PDA

View Full Version : Parking at the PBS

jonny
20-01-2017, 03:52 PM
As I don't often venture to the pink bus shelter side of town I have no idea where to park tomorrow. Anyone got any advice as to decent parking area's. My ticket is for the Roseburn. If I was on my own I'd probably have used public transport but it's a bit of a mission with the 3 kids.
Thanks in advance

Pete
20-01-2017, 03:58 PM
Murrayfield Avenue and the surrounding streets are normally OK.

Bostonhibby
20-01-2017, 04:07 PM
They used to use a bit of council land they were given free use of but charged everyone to park at. Maybe that's still available

HoboHarry
20-01-2017, 04:30 PM
As I don't often venture to the pink bus shelter side of town I have no idea where to park tomorrow. Anyone got any advice as to decent parking area's. My ticket is for the Roseburn. If I was on my own I'd probably have used public transport but it's a bit of a mission with the 3 kids.
Thanks in advance

Your a brave guy leaving your car by itself amongst those troglodytes...... don't leave any food visible inside your car or yer windaes will get tanned........

Albanian Hibs
20-01-2017, 05:07 PM
West Coates is where we usually park but this time we have tickets for the big bus shelter so not sure where is best to park gorgie end??

lord bunberry
20-01-2017, 05:40 PM
Sainsbury's at Westfield Road is perfect for parking.

jonny
20-01-2017, 07:22 PM
Thanks guys - presumably no time limit for parking at Sainsbury's? Good advice HH, I'll make sure no food is left in open sight.

Itsnoteasy
20-01-2017, 08:16 PM
Thanks in advance

Best place if you are there 2pm or before is Russell Road Ind Estate.
Opposite speedy hire.
Then you get a flier after the game.

Leith's finest
20-01-2017, 08:38 PM
Hutchison crossway, at traffic lights at horseshoe bar

Craig_in_Prague
20-01-2017, 09:56 PM
Perhaps around Alexander drive where is Gorgie Mills bowling club, not far to walk from there.

cloudy
20-01-2017, 10:23 PM
Thanks in advance
My tickets are for the wheatfield stand but I usually park nr the roseburn pub. I presume ther won't be any trouble walking round the stadium before or after the game.