PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: QUEEN OF THE SOUTH TICKETS ON SALE NOW

RSS Bot
19-01-2017, 10:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7185)

GreenCastle
22-01-2017, 10:57 AM
How many fans will we take to this ?

Unbeaten in 7 now and another massive 3 points needed.

Hermit Crab
22-01-2017, 01:49 PM
How many fans will we take to this ?

Unbeaten in 7 now and another massive 3 points needed.

Around 2000 I'd say.

Carheenlea
22-01-2017, 02:27 PM
I'd be expecting this to sell out, along with most away allocations really for the run-in.
For Saturday, a 3pm KO at a great old school ground with option to stand on proper terracing, and those looking for a day out, a nice town with a few pubs to enjoy. Given our league position - a hugely attractive away day.
For our trip, it is one of the most scenic away days travelling from Peebles. A pleasant countryside drive to Broughton then A701 over the Devils Beeftub to Moffat then down to Dumfries.

H18 SFR
22-01-2017, 02:53 PM
Just picked up two tickets for me and the laddie. I can't drive as I'm ill so it's the train for us. Is there a spoons near the train station?

Sir David Gray
22-01-2017, 02:57 PM
I'd be expecting this to sell out, along with most away allocations really for the run-in.
For Saturday, a 3pm KO at a great old school ground with option to stand on proper terracing, and those looking for a day out, a nice town with a few pubs to enjoy. Given our league position - a hugely attractive away day.
For our trip, it is one of the most scenic away days travelling from Peebles. A pleasant countryside drive to Broughton then A701 over the Devils Beeftub to Moffat then down to Dumfries.

We'll take a decent number down there but it won't be anywhere near a sell out.

I think our allocation allows for about 3-4000 to turn up, we won't take that many.

tamig
22-01-2017, 03:02 PM
Just picked up two tickets for me and the laddie. I can't drive as I'm ill so it's the train for us. Is there a spoons near the train station?

You're best getting the train to Lockerbie then a taxi. Much quicker than getting the Dumfries train. That's if you're travelling from Edinburgh.

GreenCastle
23-01-2017, 08:17 AM
What's the best way to drive ?

Think it will be a tough away game.

When was the last time we beat them away ?

Albanian Hibs
23-01-2017, 08:53 AM
Just got 2 tickets for me and my boy. Driving down this time. Looking forward to it.

Albanian Hibs
23-01-2017, 08:54 AM

The Biggar Rd then onto the M74

Carheenlea
23-01-2017, 09:00 AM

Last season, 3-0 on a balmy October afternoon on the sunshine.

H18 SFR
23-01-2017, 09:01 AM
You're best getting the train to Lockerbie then a taxi. Much quicker than getting the Dumfries train. That's if you're travelling from Edinburgh.

Heading down from Ayr mate although I had read here the last time about the benefit of heading to Lockerbie. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Now trying to convince the wife to drive and go shopping in Dumfries with the wee one because the laddie now wants back to Ayr for 7pm sharpish as he's going to a house party. He must have some bird lined up he doesn't want his pals getting in there first lol.

green&left
23-01-2017, 09:33 AM

Depends what side of Edinburgh you'll be coming from. From Muirhouse i'll go M8 then jump on the M74 at Strathclyde. From East you might be quicker jumping down the Moffat road (A701) or the Biggar road (A702).

GreenCastle
23-01-2017, 04:56 PM
Depends what side of Edinburgh you'll be coming from. From Muirhouse i'll go M8 then jump on the M74 at Strathclyde. From East you might be quicker jumping down the Moffat road (A701) or the Biggar road (A702).

Thanks - hopefully we take a good crowd!

CMurdoch
24-01-2017, 12:28 AM
Hibs have half the main stand which I read was 1100 tickets. Tickets are for unreserved seating.
Booking online they are now offering ticket number 850 which would suggest there are 250 stand tickets left.
This will quickly sell out to old duffers like me and young softees.

That leaves loads of space on the uncovered terracing, for Hibees who like that sort of thing or for those who like to be liberally watered whilst watchin' the game.
They are currently offering ticket number 184 online for this section so loadsa tickets left for those that decide late that they simply must go for the banter :wink:

Hermit Crab
24-01-2017, 04:47 AM
Hibs have half the main stand which I read was 1100 tickets. Tickets are for unreserved seating.
Booking online they are now offering ticket number 850 which would suggest there are 250 stand tickets left.
This will quickly sell out to old duffers like me and young softees.

That leaves loads of space on the uncovered terracing, for Hibees who like that sort of thing or for those who like to be liberally watered whilst watchin' the game.
They are currently offering ticket number 184 online for this section so loadsa tickets left for those that decide late that they simply must go for the banter :wink:

Its not the main stand but the one opposite.

Carheenlea
24-01-2017, 08:37 AM
Surprised that sales are not a bit brisker for this to be honest. Suppose the fact that there is always PATG behind the goals gives people the option just to pile down on the day.

tartanhibee
24-01-2017, 08:45 AM
I don't think the crowd will be that bad on the day, but it will have been an expensive month for some with 3 away games. January is usually pretty tight and it's not the closest place to get too. I suspect as I say above that there will be a decent support who will cheer us on to victory.

Billy Whizz
24-01-2017, 08:45 AM
Surprised that sales are not a bit brisker for this to be honest. Suppose the fact that there is always PATG behind the goals gives people the option just to pile down on the day.

Just think January is an expensive month for families, and we've had 2 away games to buy for already, on top of this one.

I'm sure we'll take a decent crowd though

Keith_M
24-01-2017, 08:57 AM
Have they sold out yet?

Billy Whizz
24-01-2017, 09:03 AM
Have they sold out yet?

Do Queens do Live games for overseas viewers like you?

Keith_M
24-01-2017, 09:05 AM
Do Queens do Live games for overseas viewers like you?

I'll check and let you know

:greengrin

Carheenlea
24-01-2017, 09:52 AM
I don't think the crowd will be that bad on the day, but it will have been an expensive month for some with 3 away games. January is usually pretty tight and it's not the closest place to get too. I suspect as I say above that there will be a decent support who will cheer us on to victory.

Just think January is an expensive month for families, and we've had 2 away games to buy for already, on top of this one.

I'm sure we'll take a decent crowd though

All true.

CMurdoch
24-01-2017, 01:07 PM
Its not the main stand but the one opposite.

When i say main stand i mean the one with the most seats in it.
I know the old shed on the other side of the pitch is the still called the main stand.

CMurdoch
24-01-2017, 01:10 PM
When i say main stand i mean the one with the most seats in it.
I know the old shed on the other side of the pitch is the still called the main stand.

Had a look online and the capacity of the old stand is 1200 and the new one is 2200.

HH81
24-01-2017, 07:47 PM
My tickets arrived today. Looking forward to it.

Billy Whizz
25-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Stand now sold out, only terracing tickets available

GreenCastle
26-01-2017, 10:55 AM
Terracing tickets available only - could be close to 2000 Hibs fans at game ?

Seating section 1100 ? sold out.

Terracing holds ?

green&left
26-01-2017, 11:01 AM

Terracing holds ?

Be nearer 1300 I'd think. The seating section was sold out last time but around 20-25%% of the seats remained empty as its un-allocated seating. Looks as if we've sold 220 for the terracing so far plus maybe that again PATG on the day. Away terracing can take just under 2000.

DarrenSQH
26-01-2017, 11:01 AM

Terracing holds ?

Terracing could hold a good few thousand. Checked online and its ticket number 220 on ticket site. So still plenty left for behind the goals.

CMurdoch
26-01-2017, 12:39 PM
From what I can see QOS are running separate totals for the terrace behind the goals.
213 adults and 93 concessions
Adding them to the 1100 in the stand = 1400 sold to date.
Probably 2000 Hibees there on the day

Tamhere1875
26-01-2017, 12:58 PM
Club should give priority to supporters who go to these games when it comes to selling tickets for the hearts cup game.

flash
26-01-2017, 01:06 PM
Club should give priority to supporters who go to these games when it comes to selling tickets for the hearts cup game.

You are right. Maybe some kind of loyalty points system.

GreenCastle
26-01-2017, 01:08 PM

Can of worms..

What if someone lives 5 mins from the ground and doesn't attend any other games.

Someone may have been to lots of away games this season but may miss this game and then they suffer ?

Club just need a better loyalty system as last season it wasn't consistent when awarding points.

Should be simple - every pound you give the club it gives you a loyalty point. Club store / purchases etc.

Though pay at the gate away from home you don't get points or away games the money goes to opposition.

Someone could spend a fortune on season tickets and merchandise and someone who makes away games only then has more points ?!

Borderhibbie76
26-01-2017, 01:23 PM
They did and they scrapped it which was a nonsense and caused by a moaning element of our support

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Carheenlea
26-01-2017, 02:19 PM
Can of worms..

What if someone lives 5 mins from the ground and doesn't attend any other games.

Someone may have been to lots of away games this season but may miss this game and then they suffer ?

Club just need a better loyalty system as last season it wasn't consistent when awarding points.

Should be simple - every pound you give the club it gives you a loyalty point. Club store / purchases etc.

Though pay at the gate away from home you don't get points or away games the money goes to opposition.

Someone could spend a fortune on season tickets and merchandise and someone who makes away games only then has more points ?!

We had a perfectly fair system - you bought tickets for games, and the more games you went to the more points you had. Had some not muddied the waters by complicating the whole thing by advocating points for things other than following the team then I suspect it would still be in place.