PDA

View Full Version : Choose Life Choose Hibs

Stokesy's on fire
22-01-2017, 01:40 PM
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed up brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose The Hibernian family. Choose Leeann Dempster. Choose Alan Stubbs. Choose David Gray as your first signing…….

Choose your future

#ChooseHibs

where'stheslope
22-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed up brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose The Hibernian family. Choose Leeann Dempster. Choose Alan Stubbs. Choose David Gray as your first signing…….

Choose your future

#ChooseHibs

Bob Dylan you aint!!!

All you needed was the placards and you would be done with copy write theft?????

Still a good rant though.

fat freddy
22-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Bob Dylan you aint!!!

All you needed was the placards and you would be done with copy write theft?????

Whooosh moment of the week, just back from the premiere.... guess who was there? Lee Wallace!!

fat freddy
22-01-2017, 06:34 PM
I hasten to add i never managed to blag my way in

Smartie
22-01-2017, 06:57 PM
Whooosh moment of the week, just back from the premiere.... guess who was there? Lee Wallace!!

I've heard that instead of heroin, grass features heavily in the new movie.

fat freddy
22-01-2017, 07:30 PM
Yes, Edinburghs resident gunslinging grass has a bit part in the film, he gets smoked in an early scene.

22-01-2017, 08:52 PM

How was the film? No idea how people got tickets to the premiere. Well jealous. Going on Friday to see it tho

HibbiesandtheBaddies
22-01-2017, 11:31 PM
Lee Wallace is a grass. Pass it on...

WeeRussell
22-01-2017, 11:41 PM
How was the film? No idea how people got tickets to the premiere. Well jealous. Going on Friday to see it tho

I didn't think it was out until Saturday?

23-01-2017, 07:44 AM
I didn't think it was out until Saturday?

Opens on Friday mate

Stokesy's on fire
23-01-2017, 01:18 PM
Bob Dylan you aint!!!

#chooseliamhendersontodeliver