PDA

View Full Version : Party night tomorrow

Sir David Gray
19-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Anyone else going to this tomorrow night? I went to the last one that was held in September and had a really good night. Quite worried they might not have sold many tickets for this though.

Does anyone know when it's due to finish? I know the last one finished about 12:30 or 1am so I assume it's the same tomorrow but just wondered if anyone knew for certain.

PathheadHibby
19-01-2017, 07:26 PM
I'm going along with two other Hibs pals.... looking forward to it

Sir David Gray
19-01-2017, 07:37 PM
I'm going along with two other Hibs pals.... looking forward to it

Yeah should be a good night if it's anything like the last one.

Hopefully there's a decent number there. I went to third and final one they organised over August/September last year and whilst it didn't quite sell out like the previous two, there was still a decent attendance to make it a great atmosphere and a very enjoyable night.

Have you any idea when it's due to finish?

PathheadHibby
19-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Sorry don't know we were thinking midnight to half 12 though

Sir David Gray
19-01-2017, 07:47 PM
Sorry don't know we were thinking midnight to half 12 though

Thanks yeah 12:30 sounds about right.

Ceebs
19-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Five of us, me two daughters with one of their good men plus the Father-in-law. Girls got me it for my Xmas, looking forward to it.

I take it there is no dress code or anything?

Sir David Gray
19-01-2017, 08:22 PM
Five of us, me two daughters with one of their good men plus the Father-in-law. Girls got me it for my Xmas, looking forward to it.

If it's anything like the last one, a Hibs top is a necessity. :aok:

Saturday Boy
19-01-2017, 08:24 PM

Check the name on your ticket before you choose to wear a dress. I couldn't cope with another multi-page thread after the East Stand season ticket checks ;-)

Sir David Gray
20-01-2017, 09:22 AM
Just checked my ticket and it gives a finish time of 12:30am. Suppose I should have checked that first!