PDA

View Full Version : Huns at it again

vuefrom1875
23-01-2017, 06:59 PM
Apparently on one of the hun websites, in for Cummings again.

CallumLaidlaw
23-01-2017, 07:02 PM

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]they know juice bottles are no longer a form of currency don't they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Hackett
23-01-2017, 07:03 PM

Cheeky wee £150k?....In installments? :lolrangers:

...You have to wonder at their sanity levels.

Seriously?....do business with them?:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotf lmao:

Smartie
23-01-2017, 07:04 PM
This didn't turn out well for them the last time.

Maybe one day we won't have Leann Dempster, they might have a pot to piss in and we might have to actually be anxious about getting pushed around by them.

hibsbollah
23-01-2017, 07:06 PM
Please tell me this will make it to the Daily Record :faf:

Bostonhibby
23-01-2017, 07:10 PM
I thought the thread was about shabbily dressed adults grabbing hold of small children on football pitches after their newly created team lost their first Scottish cup final

HoboHarry
23-01-2017, 07:11 PM
Any links? Been a miserable Monday at work and could do with a laugh.......

Is It On....
23-01-2017, 07:19 PM
I thought the thread was about shabbily dressed adults grabbing hold of small children on football pitches after their newly created team lost their first Scottish cup final

Has anyone been arrested for that act of "self defence"?

jacomo
23-01-2017, 07:33 PM

How have they not rescued Scott Allan from his Hell yet?

Rangers visitor
23-01-2017, 07:38 PM

where have you been ? I told you that yesterday but some Homer Simpson said I was making it up !

Eyrie
23-01-2017, 07:38 PM
Does this mean King has finally provided the oft-promised £30m?

Heisenberg
23-01-2017, 07:40 PM
where have you been ? I told you that yesterday but some Homer Simpson said I was making it up !

Rangers can be in for him all they like. There's absolutely **** all chance they can afford him/we'd sell to them.

Colr
23-01-2017, 07:41 PM

..but we're not due to play them, are we? Surely a mistake.

northstandhibby
23-01-2017, 07:41 PM
They must be certain of getting 6 mill for barrie mackay and spending it all on our JC. They really are delusional if they think they could afford JC. They might set Daily hun jackson on us to make us give him away to the huns.

:rolleyes:

Glory Glory

Rangers visitor
23-01-2017, 07:43 PM
I'd be disappointed to be honest. He's yet to prove himself in the top tier. Got to wonder if Hibs have given the nod that they'll sell

Heisenberg
23-01-2017, 07:45 PM
I'd be disappointed to be honest. He's yet to prove himself in the top tier. Got to wonder if Hibs have given the nod that they'll sell

He's proven himself against your horrible rabble as well as most other top six premier league sides. He'll move down south.

northstandhibby
23-01-2017, 07:45 PM

If we had it certainly wouldn't be to you lot. It would be to club that could afford to pay fair market value.

:na na:

Glory Glory

Sergey
23-01-2017, 07:46 PM

They couldn't even afford his boots.

O'Rourke3
23-01-2017, 07:46 PM
Which of websites? The one trying to raise money to buy back the club? The one that still believes the club was unfairly relegated, the one that still thinks their fans were on the pitch to defend their team, or the one crowd funding the legal fees for their brave warriors or the Level 5 website that just makes up pish?

Dalianwanda
23-01-2017, 07:47 PM

Rangers are yet to prove themselves in the top tier :wink: What would make us think Hibs have given the nod? Theres nothing to base this on so I'm wondering who's made it up?

HoboHarry
23-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Aye right you are then.......:faf::faf:

Jim44
23-01-2017, 07:51 PM

.......... so have Sevco. :greengrin

2016 Delivered
23-01-2017, 07:53 PM

Get to ****. Joe Garner 😂😂

Rangers visitor
23-01-2017, 07:53 PM
He's proven himself against your horrible rabble as well as most other top six premier league sides. He'll move down south.

yes but not over a whole season.....if you think he's going south then it's logical that Hibs have put feelers out......how much would a English championship club offer for a player in the second tier of Scottish football?

Mr White
23-01-2017, 07:54 PM

If you want to keep posting here (I'm not sure why you do tbh but I don't really care either way) you'll need to rein it in a bit :aok:

2016 Delivered
23-01-2017, 07:55 PM
yes but not over a whole season.....if you think he's going south then it's logical that Hibs have put feelers out......how much would a English championship club offer for a player in the second tier of Scottish football?

Joe Garner😂😂

HoboHarry
23-01-2017, 07:56 PM
A f*****g great deal more than Sevco can afford lol...... Unless of course you believe that crock of s***e about selling McKay to Red Bull........

BSEJVT
23-01-2017, 07:59 PM

The chances of Hibs selling anyone to Rangers in this decade are less than zero.

You haven't a pot to piss in and the club wont forget either the Scott Allan affair or your post cup final bleating and rabble rousing and Rangers part in the attempted smearing of the Hibs report.

Thankfully the only folk who were taken in were the Rangers support who have bent over to be shafted by the charlatans running your club for decades and swallowed all the crap issued by them, and the Scottish tabloid media who are a complete irrelevance in modern society.

Its about time you recognised your place in the new food chain and that place isn't signing anyone who is moving upwards from Hibs

high bee
23-01-2017, 07:59 PM

Can't see JC going anywhere this window, promotion is far too important to us this season and he is on a long enough contract that his value won't be affected. Can see him here for 18 months, he will be worth a lot more should he have a good Premier League season under his belt (fingers crossed).

I can't think of any reason why we would be actively trying to sell him, certainly no need for the funds and no hint of him being unsettled.

GreenLake
23-01-2017, 08:02 PM
He won't want to play for a ****ty little club going down the drain.

Mr White
23-01-2017, 08:02 PM
The chances of Hibs selling anyone to Rangers in this decade are less than zero.

You haven't a pot to piss in and the club wont forget either the Scott Allan affair or your post cup final bleating and rabble rousing and Rangers part in the attempted smearing of the Hibs report.

Thankfully the only folk who were taken in were the Rangers support who have bent over to be shafted by the charlatans running your club for decades and swallowed all the crap issued by them, and the Scottish tabloid media who are a complete irrelevance in modern society.

Its about time you recognised your place in the new food chain and that place isn't signing anyone who is moving upwards from Hibs
Indeed. Plus I can't see JC wanting to move to a club whose fans have abused him pretty badly for the last couple of years. It's not as if they're able to offer competitive wages compared to league one clubs down south these days anyway.

Dunbar Hibee
23-01-2017, 08:04 PM
Maybe I'm just being petty, and it has been a long day granted... But I wish these Rangers ****s would get off our messageboard 😂

Rangers visitor
23-01-2017, 08:05 PM
A f*****g great deal more than Sevco can afford lol...... Unless of course you believe that crock of s***e about selling McKay to Red Bull........

I'm actually more interested in what price he would go for and who could pay it. And I don't believe the Red Bull **** and neither does any 'Gers supporter I know.
It's strange that this story has surfaced and like a previous poster said you wonder why. My take is that Hibs are testing the market....but you wonder why Hibs would sell such an important player

Heisenberg
23-01-2017, 08:08 PM
This story hasn't surfaced anywhere but a hun messageboard. Load of made up *****.

Smartie
23-01-2017, 08:08 PM
I'm actually more interested in what price he would go for and who could pay it. And I don't believe the Red Bull **** and neither does any 'Gers supporter I know.
It's strange that this story has surfaced and like a previous poster said you wonder why. My take is that Hibs are testing the market....but you wonder why Hibs would sell such an important player

Stories arise for a number of reason, including sometimes being a baseless rumour with nothing behind it, which is what I strongly suspect this is.

Keep reading your Daily Record, I'm pretty sure you'll get that Jardel signing over the line sometime soon.

Mr White
23-01-2017, 08:09 PM

This story that has so far only appeared on or from sevco fan sites? The guy you called out for accusing you of making it up was only slightly wrong as it's bull**** fabricated by some hun or other.

hibs0666
23-01-2017, 08:11 PM

Got to wonder if the currants have offered McKay and Halliday for swapsies.

Rangers visitor
23-01-2017, 08:13 PM
This story that has so far only appeared on or from sevco fan sites? The guy you called out for accusing you of making it up was only slightly wrong as it's bull**** fabricated by some hun or other.

why on earth would anyone do that ? ...and I think you're right it has only been on a 'Gers forum.

HoboHarry
23-01-2017, 08:14 PM
Again - aye right you are. You are making stuff up as you go along but knock yourself out if it helps pass your day.....I'm done replying to your nonsense.....

MrSmith
23-01-2017, 08:16 PM
I find it hilarious! The Rangers couldn't even buy out the remainder of his contract if wanted to! I guess given some of the ridiculous amounts being paid by league one and championship teams for relatively unknown youngsters, you can bet a few of these teams will be watching with interest in the knowledge they could get him for around £3mil. The Rangers finding that sort of cash?? :aok::greengrin😂

Mr White
23-01-2017, 08:19 PM
why on earth would anyone do that ? ...and I think you're right it has only been on a 'Gers forum.

Why would someone make something up on the internet? Well I dunno but there are some rather sad, strange, even twisted individuals out there in cyberspace...

Rangers visitor
23-01-2017, 08:19 PM
[/B][/I]
Again - aye right you are. You are making stuff up as you go along but knock yourself out if it helps pass your day.....I'm done replying to your nonsense.....

I'm sorry you feel that way but all I was doing was asking about a Hibs player. Talk football.....that sort of thing

Bostonhibby
23-01-2017, 08:20 PM

When was the last / first time the team that replaced the now defunct glasgow rangers in Scottish football paid actual money for a player up front?

Stick to your version of proven players, like wagon wheel waghorn and Halliday - where did they prove themselves again?

We have money. not a "war chest" just the ability to pay our way.

O'Rourke3
23-01-2017, 08:24 PM
I'm sorry you feel that way but all I was doing was asking about a Hibs player. Talk football.....that sort of thing

Pretty sure your first post was to have pop at another poster. Aren't you Blue is the colour and I claim my £5. He was an annoying patronising prick too if I remember correctly.

ehf
23-01-2017, 08:25 PM

:faf:

sevco are struggling to pay this month's wage bill, never mind being able to sign one of Scottish football's brightest prospects.

Bostonhibby
23-01-2017, 08:27 PM
Has anyone been arrested for that act of "self defence"?

With such a good image you've got to wonder haven't you? Police Glasgow have been diligent about hunting down all the ones they can identify but there's a gap here - you have to wonder why not hunt this one down? One of their own on a day off? :confused:

SlickShoes
23-01-2017, 08:28 PM
NO one at hibs will be doing any dealings with The Rangers for some time.

Bostonhibby
23-01-2017, 08:30 PM
Pretty sure your first post was to have pop at another poster. Aren't you Blue is the colour and I claim my £5. He was an annoying patronising prick too if I remember correctly.

Good spot, that will be £5 in 10 monthly instalments. Payable on the basis that you always wanted to transfer your allegiance to the rangers but will probably end up making the tea at celtc.:greengrin

Rangers visitor
23-01-2017, 08:30 PM
When was the last / first time the team that replaced the now defunct glasgow rangers in Scottish football paid actual money for a player up front?

Stick to your version of proven players, like wagon wheel waghorn and Halliday - where did they prove themselves again?

We have money. not a "war chest" just the ability to pay our way.

Actually I don't think Waghorn or Halliday have stepped up to the plate.....of our championship side only Mckay, Kenny and Foderingham have shown it so far.

I hope "defunct rangers" and "warchest" has made you feel better.

you don't know who's going to make it upstairs

Pretty Boy
23-01-2017, 08:31 PM
Hibs are not going to deal with Rangers any time soon unless it's on our terms.

Personally I wouldn't give them the steam of my pi55 so the arrangement above suits me fine.

O'Rourke3
23-01-2017, 08:32 PM
Good spot, that will be £5 in 10 monthly instalments. Payable on the basis that you always wanted to transfer your allegiance to the rangers but will probably end up making the tea at celtc.:greengrin

:greengrin: Unfortunately doesn't qualify as football debt. I'll never see a penny.

Bostonhibby
23-01-2017, 08:37 PM
Actually I don't think Waghorn or Halliday have stepped up to the plate.....of our championship side only Mckay, Kenny and Foderingham have shown it so far.

I hope "defunct rangers" and "warchest" has made you feel better.

you don't know who's going to make it upstairs

Lets begin at the beginning, the war chest was Dodgy Dave's promise when he sucked you all in.

The defunct thing is just a logical and natural progression from the original glasgow rangers decision to deliberately liquidate that entity so as to avoid meeting insurmountable debts, jeez even hearts fans cobbled together something in an effort to save their club rather than watch it die.

Unless of course you are telling us that the original entity still exists? if so how? and where's the creditors money?

truehibernian
23-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Hibs are not going to deal with Rangers any time soon unless it's on our terms.

Personally I wouldn't give them the steam of my pi55 so the arrangement above suits me fine.

I don't think The Rangers will be dealing with their own manager anytime soon PB as he's been found out to be a bang average manager with incredibly poor signings - it's telling that they're getting loanees and not a sniff of permanents - a sign they don't 1) trust him with cash and 2) probably don't have it. I'd hazard a guess they planned on maybe Waghorn and another moving on for cash but due to them being seen for what he is (they are) - mediocre - that cash won't ever be forthcoming.

As for Barrie McKay - despite Level 5's best efforts at generating a transfer battle with fibs and fantasy valuations , that ain't happening either.

If Celtic get a windfall from the Van Dijk sale they'll be cast off further from their main rivals and King will come under immense pressure to come up with cash. Quite simply they're skint unless King opens his wallet.

Deansy
23-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Fortunately for us (and the game in general) Cummings is ambitious and therefore highly unlikely to take two steps back (or in their particluar case - two centuries !) in his career by joining a club where football is NOT the No.1 reason for its existence.

Wouldn't completely rule it out in the future, though, maybe when he's in his mid-forties he might be looking for that final big pay-packet ??

ehf
23-01-2017, 08:46 PM
I don't think The Rangers will be dealing with their own manager anytime soon PB as he's been found out to be a bang average manager with incredibly poor signings - it's telling that they're getting loanees and not a sniff of permanents - a sign they don't 1) trust him with cash and 2) probably don't have it. I'd hazard a guess they planned on maybe Waghorn and another moving on for cash but due to them being seen for what he is (they are) - mediocre - that cash won't ever be forthcoming.

As for Barrie McKay - despite Level 5's best efforts at generating a transfer battle with fibs and fantasy valuations , that ain't happening either.

If Celtic get a windfall from the Van Dijk sale they'll be cast off further from their main rivals and King will come under immense pressure to come up with cash. Quite simply they're skint unless King opens his wallet.

:agree:

Warburton was 6 minutes away from the sack on Saturday.

weecounty hibby
23-01-2017, 08:46 PM
Story I heard today is that the reason o'halloran isn't getting a game is that St Js are due more cash when he plays a set amount of games. If true, the thought that they could pay for JC is laughable. LD and RP will not sell anyone to them and if, big if, they ever do it will be for big money, up front and only when it's a good deal for Hibs. All of which makes it unlikely that it will ever happen

Benny Brazil
23-01-2017, 08:48 PM

So because it is on some Hun website that is Hibs testing the market?? - is there a lot of transfers done on your usual Hun websites :confused:

truehibernian
23-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Story I heard today is that the reason o'halloran isn't getting a game is that St Js are due more cash when he plays a set amount of games. If true, the thought that they could pay for JC is laughable. LD and RP will not sell anyone to them and if, big if, they ever do it will be for big money, up front and only when it's a good deal for Hibs. All of which makes it unlikely that it will ever happen

Hibs refused a £1.6 million bid - the benchmark was set there. Any business is upwards of £2 million and they won't have the cash to even start there.

He'll go to England next year I think. Personally I'd love to see him at West Ham 😀 he's always reminded me of Tony Cottee - halcyon days !

Jonnyboy
23-01-2017, 08:52 PM

It's a website rumour. You may not have started it but you are perpetuating it with your 'take' on it. If you agree it's a rumour, why offer your 'take' on the story?

Bostonhibby
23-01-2017, 08:53 PM
:greengrin: Unfortunately doesn't qualify as football debt. I'll never see a penny.

You'll be fine. they'll pay you out of the war chest.

HoboHarry
23-01-2017, 08:55 PM
You'll be fine. they'll pay you out of the war chest.
Aye-2 SA Rand in the Pound.......

Fuzzywuzzy
23-01-2017, 08:56 PM
in true sevco style they would offer £100k for cummings all the while reveling in the thought of selling barrie mckay for £6m. no doubt jackson will be reporting this as an exclusive by the end of the week.:blah::blah:

Waxy
23-01-2017, 08:57 PM

Have Rangers ever congratulated us on winning the Scottish cup?

truehibernian
23-01-2017, 08:59 PM
It's a website rumour. You may not have started it but you are perpetuating it with your 'take' on it. If you agree it's a rumour, why offer your 'take' on the story?

Sorry JB, you had me thinking of this clip/scene with Warburton seriously undervaluing Jase 😀

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw

HibsNutter
23-01-2017, 09:16 PM
We refused £1.7m for him in the Summer, so he'll be worth more than that once he's fired us into the top division. Although, he did just sign a four year deal so here's hoping we can keep him for another season at least if we go on to get promoted.

NadeAteMyLunch!
23-01-2017, 09:50 PM
Folk slagging Rangers should have a bit more bloody respect. I personally think JC, Berahino and Robin Van Persie would be great as a front three.

NAE NOOKIE
23-01-2017, 09:51 PM

Hibs don't need to test the market, we have already turned down an offer north of a million quid for Cummings, so we have a fair idea of what the market is, in January players get more expensive not cheaper so you are looking at a minimum of one and a half million. Hibs like any other club have a point they reach where an offer is too good to turn down. Will that offer be made? unlikely ........ if it is will that offer come from Ibrox? incredibly unlikely.

Its not strange that this story has surfaced at all .... in this day and age I could post a fake picture of space aliens on Facebook and plenty of numpties would share it and some even believe its real.

O'Rourke3
23-01-2017, 09:55 PM
in this day and age I could post a fake picture of space aliens on Facebook and plenty of numpties would share it and some even believe its real.

There are people out there that consider that the team currently playing football at Ibrox are the same team that won a lot of Scottish trophies...

HoboHarry
23-01-2017, 09:58 PM
There are people out there that consider that the team currently playing football at Ibrox are the same team that won a lot of Scottish trophies...

Oh come now, no-one is that stupid.......

:wink:

truehibernian
23-01-2017, 10:12 PM
Folk slagging Rangers should have a bit more bloody respect. I personally think JC, Berahino and Robin Van Persie would be great as a front three.

The Berahaino story was a belter 😀 The Rangers couldn't afford the boy's pinkie. The Rangers 'blueprint' is to look at Celtic and posture they're doing the same - difference being Celtic do it, The Rangers pretend to do it.

Hibs90
23-01-2017, 10:16 PM

Why is this roaster still here? away you go:na na:

GORDONSMITH7
23-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Dishwater. Why bother amigos.

GGTTH

BIG G

Mr White
23-01-2017, 10:17 PM
The Berahaino story was a belter 😀 The Rangers couldn't afford the boy's pinkie. The Rangers 'blueprint' is to look at Celtic and posture they're doing the same - difference being Celtic do it, The Rangers pretend to do it.
Unless you're talking going bust and being liquidated of course. Celtc came close to it in the early 90's but the huns trumped them big time by managing the full monty in 2012.

Eyrie
23-01-2017, 10:19 PM
Unless you're talking going bust and being liquidated of course. Celtc came close to it in the early 90's but the huns trumped them big time by managing the full monty in 2012.

That was Huns RIP. The Rangers haven't managed that yet, although like any tribute act they're working on it.

truehibernian
23-01-2017, 10:22 PM

Agreed 😀

Jonnyboy
23-01-2017, 10:35 PM
Sorry JB, you had me thinking of this clip/scene with Warburton seriously undervaluing Jase 😀

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw

:greengrin

Captain Trips
23-01-2017, 10:50 PM

“testing the market“ We wouldn't test our pish with your club. I think you maybe mixing The Rangers up with Rangers.

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-01-2017, 10:50 PM
Aren't you Blue is the colour and I claim my £5. He was an annoying patronising prick too if I remember correctly.

I asked that a few days ago, never got a reply though.

Hi Heid Yin
23-01-2017, 11:13 PM
Lets begin at the beginning, the war chest was Dodgy Dave's promise when he sucked you all in.

The defunct thing is just a logical and natural progression from the original glasgow rangers decision to deliberately liquidate that entity so as to avoid meeting insurmountable debts, jeez even hearts fans cobbled together something in an effort to save their club rather than watch it die.

Unless of course you are telling us that the original entity still exists? if so how? and where's the creditors money?

:top marks:aok:

SaulGoodman
24-01-2017, 12:26 AM

Have you cavemen evolved from throwing Drumsticks at your potential signings and "one of your own" yet or is this still the done thing to signal how welcome they would be at your stuck in the past embarrassing *****hole of a club?

majorhibs
24-01-2017, 09:20 PM

Out there/sevco/nobodies... My preference, died a wee bit of a death if you'll pardon the pun... but...Zombies!

bigwheel
24-01-2017, 09:25 PM

well , one has already offered 2M pre season and we turned it down.....do you think your 300k bid will beat that one? Sevco have no money...the chance of you signing Cummings is as likely as us signing Messi for next season....you boys still think you are the bankrolled elite you used to be...now you're simply struggling to keep your head above water.

Cosmic Truth
24-01-2017, 09:45 PM
Get to ****. Joe Garner 😂😂

:greengrin

He's a hero amongst the Sevco support, and he's only scored a handful of goals!

Brightside
24-01-2017, 09:59 PM

Rangers simply cannot afford him.

mca
24-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Dishwater. Why bother amigos.

GGTTH

BIG G

Dishwater is good.. Can We Just Throw the Baby out..?? http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/a%20stir%20it%20smiley.gif That he is..

jacomo
24-01-2017, 11:09 PM
well , one has already offered 2M pre season and we turned it down.....do you think your 300k bid will beat that one? Sevco have no money...the chance of you signing Cummings is as likely as us signing Messi for next season....you boys still think you are the bankrolled elite you used to be...now you're simply struggling to keep your head above water.

Sevco are skint. Fans should be asking the chairman where is the money?

northstandhibby
24-01-2017, 11:17 PM

Sevco are skint. Fans should be asking the chairman where is the money?

100%

Its exactly why they were talking keech about Barrie Mackay being worth big money as they're desperate for cash, they were hoping to dupe a club just like the now defunct rangers were that shelled out 12 mill on tore andre flo. Desperados.

Glory Glory

thebigman1875
25-01-2017, 06:25 AM
Apparently on one of the hun websites, in for Cummings again. On Twitter The Rangers Transfer News reports " he can score goals but is a bit of a rocket, when we trigger a clause in his contract he will be our rocket "

SouthMoroccoStu
25-01-2017, 06:33 AM
On Twitter The Rangers Transfer News reports " he can score goals but is a bit of a rocket, when we trigger a clause in his contract he will be our rocket "

What do they think is the clause in his contract?

Heisenberg
25-01-2017, 06:34 AM
On Twitter The Rangers Transfer News reports " he can score goals but is a bit of a rocket, when we trigger a clause in his contract he will be our rocket "

Unless this clause says they can sign him for 150k paid in monthly instalments over 10 years (payments only start once they make the group stages of the champions league) then they are ****ed. They've not got any cash whatsoever. Bunch of fantasists.

InchHibby
25-01-2017, 06:36 AM
Which of websites? The one trying to raise money to buy back the club? The one that still believes the club was unfairly relegated, the one that still thinks their fans were on the pitch to defend their team, or the one crowd funding the legal fees for their brave warriors or the Level 5 website that just makes up pish?

No it's the other one, the one where think all they have to do is show an interest, unsettle the player then stick in customary xxxxe offer and leave the rest to the Daily The Ranger.

blackpoolhibs
25-01-2017, 06:42 AM
You do have to question just how thick these sevco ******s are, never once do you hear them ask where Kings £30m warchest is, or how they are going to compete again at the top of the game in Scotland?

They buried their heads right up until they died, the same thing is happening again.

We all know why the papers wont ask the questions, but FFS nobody is that stupid surely?

What are the frightened of? :confused:

JimBHibees
25-01-2017, 06:43 AM
You do have to question just how thick these sevco ******s are, never once do you hear them ask where Kings £30m warchest is, or how they are going to compete again at the top of the game in Scotland?

They buried their heads right up until they died, the same thing is happening again.

We all know why the papers wont ask the questions, but FFS nobody is that stupid surely?

What are the frightened of? :confused:

The Truth, they cant handle the Truth. :greengrin

InchHibby
25-01-2017, 06:48 AM

I would suggest you talk about it on your own forum and don't for one minute suggest your on here to talk football, I wish I controlled the switch.

Northernhibee
25-01-2017, 07:13 AM

Considering we knocked back £1.7m for him it can't be less than that...

Eyrie
25-01-2017, 07:36 PM

No clause in his contract but they're hoping that Santa will be in our boardroom.

BullsCloseHibs
25-01-2017, 07:51 PM
Horrible
Ugly
Nonces
Sevco.

25-01-2017, 08:01 PM
Hahaha aw aye i did wonder how long it would be before this story was made :faf:

**** the huns and their snivelling wee arse sooking pals in the media.