PDA

View Full Version : Replica Scottish Cups

ano hibby
23-01-2017, 04:48 PM
You may be aware the club were selling 2 sizes of replica scottish cups. They sold out before Xmas. Anyway they have both sizes back in stock as of today. They are excellent collectable items in my opinion. Very solid gifts or for mantelpiece/desk. Think they said they got another 90 in of each. 2 prices £35 and £65.

hibby6270
23-01-2017, 11:19 PM
Completely agree. They are excellent.
I have the large one. Still to take it to be engraved (there's on side of the trophy that's blank, presumably to let you add your own message if you want).
Have it sitting in the centre circle of a scale model of Easter Road (a spur of the moment eBay purchase).

SteveHFC
26-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Completely agree. They are excellent.
I have the large one. Still to take it to be engraved (there's on side of the trophy that's blank, presumably to let you add your own message if you want).
Have it sitting in the centre circle of a scale model of Easter Road (a spur of the moment eBay purchase).

Got a link bud. Might go buy one of the cups when i'm next down.

Jack
26-01-2017, 07:23 PM
I want a full size one. Any ideas?

tanfield
26-01-2017, 08:39 PM
I want a full size one. Any ideas?

There's a seller on eBay that makes full size replica champions league trophies or there was when I last checked.

Might be an option?

hibby6270
26-01-2017, 08:56 PM
Got a link bud. Might go buy one of the cups when i'm next down.

The user name on eBay is 'models777dreamlandmodels'.
He does models of all types of stadiums (even Tynie in its current form!!😜).
His eBay shop is closed until 27 January.

I bought mine just before Xmas. The banner I had added had a wee mistake on it (the year showing as 2106 instead of 2016) but fair play to the guy, he said he'd have the banner reprinted. As I live not too far away, he said next time he was coming in to Edinburgh, he'd call in and replace the original, which he did last week.

Been trying to ad some pics of my model with the replica cup as centrepiece but seems I can't post attachments on this forum. Works OK on main forum. :confused:

Ah well, I will try to PM the images.

SteveHFC
02-02-2017, 04:52 PM
Cups sold out in club shop. Anyknoe where can i get one online.

ano hibby
04-02-2017, 12:10 PM
The club have put 'signed' cups on eBay.
The 'signed' bit refers to Stubbs & Doolan signing what looks like the sleeve of the box.
The current prices for the 2 sizes are between £175 & £295 with 4 days to go.
Incredible prices!

ano hibby
04-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Interesting as an aside that the club are using eBay in an official capacity having sold signed framed pics of the Skol Cupnwinning team just a few weeks ago. They were mostly at a fixed price though of £135 with I think the last 1 or 2 going for more at auction.

ano hibby
08-02-2017, 12:46 PM
One of the large 'signed' cups went for £370 on eBay I see!!

Iggy Pope
10-02-2017, 03:59 PM
Interesting as an aside that the club are using eBay in an official capacity having sold signed framed pics of the Skol Cupnwinning team just a few weeks ago. They were mostly at a fixed price though of £135 with I think the last 1 or 2 going for more at auction.

I think they have used this account for a while but maybe less for gain. Didn't they have match-worn 'Poppy' shirts up there a couple of seasons back? I believed then that charities would benefit.....
I'm not sure about the ethics of the club punting signed 1991 relics up there. Unless they're giving the players in question something back of course. None of the present incumbents were around in 91 with the exception of Sir Tom.

erin go bragh
14-02-2017, 05:10 PM
Cups sold out in club shop. Anyknoe where can i get one online.

I got one from the Hibs online shop bud .

SteveHFC
18-04-2017, 02:38 PM
See there selling them in the shop again.