PDA

View Full Version : HIbees dream ( Hearts v Hibs Scottish cup).

fiolex1
24-01-2017, 07:15 PM
Folks had a dream last night that we won by an OG and McGinn broke his wrist in the game. I am not a man to have a flutter but if Hearts get past Raith I think I will have a bet on an OG winning the game,not going for an OG and broken wrist double though!

iwasthere1972
24-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Last night I had a dream that just after arriving at Tynecastle that the match was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch. When I woke up I discovered that I had pissed the bed.

2016 Delivered
24-01-2017, 07:55 PM
Folks had a dream last night that we won by an OG and McGinn broke his wrist in the game. I am not a man to have a flutter but if Hearts get past Raith I think I will have a bet on an OG winning the game,not going for an OG and broken wrist double though!

You can't bet on an og. A Jack Hamilton flap would be lovely though.

2016 Delivered
24-01-2017, 07:56 PM
Last night I had a dream that just after arriving at Tynecastle that the match was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch. When I woke up I discovered that I had pissed the bed.

Is your name George per chance?

HoboHarry
24-01-2017, 08:00 PM
You need one of those colostomy bags. One of the old timers like CWG or Doddie might be able to give you some good advice on how they work........

:greengrin

iwasthere1972
24-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Is your name George per chance?

You got my first name right but it's no Perchance.