PDA

View Full Version : Keatings

dastardly8
22-01-2017, 11:11 AM
What a clever player he is , and can finish given the opportunity needs to start more in my opinion, can be the difference in a tight game with his ability to take chances , thoughts ?

northstandhibby
22-01-2017, 11:16 AM
What a clever player he is , and can finish given the opportunity needs to start more in my opinion, can be the difference in a tight game with his ability to take chances , thoughts ?

Him and of course Henderson to deliver made a huge impact on the cup final when they came on. He is as you rightly say a very clever intelligent player who can also finish. He runs into key spaces and his hold up play with decent passing makes him a valuable squad player. Personally I would be very happy for him to stay at the club when we go up next year which I am now very hopeful of.

Glory Glory

Ronniekirk

His two finishes yesterday were excellent He is a naturally talented player who for some reason we havent seen the best of consistently yet But must be in Lennons thpughts now going forward Defo has a key role to play in helping us win the Title and Defend the Scottish Cup

Hibernian Verse
I felt he had a poor start to the game. Him and Fontaine both had very poor touches in the early stages but as soon as Keats pinged it in from 20 yards he came onto a great game and got an assist (or two?) to go with his double.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-01-2017, 11:21 AM
The story for all our in and out players is the same. Whenever and however they get a look in, they have to make the most of the opportunity to make themselves a first pick for the next game.

emerald green
22-01-2017, 11:21 AM
James Keatings was my man of the match in a thoroughly professional team performance from Hibs.

CRAZYHIBBY
22-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Think he's found his level tbh

Enough said
22-01-2017, 11:35 AM
Think he's found his level tbh

This....hope he proves you wrong

CRAZYHIBBY
22-01-2017, 11:39 AM
This....hope he proves you wrong

It was sarcasm....note the wee smiley

InchHibby
22-01-2017, 11:43 AM
Keatings was also my man of the match, I thought he had a great game, as did the whole team.
A really professional display and for all those, it's not going to be easy mouth pieces, hope you seen it.

CRAZYHIBBY
22-01-2017, 11:46 AM
Keatings was also my man of the match, I thought he had a great game, as did the whole team.
A really professional display and for all those, it's not going to be easy mouth pieces, hope you seen it.

His first was an absolute stunner ....i just wish he was given more of a chance in the first team

scooby
22-01-2017, 11:48 AM
I really rate Keatings and think he's our most natural goal scorer, he very rarely misses in the warm up, and took his chances brilliantly yesterday.
I'd like to see him given more game time.

AltheHibby
22-01-2017, 11:53 AM
Crazy,

What smiley? I can't see it. Either it hasn't loaded or I should be a ref!

CRAZYHIBBY
22-01-2017, 12:00 PM
Crazy,

What smiley? I can't see it. Either it hasn't loaded or I should be a ref!

Hes a wee yellow smiley......its somehow above the text but hes defo there........unless its only me that can see it :confused:

wookie70
22-01-2017, 12:01 PM
It took him a wee while to get going yesterday but looked sharp later on and two great finishes. I would start him in front of Holt. I also thought Shinnie was one of our best players yesterday. Perpetual motion and involved in most of our play at some point. For me McGinn looked a bit off the pace to me but like Keatings grew into the game. I thought Boyle should have came on earlier too. Stevenson was MOTM for me. He has not played to his own standards this season but in the last few weeks he seems to have got back to his best.

where'stheslope
22-01-2017, 12:04 PM
Been saying all season, Keatings and Cummings up front for me.

His off the ball running to make space for any mid field runners are top class.

He can also finish!!!

AltheHibby
22-01-2017, 12:17 PM
Hes a wee yellow smiley......its somehow above the text but hes defo there........unless its only me that can see it :confused:

If it's only you who can see it then your username is perfect! 😝

CRAZYHIBBY
22-01-2017, 12:21 PM
If it's only you who can see it then your username is perfect! 😝

This is definitely one for jessica fletcher.......crazyhibby and the case of the missing smiley

AltheHibby
22-01-2017, 12:40 PM
this is definitely one for jessica fletcher.......crazyhibby and the case of the missing smiley

lol

Deansy
22-01-2017, 12:42 PM
I really rate Keatings and think he's our most natural goal scorer, he very rarely misses in the warm up, and took his chances brilliantly yesterday.
I'd like to see him given more game time.

Ditto - he was coming onto really good form just before his injury, hope he picks up from where he left off.

The_Horde
22-01-2017, 01:15 PM
His first was an absolute stunner ....i just wish he was given more of a chance in the first team

The lads been out injured but was In the team before that.

eastmainsmsh
22-01-2017, 01:28 PM
Clever player be excellent behind a front two really hope we renew his contract

greenlex
22-01-2017, 01:54 PM
I like him. If Cummings was to go this window Id be relaxed about Keatings stepping up to the plate. Maybe controversial but there you go.

hibby6270
22-01-2017, 02:43 PM
Very underrated IMO. He doubles up well as both an all out striker and a great attacking midfielder - when he plays. It's a good option for us depending on circumstances. He defo should play more often, especially in this league.

Bostonhibby
22-01-2017, 03:12 PM
Very underrated IMO. He doubles up well as both an all out striker and a great attacking midfielder - when he plays. It's a good option for us depending on circumstances. He defo should play more often, especially in this league.
Agree. Rate the guy highly. He has good positional sense and most of his shots work the keeper.

HoboHarry
22-01-2017, 03:23 PM
Can you go stand in front of a mirror for a moment? Can you see yourself or is there no image?

:greengrin

Jones28
22-01-2017, 03:26 PM
He was really coming on to a game and I'll say it again that he is the best crosser of the ball in the side.

Unseen work
22-01-2017, 07:59 PM
I thought the goalie was poor for both his goals.

His positioning for the 2nd was awful, angles all wrong.

Take nothing away from Keats though.

gogsy23
22-01-2017, 08:37 PM
Very good at set plays. Always dangerous and hope he stays fit for a while.

The Harp Awakes
22-01-2017, 09:07 PM
Thought JK had a great game yesterday and he seems to have picked up where he left off before his injury. A great finisher, skillful and runs his socks off. An asset to the team.

Real Emerald
22-01-2017, 09:49 PM
He was really coming on to a game and I'll say it again that he is the best crosser of the ball in the side.

He does produce a fantastic cross and never stops working. I really like him.

corby hibee
22-01-2017, 11:19 PM
I like keats always gives it his all, nice to have options up front.

JimBHibees
23-01-2017, 06:29 AM
I thought the goalie was poor for both his goals.

His positioning for the 2nd was awful, angles all wrong.

Take nothing away from Keats though.

Dont think he had a hope of saving that looped in just under the bar.

Unseen work
23-01-2017, 11:32 PM
Dont think he had a hope of saving that looped in just under the bar.

Personally think it was a bit central and never had too much power on it.

Good finish none the less.

Springbank
24-01-2017, 09:41 AM
He’s the type of clever player hearts were crying out for against raith, and if we are at tynecastle in the next round, it would not surprise me if keatings is the hero to put the jambos out the cup. He’d love it too.