PDA

View Full Version : Rod Stewart

vuefrom1875
22-01-2017, 08:05 PM
Pi##ed or not?..what an absolute shambles of a draw, amateur, embarrassing,and cringe factor way of the scale. Next time pull in a couple of jakies to do the draw! Alan Stubbs of course is exonerated from this fiasco.

CMurdoch
22-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Pi##ed or not?..what an absolute shambles of a draw, amateur, embarrassing,and cringe factor way of the scale. Next time pull in a couple of jakies to do the draw! Alan Stubbs of course is exonerated from this fiasco.

Despite not knowing his sixes from his nines

Sir David Gray
22-01-2017, 08:09 PM
There's no way Rod Stewart should have been allowed to appear at the draw when he was clearly pished.

Embarrassing for the SFA.

Thecat23
22-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Washed up singer still clinging on to his past. Mans a clown and shouldn't be near something like this.

Billy Whizz
22-01-2017, 08:12 PM
Wm Hills will be over the moon, an incredible amount of publicity he's given them

Stubbsyy
22-01-2017, 08:12 PM
Looked pissed to me. Don't think they'll ask him again. Don't think he'll care.

GreenNWhiteArmy
22-01-2017, 08:14 PM
There's people that actually find this funny. Another to add to the list of embarrassing cup draws.

Need to get back to doing the draw on a Thursday at 14:07 so we're not embarrassed in front of millions watching plus however many have seen it recycled on social media

lucky
Pissed or not it was embarrassing

A Hi-Bee
Wm Hills will be over the moon, an incredible amount of publicity he's given them

Would think the draw would go viral and great publicity for Hills as you say and at the end of the day that is all Sky and the sponsors want.

hibee_girl
22-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Should have got this guy to do it :greengrin

https://twitter.com/BBCScotland/status/823141937775452160

tamig
22-01-2017, 08:16 PM
I thought it was one of the more entertaining draws. Good to see something a bit unexpected rather than the usual droll pish the SFA normally put on.

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-01-2017, 08:17 PM
Half cut is the deepest.

A Hi-Bee
22-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Should have got this guy to do it :greengrin

https://twitter.com/BBCScotland/status/823141937775452160

Would have been just as honest as the SFA:greengrin

JimBHibees
22-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Should have been redrawn was clearly not swirling the balls and looking at the numbers.

A Hi-Bee
Wonder if he is taking the "Downtown Train" back to the hotel.

iwasthere1972
I don't want to talk about it.

A Hi-Bee
22-01-2017, 08:23 PM

He could be going back to the gasoline alley where he started from

Topographic Hibby
22-01-2017, 08:35 PM
Hot legless?

delbert
22-01-2017, 08:45 PM
He could be going back to the gasoline alley where he started from

I'm assuming if Rod is on his way back to Gasoline Alley, it's to drink the ******' gasoline!!!

mca
22-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Should have been redrawn was clearly not swirling the balls and looking at the numbers.

http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/top%20marks.gif He was ..

silverhibee
22-01-2017, 08:53 PM
Who in there bright mind at the SFA thought having him doing the draw would be a good idea, a glory hunter who pops along and watches Celtc every now and then, f***ing madness, he has no connection to Scottish football at all and in a few minutes of air time made a national front of the draw for the Scottish cup.

He should have been thrown out the ground by the polis for being in that state, and folk seem to be finding this funny.

scooby
22-01-2017, 09:05 PM
Who in there bright mind at the SFA thought having him doing the draw would be a good idea, a glory hunter who pops along and watches Celtc every now and then, f***ing madness, he has no connection to Scottish football at all and in a few minutes of air time made a national front of the draw for the Scottish cup.

He should have been thrown out the ground by the polis for being in that state, and folk seem to be finding this funny.

Agree, he's a dick!

Pretty Boy
22-01-2017, 09:07 PM
It was a bit cringey but it's got social media talking about Scottish football so not all bad really. I bet the sponsors are delighted.

I'd rather have Rod Stewart a bit worse for wear than a ball already opened in the hat like last years.

Itsnoteasy
22-01-2017, 09:10 PM

Stubbs was swirling balls everytime.

lapsedhibee
22-01-2017, 09:11 PM

He was failing.
He was failing.

Stax
22-01-2017, 09:20 PM
I thought it was brilliant. The SFA have been a F***** embarrassment for years, plenty more to be embarrassed about in Scottish football than That.

Newcastlehibby
22-01-2017, 09:20 PM
I'm assuming if Rod is on his way back to Gasoline Alley, it's to drink the ******' gasoline!!!

You have no Reason To Believe that.

A Hi-Bee
22-01-2017, 09:36 PM
You have no Reason To Believe that.

An he was probably asking Stubbsy to "Stay with me" as he took the "Downtown Train" to "Gasoline Alley" still "Looking for a reason to believe" and staying "Forever Young"

JimBHibees
22-01-2017, 09:53 PM

He was.

Ronniekirk
22-01-2017, 10:02 PM
An he was probably asking Stubbsy to "Stay with me" as he took the "Downtown Train" to "Gasoline Alley" still "Looking for a reason to believe" and staying "Forever Young"

He certainly wasnt Stone Cold Sober Again Every Picture Tells A Story It was Pantomime stuff

Thecat23
22-01-2017, 10:05 PM
It was a bit cringey but it's got social media talking about Scottish football so not all bad really. I bet the sponsors are delighted.

I'd rather have Rod Stewart a bit worse for wear than a ball already opened in the hat like last years.

Everything I've seen on social media is us being made a laughing stock again. Yes William Hill may love it but shows the Scottish game as amateurs again.

silverhibee
22-01-2017, 10:06 PM
It was a bit cringey but it's got social media laughing about Scottish football so it's all bad really. I bet the sponsors are delighted.

Fixed that for you. :greengrin

Stax
22-01-2017, 10:18 PM
That conjours up an image I'd rather it didn't & never thought I'd see on .net :greengrin

calumhibee1
22-01-2017, 10:28 PM
It's embarrassing. The people that run Scottish football almost go out their way to make us look bad. As soon as he wandered in the room like that he should have been told to GTF.

Real Emerald
22-01-2017, 10:29 PM

Exactly, the same criteria that was published prior to the Bonnyrigg game. If he'd had turned up at Tynecastle in that state yesterday, he'd been turned away and banned for the foreseeable future. And I do like his music.

22-01-2017, 10:33 PM
I thought it was quite funny to start with but when he kept going and going it became a bit cringey. He'd obviously had had a bit to drink but was going over the top trying to be funny. I think Stubbs found it amusing at the start but soon became a bit embarrassed by it all, you could just tell byt the look on his face.

Got to laugh though at the rangers fans calling it a "disgrace and an embarrassment to Scottish football". Because a drunk man being a bit daft doing the SC draw is far more "disgracful and embarrassing" than singing about killing catholics and child abuse, smashing up town centres, groping air hostesses, abusing a disabled child on twitter etc etc obviously :rolleyes: Irony just passes them by doesn't it lol!

22-01-2017, 10:36 PM
It's embarrassing. The people that run Scottish football almost go out their way to make us look bad. As soon as he wandered in the room like that he should have been told to GTF.

Agreed, drunk or not he is an absolute state. Very scruffy.

NAE NOOKIE
22-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Proud o' his Scottish roots coz his dad was frae Leith ... so he supports Celtic ... just another glory hunting plastic Weegie like Seen Canary ...... he can GTF.
:giruy2:

Nakedmanoncrack
22-01-2017, 10:57 PM
Proud o' his Scottish roots coz his dad was frae Leith ... so he supports Celtic ... just another glory hunting plastic Weegie like Seen Canary ...... he can GTF.
:giruy2:

Though he used to "support" oldco Rangers, also used to follow Scotland when we were half-decent, doesn't seem to bother with that any more - can't stand the utter clown.

Rougier45
22-01-2017, 11:04 PM
He was quite funny / not abusing anyone not slurring his words - football takes itself too seriously watching rod put me in a good mood - stubbsy pulling us out if the hat was the only issue

NAE NOOKIE
22-01-2017, 11:12 PM
He was quite funny / not abusing anyone not slurring his words - football takes itself too seriously watching rod put me in a good mood - stubbsy pulling us out if the hat was the only issue

Yeh .... I hear the Krankies are doing the next one.

monktonharp
22-01-2017, 11:19 PM
I thought it was one of the more entertaining draws. Good to see something a bit unexpected rather than the usual droll pish the SFA normally put on.aye, it was entertaining as f/ck. so it was.rather unexpected, or should we say probably expected? a farce, and an embarrassment.they should have locked Rod Stewart in the ladies toilets or something. he was oot his heid, possibly used his bank card to take a line,but was defo not on our planet at that moment.Also cringed, when big Stubbsy put the number 6 or 9 up even at that, the tv people got it wrong. deary deary me. a joke!!!!!!!!!!!

monktonharp
22-01-2017, 11:25 PM

He should have been thrown out the ground by the polis for being in that state, and folk seem to be finding this funny.so true. whit a tit! could hardly believe what I was watching. added to that, the gadgie in the middle of those two looked like the man that had to say 1 or 2 years ago, sorry gentlemen, we need to start again. what an absolute farce, not funny in any way.

monktonharp
22-01-2017, 11:28 PM

I'd rather have Rod Stewart a bit worse for wear than a ball already opened in the hat like last years.get real .you are indeed having a laugh. it was a farce

WeeRussell
22-01-2017, 11:29 PM
Did indeed make a tit of himself but I'm not going to pretend I didn't find it amusing.

I bet nobody switched it off in embarrassment or disgust.

monktonharp
22-01-2017, 11:36 PM
I thought it was quite funny to start with but when he kept going and going it became a bit cringey. He'd obviously had had a bit to drink but was going over the top trying to be funny. I think Stubbs found it amusing at the start but soon became a bit embarrassed by it all, you could just tell byt the look on his face.

Got to laugh though at the rangers fans calling it a "disgrace and an embarrassment to Scottish football". Because a drunk man being a bit daft doing the SC draw is far more "disgracful and embarrassing" than singing about killing catholics and child abuse, smashing up town centres, groping air hostesses, abusing a disabled child on twitter etc etc obviously :rolleyes: Irony just passes them by doesn't it lol! I was a bit interested at your first comments, then you somehow brought The Rangers fans cactions into it, to somehow lighten the silliness. the Huns, we all know about and expect. The serious business, in front of millions regarding a Scottish Cup draw,we do expect professionalism. this, tonight certainly was not.

monktonharp
22-01-2017, 11:40 PM
He was quite funny / not abusing anyone not slurring his words - football takes itself too seriously watching rod put me in a good mood - stubbsy pulling us out if the hat was the only issueright then Tony:rolleyes:

hibsbollah
22-01-2017, 11:42 PM
Jim Farry or Rod Stewart pished?

Stewart every time.

monktonharp
22-01-2017, 11:46 PM
Did indeed make a tit of himself but I'm not going to pretend I didn't find it amusing.

I bet nobody switched it off in embarrassment or disgust.no one could suddenly switch it off, until we got the full draw. we all sat there , watching as Rod put his hand into the empty bowl anticipating a sudden unforeseen announcement...............a farce.

hibsbollah
22-01-2017, 11:53 PM
no one could suddenly switch it off, until we got the full draw. we all sat there , watching as Rod put his hand into the empty bowl anticipating a sudden unforeseen announcement...............a farce.

Didn't you crack a smile when he evidently gave the SFA bigwigs arse a wee feel?

tamig
22-01-2017, 11:54 PM
no one could suddenly switch it off, until we got the full draw. we all sat there , watching as Rod put his hand into the empty bowl anticipating a sudden unforeseen announcement...............a farce.

You're no a happy chappy tonight. Best give Regan a call in the morning.

oldbutdim
22-01-2017, 11:59 PM
Didn't you crack a smile when he evidently gave the SFA bigwigs arse a wee feel?

That was pathetic I thought.

It would have been far more entertaining if the response had been a punch to the jaw.

monktonharp
23-01-2017, 12:08 AM
You're no a happy chappy tonight. Best give Regan a call in the morning.laugh, I nearly paid my poll tax :rolleyes: I've had more fun wi a box o' worms than what I was witness to, tonight. cringeworthy and don't make out that it wisnae embarrassing.

Moulin Yarns
23-01-2017, 06:52 AM
http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10739277/rod-stewart-does-the-scottish-cup-draw

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2017, 07:14 AM
A few years ago they wheeled an old codger out, he might have been the guy that scored the winning goal for Clyde against Hibs in the 1950 cup final?

He dropped the ball and it ran away under the table, we then have the draw that was not a draw, and of course there's yesterdays pantomime.

Is it any wonder the game is struggling to attract sponsors, when it's run by complete amateurs, who couldn't find a ride in a brothel?

Phil MaGlass
23-01-2017, 07:32 AM
It might be struggling to attract sponsors but it has now just got a worldwide watching, something the SFA has failed to do in the last years(tongue in cheek)

Pete
23-01-2017, 07:36 AM
I don't really get the "embarrassing" part. The draw was made and the game got a bit of publicity.

If it was an official or someone involved in the game who was drunk then yes, I'd say so but Rod Stewart is a rock star FFS. Stuff like that is part of the package.

More rock stars or maybe even a movie star for the next draw please. I'd ask Johnny Rotten or Charlie Sheen.

blackpoolhibs
23-01-2017, 07:37 AM
It might be struggling to attract sponsors but it has now just got a worldwide watching, something the SFA has failed to do in the last years(tongue in cheek)

Ah well lets release a lion or a tiger onto the pitch every 20 minutes, ratings will go through the roof. :wink:

theonlywayisup
23-01-2017, 07:39 AM
Andy Walker did call the draw a "national embarrassment" though, didn't he!!

marinello59
23-01-2017, 07:43 AM
Ah well lets release a lion or a tiger onto the pitch every 20 minutes, ratings will go through the roof. :wink:

Read all about it, tiger that ate Martyn Waghorn supports Hibs.

Smartie
23-01-2017, 08:16 AM
I enjoyed the draw a lot more than normal and can't see what the fuss is about.

lapsedhibee
23-01-2017, 08:18 AM
Read all about it, tiger that ate Martyn Waghorn supports Hibs.

Wouldn't happen imo. Animals fear red and SSPCA would insist that potential food sources for lions or tigers in their jurisdiction be labelled for nutritional content. Waghorn would be plastered with red stickers.

Betty Boop
23-01-2017, 08:32 AM
Sir Rod what a dud.

Pretty Boy
23-01-2017, 08:44 AM
I don't really get the "embarrassing" part. The draw was made and the game got a bit of publicity.

If it was an official or someone involved in the game who was drunk then yes, I'd say so but Rod Stewart is a rock star FFS. Stuff like that is part of the package.

More rock stars or maybe even a movie star for the next draw please. I'd ask Johnny Rotten or Charlie Sheen.

Indeed.

Remember a few years back when one of the Gallaghers and the boy from Kasabian done the FA Cup draw and both looked a bit worse for wear. High fiving each other when Leicester drew Man City (their respective teams) and generally acting the clown. England played it up and had a laugh about it. We have people going on about it as if Stewart performed a child sacrifice on live TV.

I always thought Scots were supposed to be proud of our humour and ability to be a bit self depricating.

hibsbollah
23-01-2017, 08:53 AM
Indeed.

I always thought Scots were supposed to be proud of our humour and ability to be a bit self depricating.

Sadly there's also an element of Scottish society that has a tendency to be po-faced, judgemental and self important. Whaes like us?

I'd liven up every Cup draw with a shambling celebrity drunk or recreational drug user.

tamig
23-01-2017, 08:57 AM
Indeed.

Remember a few years back when one of the Gallaghers and the boy from Kasabian done the FA Cup draw and both looked a bit worse for wear. High fiving each other when Leicester drew Man City (their respective teams) and generally acting the clown. England played it up and had a laugh about it. We have people going on about it as if Stewart performed a child sacrifice on live TV.

Absolutely. I really can't believe some of the reaction to the draw. A bit of fun and nothing sinister in the slightest. They were even having a laugh about it on the news this morning.

Carheenlea
23-01-2017, 08:59 AM
Though he used to "support" oldco Rangers, also used to follow Scotland when we were half-decent, doesn't seem to bother with that any more - can't stand the utter clown.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dj5sw7.jpg

tamig
23-01-2017, 09:04 AM

Think that was taken at Greig's testimonial. He is no hun*.

*Edit - Rod Stewart that is.

hibsbollah
23-01-2017, 09:09 AM

That's the campest thing I'm likely to see today :faf:

Waxy
23-01-2017, 09:11 AM
Steamin Londoner pretending to be Scottish doing a Scottish cup draw like its a comedy sketch. Thats what i saw.

JimBHibees
23-01-2017, 09:43 AM

classic photo :greengrin

DaveF
23-01-2017, 09:52 AM
Sadly there's also an element of Scottish society that has a tendency to be po-faced, judgemental and self important. Whaes like us?

I'd liven up every Cup draw with a shambling celebrity drunk or recreational drug user.

I'm not po faced. I even laugh - now and again - but I'm firmly in the 'cringe' camp with this one. Celebrity drunk just to re-enforce the drink culture Scotland is so badly tarnished with.

Might as well get a sash wearing billy boy and tri-colour clad sellock idiot in for next time just to really get the message home.

As dull as it is, let the suits do the draw.

Phil MaGlass
23-01-2017, 09:53 AM
Steamin Londoner pretending to be Scottish doing a Scottish cup draw like its a comedy sketch. Thats what i saw.

Over the years he has done more to put Scotland and Scottish fitba on the map than anyone at the SFA.

scott7_0(Prague)
23-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Over the years he has done more to put Scotland and Scottish fitba on the map than anyone at the SFA.

Really!

for example?

LancsHibs
23-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Could have been worse!!
https://youtu.be/iMshaqsAW1s

JDHibs
23-01-2017, 11:59 AM
Actually enjoyed the draw for once.

Normally they are lifeless and dull. Least Rod was entertaining, however, how the hell did no one notice he was smashed?

Scottish football in general is a laughing stock in general anyway so dont think it makes any difference really..

Rugy07
23-01-2017, 12:08 PM
My main issue was the fact that we had to use balls with the number clearly showing (presumably due to the previous farce when one opened) and in a clear bowl. It was easy enough to tell who had been drawn before it was called. The very first ball drawn Rod seemed to look in and then just take one out without mixing them up at all. I'm not suggesting the draw was fixed as Rod was clearly way too pi**ed for that! I personally thought it was a bit cringey, especially by the end, but the fact that nobody seemed to care about the integrity of the draw I found really strange. If we'd had a draw like that down the pub for a pool comp with mates there would have been calls for a re-draw.

Smartie
23-01-2017, 12:20 PM
My main issue was the fact that we had to use balls with the number clearly showing (presumably due to the previous farce when one opened) and in a clear bowl. It was easy enough to tell who had been drawn before it was called. The very first ball drawn Rod seemed to look in and then just take one out without mixing them up at all. I'm not suggesting the draw was fixed as Rod was clearly way too pi**ed for that! I personally thought it was a bit cringey, especially by the end, but the fact that nobody seemed to care about the integrity of the draw I found really strange. If we'd had a draw like that down the pub for a pool comp with mates there would have been calls for a re-draw.

Good point actually.

In order to crush any allegations of fixing the draw, I reckon in future all draws should be carried out by incoherent, steaming rock stars who would be incapable of carrying out a dastardly plan to fix a draw.

emerald green
23-01-2017, 07:18 PM
Scottish football in general is a laughing stock in general anyway so dont think it makes any difference really..

Yesterday just made it worse.

SanFranHibs
24-01-2017, 03:01 PM
I thought it was one of the more entertaining draws. Good to see something a bit unexpected rather than the usual droll pish the SFA normally put on.

I have to agree with you. I really don't see how anyone can be embarrassed by Rod Stewart. He at least tried to inject a little life into pulling a plastic ball out of a plastic drum. Left to the blazer in the middle marking off each team and Stubbs's brilliant stand up comedy this would have resulted in an extremely boring draw soon forgotten. But then some unkind people might say Stubbs had quite a few of those ;)

If it was me I would have been well imbibed with the French grape and singing Glory Glory when we drew them and I am sure I could have coaxed Rod into a chorus of Sunshine On Leith to sing the program out.

All the things wrong with the Scottish game and some are worried by Rod having a few drams too many. Probably the only way to get through an SFA cup draw.

:cheers:

ekhibee
24-01-2017, 09:29 PM
I have to agree with you. I really don't see how anyone can be embarrassed by Rod Stewart. He at least tried to inject a little life into pulling a plastic ball out of a plastic drum. Left to the blazer in the middle marking off each team and Stubbs's brilliant stand up comedy this would have resulted in an extremely boring draw soon forgotten. But then some unkind people might say Stubbs had quite a few of those ;)

If it was me I would have been well imbibed with the French grape and singing Glory Glory when we drew them and I am sure I could have coaxed Rod into a chorus of Sunshine On Leith to sing the program out.

All the things wrong with the Scottish game and some are worried by Rod having a few drams too many. Probably the only way to get through an SFA cup draw.

:cheers:
:top marks

majorhibs
24-01-2017, 10:01 PM
I'm not po faced. I even laugh - now and again - but I'm firmly in the 'cringe' camp with this one. Celebrity drunk just to re-enforce the drink culture Scotland is so badly tarnished with.

Might as well get a sash wearing billy boy and tri-colour clad sellock idiot in for next time just to really get the message home.

As dull as it is, let the suits do the draw.

Cringe away. Who, Where, How, this "drink culture" that Scotland is so badly tarnished with? Do you get your info from far afield, or tabloids, or SNP or what? Cos I travel a bit mate, & the biggest ever # I see knockin Scots & Scots culture is Scots who have not, really, travelled.

southsider
24-01-2017, 10:09 PM
http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/top%20marks.gif He was ..

A nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse

DaveF
24-01-2017, 10:17 PM
Cringe away. Who, Where, How, this "drink culture" that Scotland is so badly tarnished with? Do you get your info from far afield, or tabloids, or SNP or what? Cos I travel a bit mate, & the biggest ever # I see knockin Scots & Scots culture is Scots who have not, really, travelled.

I've finished cringing now, but thanks for allowing me to carry on if I want to.

I get 'my info' from what I see, what I read and from what people say and have said over the years. It's my opinion, so I don't really see the need for the sarcastic reply but each to their own. As for travel - I can PM you my route from when I did my globe trotting in my younger days or where I've been since. It's fairly extensive - Do I get pass that particular test :greengrin

majorhibs
24-01-2017, 10:24 PM
I've finished cringing now, but thanks for allowing me to carry on if I want to.

I get 'my info' from what I see, what I read and from what people say and have said over the years. It's my opinion, so I don't really see the need for the sarcastic reply but each to their own. As for travel - I can PM you my route from when I did my globe trotting in my younger days or where I've been since. It's fairly extensive - Do I get pass that particular test :greengrin

No if yer retired. Me & Rod certainly havent.

Bishop Hibee
24-01-2017, 10:34 PM
Are rock stars not meant to be loose cannons? I watched a clip on the news and thought it was a good laugh. There's a lot more in Scottish football to get worked up about.

HoboHarry
24-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Could have been worse for Alan McRae. Could have been Davie Dodds trying to kiss him rather than being goosed by Sir Rod.....

monktonharp
25-01-2017, 12:06 AM
Cringe away. Who, Where, How, this "drink culture" that Scotland is so badly tarnished with? Do you get your info from far afield, or tabloids, or SNP or what? Cos I travel a bit mate, & the biggest ever # I see knockin Scots & Scots culture is Scots who have not, really, travelled.been places, seen things e?/ that draw was bloody well farcical. where does the SNP come into this?? do you compare the SNP with the tabloids? that part really confuses me

monktonharp
25-01-2017, 12:15 AM

:cheers:thankfully you were not doing the draw, and I can explain how someone can be embarrassed by Rod Stewart. firstly, his Da was a Leither yet he wants to be a Celtic fan. secondly he was mushed oot o' his trumpet, in other words pished and yet they allowed him to draw balls out of the jug .he was lookin' intae that jug every time although he probably could hardly focus on those balls .he certainly injected something into the proceedings.:rolleyes:

Hibernia&Alba
25-01-2017, 01:13 AM
I am willing to cut Rodders a lot of slack because of The Faces, but he could have given us a better draw. I still haven't seen the footage, but heard he was melted.

JimBHibees
25-01-2017, 07:38 AM
Could have been worse for Alan McRae. Could have been Davie Dodds trying to kiss him rather than being goosed by Sir Rod.....

Who exactly is he. His miserable face when we won the cup was legendary.

RamblingJack
25-01-2017, 08:11 AM
Rod Stewart is an Englishman who thinks he's Scottish,he supports a team that thinks they're irish.

Betty Boop
25-01-2017, 08:48 AM
Rod Stewart is an Englishman who thinks he's Scottish,he supports a team that thinks they're irish.

Nailed it.

familyman
25-01-2017, 09:39 AM
He certainly wasnt Stone Cold Sober Again Every Picture Tells A Story It was Pantomime stuff
:wink:

CropleyWasGod
25-01-2017, 10:27 AM
:wink:

Why not?

He had him a real good time.

pacoluna
25-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Rod Stewart is an English man who thinks he's Scottish who is hated by Scottish men who think they are english :aok:

NthCarolinaHibs
25-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Why not?

He had him a real good time.
Ooh la la...

surreyhibbie
25-01-2017, 10:50 AM
He certainly wasn't Stone Cold Sober..

surreyhibbie
25-01-2017, 10:52 AM

To be honest, three quarters of the population have done more than the SFA...:wink:

Rangers visitor
25-01-2017, 05:45 PM
Ooh la la...

If I knew then what I know now......when i was younger

houstonhibbee
25-01-2017, 05:51 PM
If I knew then what I know now......when i was younger
you would have supported Hibs..........

Rougier45
25-01-2017, 05:54 PM

Were all jock tamsons bairns -and as were not a sovereign state you will find were all British .....

houstonhibbee
25-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Were all jock tamsons bairns -and as were not a sovereign state you will find were all British .....
My Dad was a friend of two of his Uncles, Douglas and Dennis Stewart. One owned a hotel in Bruntsfield and the other the Castle Arms in Dirleton in the late 60's. Apparently Rod turned up one night at the Castle Arms and did an impromptu performance...........

Just thought I'd share that wee story