PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday's programme

erin go bragh
22-01-2017, 10:58 AM
We entered from the roseburn pub way and never seen any program seller . Does anyone know where I could buy one from .

hibby6270
22-01-2017, 07:51 PM
We entered from the roseburn pub way and never seen any program seller . Does anyone know where I could buy one from .

Aye. There was only one seller at Wheatfield entrance that I could see.

If it helps, there are a few on eBay - cover price plus postage.

If that's not your thing, the programme shop in Albion Road - www.almondvaleprogrammes.co.uk - may have some?

Or try the company that printed them - Colorprinz Lithographic Printers, Penicuik 01968 677096

Maybe even Bonnyrigg Rose themselves?

erin go bragh
22-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Cheers 6270 . Will give the wee shop on Albion Rd a bell tomorrow. The ones on eBay are bidding ones .

Saturday Boy
22-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Cheers 6270 . Will give the wee shop on Albion Rd a bell tomorrow. The ones on eBay are bidding ones .

The programme shop is closed on Mondays, open Tuesday to Saturday

Iggy Pope
23-01-2017, 09:01 AM

Stick a thread on the Collectors forum......someone might be able to help.

erin go bragh
23-01-2017, 10:49 AM
The programme shop is closed on Mondays, open Tuesday to Saturday

Cheers SB .

erin go bragh
23-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Stick a thread on the Collectors forum......someone might be able to help.

Will do IP . Didn't even know that existed.
Cheers .

Iggy Pope
23-01-2017, 01:57 PM
Will do IP . Didn't even know that existed.
Cheers .

It's not existed long......

erin go bragh
24-01-2017, 11:09 AM
Aye. There was only one seller at Wheatfield entrance that I could see.

If it helps, there are a few on eBay - cover price plus postage.

If that's not your thing, the programme shop in Albion Road - www.almondvaleprogrammes.co.uk - may have some?

Or try the company that printed them - Colorprinz Lithographic Printers, Penicuik 01968 677096

Maybe even Bonnyrigg Rose themselves?
Getting one from the shop on Albion road .
Cheers 👍🏆🇳🇬

hibby6270
24-01-2017, 12:20 PM
Getting one from the shop on Albion road .
Cheers 👍🏆🇳🇬

Excellent. 😃
When the 5th goal went in, Mrs Hibby6270, bored at the regularity of the ball hitting the back of the net, turns to me and says, let me have a read of that wee magazine you bought. OK I said and left her to it. Another couple of goals later, she turns to me again and says, "that was a bit rubbish, hardly anything about Hibs in it, it's all about Bonnyrigg".:rolleyes:
My reply - "Yes dear, this is a 'Bonnyrigg home game'!!
Her response - "Ah right, so it is, but there could still have been more in it about Hibs".

Aaaaaarrrrgggghhh!!!!

erin go bragh
24-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Excellent. 😃
When the 5th goal went in, Mrs Hibby6270, bored at the regularity of the ball hitting the back of the net, turns to me and says, let me have a read of that wee magazine you bought. OK I said and left her to it. Another couple of goals later, she turns to me again and says, "that was a bit rubbish, hardly anything about Hibs in it, it's all about Bonnyrigg".:rolleyes:
My reply - "Yes dear, this is a 'Bonnyrigg home game'!!
Her response - "Ah right, so it is, but there could still have been more in it about Hibs".

Aaaaaarrrrgggghhh!!!!
Lol .