PDA

View Full Version : Question Access to Roseburn Stand?

iwasthere1972
21-01-2017, 09:16 AM
Will it be possible to get to the Roseburn Stand via Gorgie Road by the Tynecastle Arms?

Cheers.

Billy Whizz
21-01-2017, 09:23 AM
Will it be possible to get to the Roseburn Stand via Gorgie Road by the Tynecastle Arms?

Cheers.

I would have thought so today, but not usually at derbys

andrew70
21-01-2017, 09:24 AM
Depends on where and what the work is that they are carrying out I'd imagine. Hopefully it won't prevent access

GreenCastle
21-01-2017, 09:32 AM

Cheers.

Yes - it's not the same level of segregation as the derby so it will be fine before and after.

Moulin Yarns
21-01-2017, 09:34 AM
No mention of different arrangements so I would say yes, access from McLeod St.

Keith_M
21-01-2017, 09:51 AM
I might be wrong, but I got the impression the OP was referring to the building works in place at the back of the Main Stand and whether access to McLeod St directly from Gorgie Road was restricted because of this, as opposed to segregation reasons.

As far as I'm aware, it's not blocked (I have Yam relatives...sadly)

iwasthere1972
21-01-2017, 09:53 AM
I might be wrong, but I got the impression the OP was referring to the building works in place at the back of the Main Stand and whether access to McLeod St directly from Gorgie Road was restricted because of this, as opposed to segregation reasons.

As far as I'm aware, it's not blocked (I have Yam relatives...sadly)

:agree: That's exactly what I meant.

Since90+2
21-01-2017, 10:48 AM
:agree: That's exactly what I meant.

Walked past it about 20 minutes ago and it's open so you can get access to the roseburn.

TAHibby
21-01-2017, 10:53 AM
I would have thought so today, but not usually at derbys

Even before a derby I've went via Gorgie road to get the roseburn before, I think it's maybe just after where they would completely block it off. Certainly today there shouldn't be any issues