PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Mourinho, Trump, Sevco, Comical Ali

Onion
27-01-2017, 08:53 AM
Looks like Mourinho has joined the list of narcissist to adopt an "alternative facts" approach to life.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38764869

Gettin' Auld
27-01-2017, 08:58 AM
Looks like Mourinho has joined the list of narcissist to adopt an "alternative facts" approach to life.

Some threads need a 'link' and this is probably one of them......

tamig
27-01-2017, 09:53 AM
Some threads need a 'link' and this is probably one of them......

According to the Special One, Man U drew 1-1 at Hull last night. He was adamant. They never got beat - there was no penalty. Comical Ali all over again.

lapsedhibee
27-01-2017, 11:12 AM

Cathro in his first managerial post clearly already having a profound influence on experienced EPL managers like Moronho.

Callyballybe
27-01-2017, 11:27 AM
What a k**b.

When he first appeared in English football I have to admit I liked him. The past couple of years however he's done his best to disendear himself to alot of people in my opinion. Hardly the first manager to have a dodgey penalty decision go against him (he obviously wasn't watching at Tynecastle last week!) They still went through, just don't say anything.

Jim44
27-01-2017, 11:27 AM
The 'special' needs one -

Jose Mourinho refused to accept Manchester United's unbeaten run was over on Thursday night after struggling to contain his fury at referee Jonathan Moss awarding Hull City a controversial penalty.

United booked their place in the EFL Cup final against Southampton, despite Hull ending their 17-game unbeaten streak with a 2-1 win at the KCOM Stadium.

But Mourinho claimed his side did not lose after being infuriated that Marcos Rojo was penalised for a push on Harry Maguire.

Tom Huddlestone converted the penalty and then escaped conceding a spot-kick after a challenge on Chris Smalling.

"I think 18 matches unbeaten is amazing," the United manager said. "We didn’t lose. It was 1-1. I only saw two goals. I saw Paul Pogba's goal and their (second) goal (by Oumar Niasse) was a fantastic goal, a great action. It was a great cross, and the guy coming in at the far post. 1-1.”

......... tosser.

givescotlandfreedom
27-01-2017, 11:46 AM
For a guy who benefited a great deal from Drogba's diving in the Chelsea glory days that's kind of rich.

lapsedhibee
27-01-2017, 12:10 PM
For a guy who benefited a great deal from Drogba's diving in the Chelsea glory days that's kind of rich.

And Robben.

And Cole, J.

And his Porto days.

NAE NOOKIE
27-01-2017, 12:12 PM

He rose to fame when his Porto team beat Celtic in the UEFA cup final ...... as fine a display of diving, feigning injury and gamesmanship by a team as you are ever likely to see in a single match.

Pretty Boy
27-01-2017, 12:30 PM
He rose to fame when his Porto team beat Celtic in the UEFA cup final ...... as fine a display of diving, feigning injury and gamesmanship by a team as you are ever likely to see in a single match.

I remember before watching that game I was indifferent bordering on wanting Celtic to lose. By the end I was desperate for Celtic to win as I've never seen so much cheating from a team in a single game as I witnessed from Porto that night.

NAE NOOKIE
28-01-2017, 12:44 AM
I remember before watching that game I was indifferent bordering on wanting Celtic to lose. By the end I was desperate for Celtic to win as I've never seen so much cheating from a team in a single game as I witnessed from Porto that night.

That was exactly my attitude ........ If Hibs had been on the receiving end of that nauseating cheat fest I would have been demanding the club go public with a highlights video of just how bad it was, it was a disgrace to football and I'm amazed Celtic didn't make more of it to be honest.