-2017, 11:24 PM
6 returns I believe.

Wont be returns if you have to travel on Sunday, maybe advanced singles.