PDA

View Full Version : Hearts v Hibs on Hibs TV

Diclonius
26-01-2017, 11:12 AM
First Edinburgh derby I can't make in two years (and only the third in almost ten) and absolutely gutted given this is the big one, the one after we finally won the cup. So, will Hibs TV stream the game for overseas subscribers? Do we have previous on this for games at Tynecastle?

houstonhibbee
26-01-2017, 11:15 AM
First Edinburgh derby I can't make in two years (and only the third in almost ten) and absolutely gutted given this is the big one, the one after we finally won the cup. So, will Hibs TV stream the game for overseas subscribers? Do we have previous on this for games at Tynecastle?
Last season in the cup yes but the replay no coz of champions league

High-On-Hibs
26-01-2017, 11:16 AM

Hibs TV and Hearts TV are hosted by the same company. So it shouldn't be too much of an issue I would think.

mghibs
26-01-2017, 11:20 AM
Pretty sure hibs tv cover all sky broadcast hibs games so assuming it gets picked it'll be shown by hibs tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

houstonhibbee
26-01-2017, 11:23 AM
Pretty sure hibs tv cover all sky broadcast hibs games so assuming it gets picked it'll be shown by hibs tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They tend to cover all televised away games. Sky, bt sports, Alba

green with envy
26-01-2017, 11:30 AM

And here's me thinking that this had been decided. It's always helpful to add a ? if yer asking a question.:greengrin