PDA

View Full Version : Daily Record Transfer Source revealed!

Johnny_Leith
27-01-2017, 09:01 AM

Always wondered how he got such scoops...

Posting pictures on this forum is near on impossible btw.

ShadesLongThrow
27-01-2017, 10:35 AM
TBH Kenny Miller to LA Galaxy for £1m seems almost feasible! :greengrin

brog
27-01-2017, 12:22 PM
I know John James isn't everyone's cup of tea but IMO he sums up the Barrie McKay propaganda fiasco perfectly here. Warbs etc run about saying, we want to keep him,
which roughly translates as FFS, somebody please offer us something for him!!
Enjoy!

Allow me to explain how they hoped this strategy would play out. Scouts would be apprised of the interest in McKay and would be encouraged to better Leipzig’s offer. A cursory glance at Transfermarkt would reveal that McKay was valued at £149,000, at which point a skilled objection handler would point to Jamie Vardy and his value in lower League football. To salt the mine, Traynor published edited highlights of McKay on YouTube. His direct run,when his pace exposed Celtic, was played in a loop.
The Rectum then follow up their ‘exclusive‘ with Warburton asserting that he won’t let his starlets leave on the cheap. McKay is suddenly elevated to Rangers Ace status, despite only finding the net on two occasions in twenty games. Would one be surprised to discover that this exciting £6m-rated prospect was farmed out to Raith Rovers and Morton?
When McKay is not sold, the narrative will flip to how his head was not turned and that his heart belongs to Rangers. Barry or Derek Ferguson will turn up to inform McKay that he has made the right choice. His ‘decision to stay’ will be described as the equivalent of a new signing.
Jackson gets a narrative that runs and runs.Traynor invoices King. Warburton is praised for his ambition in retaining the Rangers Ace to make a fist of Europa Cup qualification. The Rectum’s online post bag is filled with gullibillies claiming that he is worth £12m.
From £149,000 to £12,000,000 in one transfer window. You could not make it up any better than Traynor and Jackson, his copy catamite.

hibs#1
27-01-2017, 09:37 PM
I know John James isn't everyone's cup of tea but IMO he sums up the Barrie McKay propaganda fiasco perfectly here. Warbs etc run about saying, we want to keep him,
Enjoy!

Allow me to explain how they hoped this strategy would play out. Scouts would be apprised of the interest in McKay and would be encouraged to better Leipzig’s offer. A cursory glance at Transfermarkt would reveal that McKay was valued at £149,000, at which point a skilled objection handler would point to Jamie Vardy and his value in lower League football. To salt the mine, Traynor published edited highlights of McKay on YouTube. His direct run,when his pace exposed Celtic, was played in a loop.
The Rectum then follow up their ‘exclusive‘ with Warburton asserting that he won’t let his starlets leave on the cheap. McKay is suddenly elevated to Rangers Ace status, despite only finding the net on two occasions in twenty games. Would one be surprised to discover that this exciting £6m-rated prospect was farmed out to Raith Rovers and Morton?
When McKay is not sold, the narrative will flip to how his head was not turned and that his heart belongs to Rangers. Barry or Derek Ferguson will turn up to inform McKay that he has made the right choice. His ‘decision to stay’ will be described as the equivalent of a new signing.
Jackson gets a narrative that runs and runs.Traynor invoices King. Warburton is praised for his ambition in retaining the Rangers Ace to make a fist of Europa Cup qualification. The Rectum’s online post bag is filled with gullibillies claiming that he is worth £12m.
From £149,000 to £12,000,000 in one transfer window. You could not make it up any better than Traynor and Jackson, his copy catamite.

Sounds about spot on.

monktonharp
27-01-2017, 09:52 PM
Enjoy!

From £149,000 to £12,000,000 in one transfer window. You could not make it up any better than Traynor and Jackson, his copy catamite.I like the cut of your jib, mister. not bought that hun infested rag for years and wont ever again, but that seems to be the way conduct themselves these days.

Man Down Under
28-01-2017, 07:45 AM
Posting pictures on this forum is near on impossible btw.
For those who struggle. Right click image, view image in separate tab. Copy and paste the url.
If your on mobile it's easier to save the image to your phone (hold your finger on the image) and upload it from your image files.

Sent from my SM-J200Y using Tapatalk