PDA

View Full Version : C'mon !!! where are you? C'mon !!! where are you?

NAE NOOKIE
22-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Every time something of any significance happens related to Hibs there are hundreds and hundreds of folk looking at this forum all with user profiles and yet for the most part the percentage of them who actually have anything to say is surprisingly low, look at the threads, by and large its the same folk all the time, including me ............ C'mon folks, don't just look in, lets hear what you have to say, tell us what you are thinking :dunno:

NAE NOOKIE
22-01-2017, 10:38 PM
143 views and no comments ....................... see what I mean :greengrin

CMurdoch
22-01-2017, 10:41 PM
The Delia Smith of hibs.net :wink:

jacomo
22-01-2017, 10:45 PM
As it happens, I thought I'd seen a few more posts from unfamiliar names recently. Long may it continue.

Although, they are not here, obviously :wink:

monktonharp
22-01-2017, 10:58 PM
143 views and no comments ....................... see what I mean :greengrinquite a valid point my man. however, there may be a few that are somehow reluctant to post for various reasons. eg:- monktonharp wont post much, late on as he is acused by Lyon, or Argylll Hibee of being pished late at night and only comes on, as such. then, monktonharp responds with:- what the f/ck you oan abooot, ? I cant get time until late in the evenings!!!!! there are no doubt genuine reasons. Lyon/Argyll will of course deny that

Waxy
22-01-2017, 11:00 PM

Letsbeavinyaaaaaaaaa

Bay Area Hibees
22-01-2017, 11:08 PM
Also lots time I'm on forum I'm not signed in as using 2 phones and 2 laptops. Imagine that happens to plenty others

FilipinoHibs
22-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Love it we could play them again and some want Raith to win to avoid ys coming an taunting them and probably putting them out again. My thoughts th9 morning in a very wet Singapore.

corby hibee
22-01-2017, 11:15 PM
im thinking robbie was better than cathro.

lord bunberry
22-01-2017, 11:55 PM
I'm thinking you're right.

hibees 7062
23-01-2017, 12:08 AM

Leave Cathy alone he's doing a great job :greengrin

-Jonesy-
23-01-2017, 12:30 AM
Hi I used to post all the time back in the day and for various reasons drifted away, that and I only just remembered my password after over 10 years

Tinribs
23-01-2017, 02:53 AM
I am not long out of intensive care at the royal, not having the best 2016/17. Will try to increase my post count.

Domzo
23-01-2017, 03:18 AM
:thumbsup:I'm just a luddite who unfortunately works most saturdays so cannae really comment on what's what generally even when i manage to get the laptop cranked up . Totally love psychadiliasmith though so felt i should pop my cherry with a comment re: the draw- to be honest i wanted the zombie sevco huns cause i live in the weedj, my boss is one of them and we have their number imho- Raith away does not have the same wow factor..

if it is the gunts bring it on. Last time we were at tyncastle we scored 8 and every time we've won the scottish cup this century we've papped them ou en route GGTTH

:agree:

SaulGoodman
23-01-2017, 07:31 AM
I don't want to talk to any of you

Golden Bear
23-01-2017, 07:53 AM
I've got more pressing things to do than post on Hibs Net.

Right now I'm away to check the colour of my toast just in case it's a wee bit too brown.

jacomo
23-01-2017, 08:01 AM
I am not long out of intensive care at the royal, not having the best 2016/17. Will try to increase my post count.

Blimey. Best wishes for your continued recovery.

tamig
23-01-2017, 08:08 AM
Also lots time I'm on forum I'm not signed in as using 2 phones and 2 laptops. Imagine that happens to plenty others

You can be signed in on all your devices at the one time though. I usually have four on the go and means I can post wherever I am.

coco mc
23-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Hi I hardly ever post
GGTH

NAE NOOKIE
23-01-2017, 08:19 AM

Get well soon mate ......... just to be clear I wasn't trying to be a smartarse or having a go at anybody, I just genuinely think it would be nice to see a broader range of comments and new threads.

Just Alf
23-01-2017, 09:31 AM
:thumbsup:I'm just a luddite who unfortunately works most saturdays so cannae really comment on what's what generally even when i manage to get the laptop cranked up . Totally love psychadiliasmith though so felt i should pop my cherry with a comment re: the draw- to be honest i wanted the zombie sevco huns cause i live in the weedj, my boss is one of them and we have their number imho- Raith away does not have the same wow factor..

if it is the gunts bring it on. Last time we were at tyncastle we scored 8 and every time we've won the scottish cup this century we've papped them ou en route GGTTH

I'd been thinking similar re the Huns :agree:

Actually, also about the Yams! .... Bring it on!!

:flag:

hughio
23-01-2017, 10:06 AM
Get well soon mate ......... just to be clear I wasn't trying to be a smartarse or having a go at anybody, I just genuinely think it would be nice to see a broader range of comments and new threads.

Just out of interest then when did you last actually get yer nookie?

Kaff
23-01-2017, 10:07 AM

I know you're not fishing for bites or anything like that but i'm sure many posters who dip in and out can find that there are a number of regulars (as with any message board) who can comment back and fore but comments from those who are irregular don't often get picked up on. They can just be not quite so good at putting their point across (like this!) and you drift out of the thread becoming reluctant to get involved in others?
Just my thoughts

--------
23-01-2017, 10:11 AM
I have some paint drying I'd like to watch.

Besides, who exactly appointed YOU cheerleader? :tsk tsk:

jdships
23-01-2017, 10:14 AM
Hope we are not going down the road we did a few years with " Uber Fans" et al
Freedom of choice surely to post or not to post !
I only get involved if it is of particular interest to me .

Careful Mr Trump is watching you :wink::greengrin

superfurryhibby
23-01-2017, 10:21 AM
I would post more, but no one ever responds to me and this makes me resort to a more polemic approach in order to get the attention I crave and feel accepted on here:not worth:boo hoo: This is of course counter productive, people ignore me even more and I go round in ever decreasing circles, wallowing in my own curmudgeonly misery.

tartanhibee
23-01-2017, 10:26 AM
I don't post that often as I don't really have anything constructive to say.

Having read through some of the threads maybe I'm doing it wrong:)

CropleyWasGod
23-01-2017, 10:28 AM
I would post more, but no one ever responds to me and this makes me resort to a more polemic approach in order to get the attention I crave and feel accepted on here:not worth:boo hoo: This is of course counter productive, people ignore me even more and I go round in ever decreasing circles, wallowing in my own curmudgeonly misery.

Sorry, did someone say something here? My screen went blank....

:greengrin

CropleyWasGod
23-01-2017, 10:31 AM
I don't post that often as I don't really have anything constructive to say.

Having read through some of the threads maybe I'm doing it wrong:)

Is that not a qualification that most of us need to post here?

ancient hibee
23-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Far too many posting on here saying why they can't post on here.They should have used that time to actually post something . Wait a minute,they did.I saw a movie like this once,didn't understand that either.Admittedly I'm easily confused it was one of those new fangled pictures with sound.

superfurryhibby
23-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Sorry, did someone say something here? My screen went blank....

:top marks

Wide-o

Pedantic_Hibee
23-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Every time I post I get an infraction so I need to time it right.

CropleyWasGod
23-01-2017, 11:37 AM

Reported

Albanian Hibs
23-01-2017, 11:43 AM
I only post when I can use this emoji 😂😂😂

ian cruise
23-01-2017, 11:43 AM
I occasionally post but often folk have already covered any point I would have made so I end up being more of a reader than consistent poster.

When I do post though you can be sure it's usually nonsense.

Hibs Class
23-01-2017, 11:56 AM
Most of the time that I'm not posting is because I'm busy not attending an MK Dons match.

Albanian Hibs
23-01-2017, 11:56 AM
Most of the time that I'm not posting is because I'm busy not attending an MK Dons match.

😂😂😂

Hibernian Verse
23-01-2017, 12:00 PM
They probably don't even go to games anyway

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

CMurdoch
23-01-2017, 12:01 PM
Just reregistered at the start of the year.
There appears to have been a reduction in calling folk Jambo's for not knee jerk hating:
gonzo, hearts, tin castle, supporters of other teams, the media, referees etc.

There is lots for Hibs fans to post positively about.
Financially we are probably in 2nd best nick in Scotland with our rivals due to take lots of nasty medicine in the next few years.

hughio
23-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Every time something of any significance happens related to Hibs there are hundreds and hundreds of folk looking at this forum all with user profiles and yet for the most part the percentage of them who actually have anything to say is surprisingly low, look at the threads, by and large its the same folk all the time, including me ............ C'mon folks, don't just look in, lets hear what you have to say, tell us what you are thinking :dunno:

I'm thinking..."I wonder if anyone has any interesting news or anything reasonably intelligent to say about the great HFC......"

Hence I don't post very much.

brog
23-01-2017, 04:55 PM
I honestly thought this was going to be a thread about Rod Stewart desperately trying to find the warmed up OF balls in yesterday's cup draw!

Deeds
23-01-2017, 05:07 PM
I occasionally post but often folk have already covered any point I would have made so I end up being more of a reader than consistent poster.

When I do post though you can be sure it's usually nonsense.

Yup, exactly what I was going to say...you even beat me to that!!

Pete
23-01-2017, 05:09 PM
This thread reeks.

Jamesconnolly
23-01-2017, 05:37 PM
I try not to post too much as I am feerd of getting banned again.i think there should be a 'like' button so people can show their appreciation that way. :flag::flag::flag:

PSM1875
23-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Why do Hibs play in the yellow kit away from home by default ?

Tinribs
23-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the kind comments on my health, I know it wasn't started to be a smart arse etc. For what it's worth though, the forum helps just by being it's usual slightly grumpy self, I love it and all who post or are involved with it. Nae Nookie and others make the place a good laugh, and we are all Hibs dafties together anyway :)

HFCdeb
23-01-2017, 06:09 PM

I legit thought that when I opened this thread there'd be a YouTube video of Ann Budge doing exactly this.

Rangers visitor
23-01-2017, 06:14 PM

it's not very pleasant being called a prick when you comment..........makes one more reluctant to be honest

Tinribs
23-01-2017, 06:19 PM
it's not very pleasant being called a prick when you comment..........makes one more reluctant to be honest

In fairness, the admins get called pricks all the time as well

:)

WhileTheChief..
23-01-2017, 07:46 PM
there should be a 'like' button so people can show their appreciation that way.

I'd have liked this post if I could have.

It really depends on the thread as to whether I post or not. If my point has already been said a few times I just continue reading.

I tend to post when my view is different to the majority on the thread. If everyone is just saying the same thing it can get boring quickly and it's always good to discuss differing points of view.

Quite often I scroll my page to the left a bit so that I can't see the posters name. It means I don't react based on who they are, just what they've said in that given thread. Occasionally I read something and can be bang on guessing who posted it!

pacoluna
23-01-2017, 08:08 PM

Prick

h185forever
23-01-2017, 08:15 PM
I honestly thought this was going to be a thread about Rod Stewart desperately trying to find the warmed up OF balls in yesterday's cup draw!

if he was ...he should've looked in his own budgie smugglers ....he'd find two auld aged ones warm and wet fae his own Lilian gish

Arch Stanton
23-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Not sure I really get the point of this thread.

Mind you, I never understood what the Calendar Signing thread was about either.

Argylehibby
23-01-2017, 08:34 PM
quite a valid point my man. however, there may be a few that are somehow reluctant to post for various reasons. eg:- monktonharp wont post much, late on as he is acused by Lyon, or Argylll Hibee of being pished late at night and only comes on, as such. then, monktonharp responds with:- what the f/ck you oan abooot, ? I cant get time until late in the evenings!!!!! there are no doubt genuine reasons. Lyon/Argyll will of course deny that

If by Argylll Hibee you mean me then I must have been pished as well as I cannae remember accusing you o' being pished!

Mr White
23-01-2017, 08:37 PM

Feel free to use the report button for anything you feel is inappropriate.

superfurryhibby
23-01-2017, 09:06 PM
In fairness, the admins get called pricks all the time as well

:)

With quality like that ypu should be posting more often:top marks

mca
23-01-2017, 09:06 PM
They probably don't even go to games anyway

Some of us Sadly Can't Make The Games Anymore..Should we stop posting ??

Hibernian Verse
23-01-2017, 09:17 PM
Relax...I was joking!

WYHibbees
23-01-2017, 09:19 PM
I'm a Yank ****er that got into Hibs via Irvine Welsh, FIFA 12, and a family trip to Scotland to see the USN base in Edzell where the folks were stationed back in the late 60s. I dragged my old lady down to the Volly and made her finish off the walk to Easter Road - place looks awesome and can't wait to head back over on a boys trip with only football, golf, and bevvy on the schedule. We timed the family trip poorly - mid June, no Hibs!

I don't post much cuz I'm not around and can recognize the bounds of my own poseur-y. I love the history, long-suffering but awesome fans, and the fact that Hibs are the upswing and going to reclaim their spot in the Premiership and hopefully give those weegie tossers a run for their money. Wish I could add more to the discussion but enjoy getting reports from you folks with boots on the ground. Hibs.tv has been great but it's usually just audio as I'm up early going skiing most Saturdays - I was watching all 90 on 21.5.2016 though! Couple porters through if I remember right.

That's my Ode to Hibs.net. Glory glory!!!

mca
23-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Relax...I was joking!

:aok:

bournehibby
23-01-2017, 09:32 PM

That just about sums me up too.

Living dan saf means I just don't get to games any longer. Although I don't miss any chances to watch the cabbage on the telebox.
In the sixties I hardly missed a game (home or away) so sadly any input I make on the site relates to my heroes of that era.

Don't feel justified in making radical points about a team I don't see live any more.
Will continue to sign in and keep up to speed with what other posters have to say :agree:

bh

houstonhibbee
23-01-2017, 09:47 PM
That just about sums me up too.

Living dan saf means I just don't get to games any longer. Although I don't miss any chances to watch the cabbage on the telebox.
In the sixties I hardly missed a game (home or away) so sadly any input I make on the site relates to my heroes of that era.

Don't feel justified in making radical points about a team I don't see live any more.
Will continue to sign in and keep up to speed with what other posters have to say :agree:

bh
Move to France and then you can watch Hibs TV:greengrin

One Day Soon
23-01-2017, 10:02 PM
Hi I used to post all the time back in the day and for various reasons drifted away, that and I only just remembered my password after over 10 years

That's last Japanese soldier in the jungle stuff. Excellent.

jacomo
23-01-2017, 11:22 PM
I'm a Yank ****er that got into Hibs via Irvine Welsh, FIFA 12, and a family trip to Scotland to see the USN base in Edzell where the folks were stationed back in the late 60s. I dragged my old lady down to the Volly and made her finish off the walk to Easter Road - place looks awesome and can't wait to head back over on a boys trip with only football, golf, and bevvy on the schedule. We timed the family trip poorly - mid June, no Hibs!

I don't post much cuz I'm not around and can recognize the bounds of my own poseur-y. I love the history, long-suffering but awesome fans, and the fact that Hibs are the upswing and going to reclaim their spot in the Premiership and hopefully give those weegie tossers a run for their money. Wish I could add more to the discussion but enjoy getting reports from you folks with boots on the ground. Hibs.tv has been great but it's usually just audio as I'm up early going skiing most Saturdays - I was watching all 90 on 21.5.2016 though! Couple porters through if I remember right.

That's my Ode to Hibs.net. Glory glory!!!

Skiing most Saturdays... how do I acquire this life please?

miy00015
24-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Never had an account on here until the last few days. ST Holder so I tend to have a look on here for other fans opinions on performances, happenings, etc.

Will probably start to chip in with some posts now and then when sat at my desk, avoiding doing my coursework.

For what it's worth I'm 21 and the feel good feeling around the club in recent times is the best I've ever know, even better than Mowbray's team when Deeks, O'Connor, Ivan and that were running riot.

CMurdoch
24-01-2017, 12:32 AM
I try not to post too much as I am feerd of getting banned again.i think there should be a 'like' button so people can show their appreciation that way. :flag::flag::flag:

:greengrin:top marks

Babyshamble
24-01-2017, 12:48 AM
I don't post much on here.enjoy reading all the threads tho.ive got a pars supporting mate who regularly has a wee peek on here as well.top forum this 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

WYHibbees
24-01-2017, 03:38 AM
Skiing most Saturdays... how do I acquire this life please?

Just gotta move to a ski town and put up with gangs of tourists and lots of rich second-home owners!

et vireta
24-01-2017, 06:44 AM

I would like to post a bit more but very badly mentally scarred after my post when we got beat by Dundee United :wink:
One guy said all my posts were of poor quality while another suggested I take up bowls !

I think this is a good forum but some people need to be a bit more understanding and learn everyone has an opinion.

I have to go now as I am about to post about something else.

Quarters
24-01-2017, 07:46 AM
As a season ticket holder at Wycombe Wanderers (Neil Lennon's last club as a player, fact fans) with a growing obsession with Hibs, I only lurk for now.

I'm hoping to get up to Easter Road at some point this season (QOTS game looks favourite) but I really can't justify posting as I've not seen Hibs play, ever. I'm not sure I could justify it after one game either but we'll see...

Keith_M
24-01-2017, 08:12 AM

What would a Hibs Supporter get called if he posted on Follow Follow?

heidtheba
24-01-2017, 11:14 AM
Far too many posting on here saying why they can't post on here.They should have used that time to actually post something . Wait a minute,they did.I saw a movie like this once,didn't understand that either.Admittedly I'm easily confused it was one of those new fangled pictures with sound.

When I was a kid there was an episode of "Henry's Cat" (anyone…?) which had him walking past a news stand with a big sign on it saying "No news today!". Surely this was the news? But then if you read the news, and there was a headline saying "No news" what would you be reading about? You couldn't read about it because there was no news…but this is the news…but…
Lather
Rinse
Repeat
Keeps me awake at times tbh…

One Day Soon
24-01-2017, 11:19 AM

I think you've earned the right to infract without penalty.

One Day Soon
24-01-2017, 11:20 AM
Just reregistered at the start of the year.
There appears to have been a reduction in calling folk Jambo's for not knee jerk hating:
gonzo, hearts, tin castle, supporters of other teams, the media, referees etc.

There is lots for Hibs fans to post positively about.
Financially we are probably in 2nd best nick in Scotland with our rivals due to take lots of nasty medicine in the next few years.

LTYF surely?

One Day Soon
24-01-2017, 11:22 AM

You have to treat it as missionary work among the ignorant.

It isn't and we're not, but that's the attitude you need along with a very thick skin.

And if you get called a prick every time you post then you're in the hallowed company of the Admins.

Posh Swanny
24-01-2017, 11:36 AM
I'm a Peterborough fan who lives in Edinburgh(ish) and likes Hibs. I'll post when the subject turns to League One signing targets or frivolous bids for Jason Cummings but generally just like to lurk around to get a fans' perspective!

Carheenlea
24-01-2017, 11:37 AM
To turn things the other way, I feel like I post a fair bit, but have 3000 odd posts, so always curious into how some posters have tens of thousands of posts to their name, and where they find the time!

The Green Goblin
24-01-2017, 11:45 AM
In the old days, I used to post on absolutely everything and get myself into a right tizzy half the time. Nowadays, I pick and choose the stuff I want to post about, usually only if I really feel I have something to say or want to get involved. It´s great reading all the posts though - I love it as much as I have since I joined the old forum before this one. I think you also develop a liking and affinity for certain posters. I definitely have my favourites on here, around four or five of them, but I won´t say who they are in case I am outed as some kind of .net creep freak.

Oscar T Grouch
24-01-2017, 12:11 PM
As a season ticket holder at Wycombe Wanderers (Neil Lennon's last club as a player, fact fans) with a growing obsession with Hibs, I only lurk for now.

I'm hoping to get up to Easter Road at some point this season (QOTS game looks favourite) but I really can't justify posting as I've not seen Hibs play, ever. I'm not sure I could justify it after one game either but we'll see...

You should post, it is always good to get a different perspective of Hibs whether you've seen us play or not. You should try and make it up for a game, ER is a kinda fun place to be this season*

PS if you want to watch a full game I would recommend this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SRnokTehVI

*Please note that this is not always the case and in recent years it has been the opposite :wink:

Rangers visitor
24-01-2017, 12:27 PM
What would a Hibs Supporter get called if he posted on Follow Follow?

I doubt whether a Hibs supporter would even get on FF

Keith_M
24-01-2017, 12:27 PM
To turn things the other way, I feel like I post a fair bit, but have 2000 odd posts, so always curious into how some posters have tens of thousands of posts to their name, and where they find the time!

Nobody monitors my internet at work and my job is really boring.

beensaidbefore
24-01-2017, 04:28 PM
When I was a kid there was an episode of "Henry's Cat" (anyone…?) which had him walking past a news stand with a big sign on it saying "No news today!". Surely this was the news? But then if you read the news, and there was a headline saying "No news" what would you be reading about? You couldn't read about it because there was no news…but this is the news…but…
Lather
Rinse
Repeat
Keeps me awake at times tbh…

If someone can sort this link I'd appreciate it. Can't seem to do it from my phone...

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fyuq.me%2Ftv%2Fscreenca ps%2F07%2F056%2F1064878139.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fkat.cr%2Fhenry-s-cat-s02e04-the-good-news-day-1982-webrip-mp4-t2943684.html&docid=ApjqOqVrPu5yJM&tbnid=fwxtCgJ-seSgnM%3A&vet=1&w=320&h=240&client=ms-android-tmobile-gb&bih=568&biw=360&q=Henry%27s%20cat&ved=0ahUKEwiVl4DmptvRAhUKD8AKHUHgC304ZBAzCBooGDAY&iact=mrc&uact=8

weehissy
24-01-2017, 04:40 PM
Just a lurker and enjoy it that way and what can i add that`s already been said.:flag:

ozwoody
24-01-2017, 04:45 PM
I post rarely,mainly regarding coaching as that is now my passion,helping players improve if I can help.
i have just posted re club shop and was told **** happens,so my opinion doesn't matter.I will refrain from posting in the future as unless you have a certain post count it seems you are vilified.guest log on from me from now on

Golden Bear
24-01-2017, 04:53 PM
I post rarely,mainly regarding coaching as that is now my passion,helping players improve if I can help.
i have just posted re club shop and was told **** happens,so my opinion doesn't matter.I will refrain from posting in the future as unless you have a certain post count it seems you are vilified.guest log on from me from now on

Nah, please stick at it. A thick skin is often required but genuine vindictive and nasty posts are thankfully very much in the minority.

Keith_M
24-01-2017, 04:55 PM
I doubt whether a Hibs supporter would even get on FF

And yet you complain about getting called a few names on here.

Maybe time for you to grow a thicker skin? ...Or even sod off completely?

Quarters
24-01-2017, 04:56 PM
You should post, it is always good to get a different perspective of Hibs whether you've seen us play or not. You should try and make it up for a game, ER is a kinda fun place to be this season*

PS if you want to watch a full game I would recommend this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SRnokTehVI

*Please note that this is not always the case and in recent years it has been the opposite :wink:

Ah, that game...

Proud owner of Time For Heroes, which is just about the best sports DVD I've seen - bits of it have me in tears (I accept that might be slightly irrational) and it does highlight exactly how classy a club Hibs are.

I have lurked for a few years before that though so I'm reasonably versed in the recent history.

Maybe I'll post occasionally from now on. There's some areas I do think I know a little about...

Hibs Class
24-01-2017, 04:59 PM
To turn things the other way, I feel like I post a fair bit, but have 3000 odd posts, so always curious into how some posters have tens of thousands of posts to their name, and where they find the time!

Hibs Class
24-01-2017, 05:00 PM

:thumbsup:

Hibs Class
24-01-2017, 05:00 PM

:top marks

Hibs Class
24-01-2017, 05:01 PM

Hibs Class
24-01-2017, 05:02 PM

:cbThere are ways to increase your post count with little or no effort

Hibs Class
24-01-2017, 05:03 PM
:na na:

lord bunberry
24-01-2017, 05:12 PM
:cbThere are ways to increase your post count with little or no effort

This

Pete
24-01-2017, 05:38 PM

Mobile devices are the reason. For example, a few years ago I would have taken a paper into the toilet just now.

--------
24-01-2017, 05:41 PM

You're not alone. That's what happens to me too. :rolleyes:

Lucius Apuleius
24-01-2017, 07:01 PM
Said most of what needs saying in life these days already so don't post that much anymore. Plus a lot of the old names are missing for the jocularity.

Pretty Boy
24-01-2017, 07:14 PM

I just don't have that much of a life.....

Seriously a lot of my posts are as a result of admin things. Competitions, running buses and so on. That and I'm an over opinionated ersehole who can be like a dog with a bone when it suits me.

One Day Soon
25-01-2017, 11:54 AM
I just don't have that much of a life.....

Seriously a lot of my posts are as a result of admin things. Competitions, running buses and so on. That and I'm an over opinionated ersehole who can be like a dog with a bone when it suits me.

I disagree.

NAE NOOKIE
25-01-2017, 12:34 PM

You sound like a bad lot to me.

Some of us are retired and once the hoovering and dishes are done and you get fed up of watching hundreds of adverts on daytime TV asking you to spare £2 a month so that little Amira doesn't have to walk 3 miles to get water or reminding you that its time to spend £3 a month on your funeral plan Hibs.Net is about all that's left .......... My preferred option would be to spend the rest of my time doon the pub but I cant afford it :greengrin

scotia44
25-01-2017, 12:38 PM
Mobile devices are the reason. For example, a few years ago I would have taken a paper into the toilet just now.

Android? Can be a pain but on the whole they are a just distraction from getting on with your business:greengrin

Keith_M
25-01-2017, 05:23 PM

You mean you wipe your ar5e with your mobile?

:confused:

Keith_M
25-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Said most of what needs saying in life these days already so don't post that much anymore. Plus a lot of the old names are missing for the jocularity.

I for one have missed your posts, Lucius.

Always good banter

Canon Hannan
25-01-2017, 05:59 PM

Cos it's you! Nobody likes you hahahaha

Are you my old workmate Mr McLaren by any chance from Gala? Financial Adviser?

Dunbar Hibee
25-01-2017, 06:42 PM
Cos it's you! Nobody likes you hahahaha

Are you my old workmate Mr McLaren by any chance from Gala? Financial Adviser?

He said he can't afford to spend his spare time down the boozer! Defo not an IFA :greengrin

Canon Hannan
25-01-2017, 06:59 PM
He said he can't afford to spend his spare time down the boozer! Defo not an IFA :greengrin

😂😝🍾🍷🍸🍹