PDA

View Full Version : FAO ADMINS Collectors Forum

Iggy Pope
19-01-2017, 03:21 PM
Admins
Following on the Old Hibs Programmes thread is there an opportunity for members to have a memorabilia / collecting forum?
As I said on post #13 of that thread (whilst mistaking you pricks for Adkins), I can't help thinking it might be good for some of the completists to exchange notes and promote some healthy exchange at that. Not just programmes but badges, photos, cards, match tickets, shirts... It's pretty endless what people are after .... Again, apologies if this is more admin than any of you need.

Hermit Crab
19-01-2017, 03:28 PM
Admins
Following on the Old Hibs Programmes thread is there an opportunity for members to have a memorabilia / collecting forum?
As I said on post #13 of that thread (whilst mistaking you pricks for Adkins), I can't help thinking it might be good for some of the completists to exchange notes and promote some healthy exchange at that. Not just programmes but badges, photos, cards, match tickets, shirts... It's pretty endless what people are after .... Again, apologies if this is more admin than any of you need.

You could be the Admin for that forum! :greengrin

DaveF
19-01-2017, 03:29 PM
Suggest you use the hib-bay forum for this purpose to start with. If it takes off big style then we will happily setup a specific forum for this on its own.

Sound ok to start with?

Iggy Pope
19-01-2017, 05:09 PM
Suggest you use the hib-bay forum for this purpose to start with. If it takes off big style then we will happily setup a specific forum for this on its own.

Sound ok to start with?

I can't see the Hib-bay forum in the sub-forums and when I google it there is nothing since Hibbyradge prompting a Xmas push 8 or 9 years ago.....where do I look?

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?161170-Hib-bay-Christmas-is-coming

No problem if this isn't at all feasible but I'm thinking more an exchange on info about football memorabilia, particularly Hibs, rather than pushing last years unwanted bike......:aok:

Iggy Pope
19-01-2017, 05:11 PM
I can't see the Hib-bay forum in the sub-forums and when I google it there is nothing since Hibbyradge prompting a Xmas push 8 or 9 years ago.....where do I look?

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?161170-Hib-bay-Christmas-is-coming

No problem if this isn't at all feasible but I'm thinking more an exchange on info about football memorabilia, particularly Hibs, rather than pushing last years unwanted bike......:aok:

Correction. I've found it now that I've logged in as a PM. **** me being an Admin like.

Conrad Gray
19-01-2017, 05:12 PM
I've just started a new thread about the Keflavik Programme on Hib bay forum. I would be keen to see a dedicated collectors forum.

Iggy Pope
19-01-2017, 05:20 PM
I've just started a new thread about the Keflavik Programme on Hib bay forum. I would be keen to see a dedicated collectors forum.

Me too. For now these are the alerts!

hibeg
19-01-2017, 05:28 PM
Me too. For now these are the alerts!

Me too. I honestly don't think the forum required is suitable for Hibs bay. It's mostly about sharing info I would think. I go on Hibs bay once in a blue moon.

Brooster
19-01-2017, 06:35 PM
I really like the sound of a forum for Programme collectors. Lets do it.

Hiber-nation
19-01-2017, 07:08 PM
I think a separate forum would be a great idea.

I've got loads of programmes from the late 60s through to 2009-10 that I'd be happy to give away to needy collectors although I will be keeping the important ones :wink:

scoopyboy
19-01-2017, 07:18 PM
Hibs programmes and other relevant hibs things, match tickets, cards, etc.

DaveF
19-01-2017, 07:37 PM
OK guys, seems like there is a keen interest in it. Leave it with me.

Bobo
19-01-2017, 08:02 PM
Good idea :aok: I'd certainly be interested in hearing about other people's collections and some of the rarer items out there.

SetonClapper
19-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Excellent idea

Saturday Boy
19-01-2017, 08:11 PM
Sounds like an excellent idea. I'm keen to know who hoarded all those TOPPS cards I was missing in 1973. I'm beginning to suspect this guy Adkins

hibeg
19-01-2017, 08:12 PM
Hibs programmes and other relevant hibs things, match tickets, cards, etc.

Yippee, us anoraks are getting our own forum. Nice one Dave :thumbsup:

Topographic Hibby
19-01-2017, 08:54 PM
Great news, as some of us have a load of Hibs and Scotland programmes in their loft that their missus wants to offload (will swap for old vinyl.....serious!!!)

MSK
19-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Anyone have a spare Scottish cup final (May 2016) lying around, I know, as rare as hens teeth... but worth a try 😄👍

DaveF
19-01-2017, 09:36 PM
Yippee, us anoraks are getting our own forum. Nice one Dave :thumbsup:

Busy night this evening so it will available tomorrow folks. Will post here when done - unless one of the others makes it live before me.

DaveF
20-01-2017, 04:18 PM
If I've done it right, then there is a forum open for you now alongside the London Hibs one.

Might need to tweak permissions, but give it a bash first and see how it goes.

Jack
20-01-2017, 04:28 PM
I doubt I'll have anything to contribute to the forum but hopefully it will be interesting reading.

Iggy Pope
20-01-2017, 04:53 PM
If I've done it right, then there is a forum open for you now alongside the London Hibs one.

Might need to tweak permissions, but give it a bash first and see how it goes.

Thanks. Hope it is worthwhile and I'm already in touch with three interested folks so this can't be bad.

at last 61
21-01-2017, 09:10 AM
Good luck will be keeping a eye out for this but not just programmes make it memorabilia as well

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Iggy Pope
21-01-2017, 09:35 AM
Good luck will be keeping a eye out for this but not just programmes make it memorabilia as well

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Definitely. Match tickets, postcards, team photos, Xmas cards, collectors cards, pennants, badges, scarves, dinner menus.......