PDA

View Full Version : Media This clown again

Carheenlea
18-01-2017, 11:14 PM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/rudi-skacel-hibs-fans-abuse-drove-me-to-make-5-1-gesture-1-4342536

If he was on the receiving end of 'refugee' abuse, then of course that is unacceptable, but I don't recall any mention of this on here at the time. Certainly never heard the 'song' as such or any abuse along those lines from my seat.
As for the rest of his diatribe... :lolyam:

The_Horde
18-01-2017, 11:18 PM
The hibs fans were singing **** you skacel the hibs have won the cup to the same tune. Excuses from him as per usual, it's part and parcel of the job of being a footballer (rightly or wrongly) and maybe that's why he never made it at his profession anywhere of note.

Diclonius
18-01-2017, 11:18 PM
We didn't sing that song once.

Col2
18-01-2017, 11:19 PM
A pathetic reptile and this article says everything about him. Loving his remaining football life purely around that game and his hatred of Hibs.

Can't help his wee team dig which just says it all.

Oh poor poor Rudi. Hibernian. Scottish Cup Winners. Get it right round you loser.

macca70
18-01-2017, 11:25 PM
As a 'Professional' in any sport or industry there is a way in which you should conduct yourself, theres players and referees that take as much abuse but rise above it and shake it off.

He is the stereotypical definition of 'Hearts Class', no professionalism and obsessed with us.

mjhibby
18-01-2017, 11:26 PM
He is just trying to keep himself in the news and of course sook up to the pbs mob. Just ignore him and he'll eventually go away. Why is he gesturing the score we beat killie to win the league cup. Very strange person. Definetely needs his ears and his head tested especially trying to lower us down to his gutter level.

iwasthere1972
18-01-2017, 11:41 PM
Hope he's the reason for Hearts exit of the Scottish Cup on Sunday but I have a feeling that he'll call in sick in the morning.

He's a nobody.

WS Hibs
18-01-2017, 11:43 PM
I would love nothing more than to see, at the next game at home to Raith, Skacel completely ignored by every Hibs fan in the ground. He's a complete wind up merchant who thrives off the attention to cover just how past it he is on the pitch.

As an aside, I was at Easter Road for the Raith game and did sadly hear a couple of fans try and start up the refugee chant after his substitution, not that they got far with it before realising nobody was joining in with them. If you really have to boo Skacel and let him become the pantomime villain (as he desperately wants you to do), there are a million other things to target him for - so best to leave out his nationality and his citizenship status.

Wouldn't be surprised if he has something up his sleeve for the worshipping Jambo hordes on Sunday, who like to forget that he twice left them to further his footballing career only to realise he's an average player at best who can make his fortune charging Hearts fans for his autograph.

Sir David Gray
18-01-2017, 11:43 PM
Mutant inbred prick.

**** you Skacel, the Hibs have won the cup - GIRUY ya plum.

Eyrie
18-01-2017, 11:44 PM
To steal a line from Bacary Sagna, it'll be 10 against 12 if Skacel plays on Sunday.

The non-entity isn't going to risk alienating his lunatic fan club and the potential to fleece them again and again and again.

calumhibee1
18-01-2017, 11:46 PM
Never heard the song sang once and as others said, the tune was sung about us winning the cup. The guy is an absolute moron who is obsessed with us way more than he's obsessed with Hearts.

Dunbar Hibee
18-01-2017, 11:58 PM
**** you Skacel ya ****bag little twat

Sir David Gray
19-01-2017, 12:00 AM
Hope he's the reason for Hearts exit of the Scottish Cup on Sunday but I have a feeling that he'll call in sick in the morning.

He's a nobody.

To steal a line from Bacary Sagna, it'll be 10 against 12 if Skacel plays on Sunday.

The non-entity isn't going to risk alienating his lunatic fan club and the potential to fleece them again and again and again.

He's got previous for this kind of behaviour whenever he's been due to face them. He didn't take a penalty against them when he played for Dundee Utd in the League Cup quarter finals in 2012.

I wonder why...

HibbiesandtheBaddies
19-01-2017, 12:04 AM
What a nasty piece of work.

ehf
19-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Utterly pathetic. The EEN have sunk to a new low by giving the attention- seeking no-mark coverage.

He claims to have been subjected to abuse for "ninety minutes out there" but was substituted after 74 minutes; even the Daily ****** would not plummet to that level of non-journalism.

NAE NOOKIE
19-01-2017, 12:07 AM
The tune of the 'refugee' song was used during the Raith Rovers game, the original lyrics thankfully were not.

His theory that he hasn't had any trouble from Hibs fans because he doesn't live on 'our side of the city' is the biggest load of bunk in the whole article, the support of both Edinburgh clubs is spread all over Edinburgh and the Lothians and the reason he hasn't had any bother is that like 99.9% of supporters of both clubs we recognise that its out of order to hassle players off the park, even one as odious as him.

His petulant gesture on being hooked at Easter Road came after he spent his whole time on the park conducting himself like a selfish wee brat, it was all about Rudi and his issues with the Hibs support, so much so that he was too busy getting involved in personal battles to be of any use to his club whatsoever ..... he does his best to goad the Hibs support every time he plays against us and then moans when it helps to crank up the abuse he's already going to get ..... if he is so against abuse why did he insist on that shirt number at Dundee Utd?
I admit that at kick off I was worried that he would inevitably score or have a big influence on the game because that's the way it usually goes when a hated rival turn out for the opposition, after 10 minutes it was pretty clear that apart from being obviously past it he had no interest in how things would go for Raith Rovers and all my worries dissipated.

Skacel remains in Scotland so he can continue to leech off the adulation of his Yam worshippers, why else would he lower himself to play for a 'wee team' like Raith Rovers ...... if I was a Raith fan I wouldn't want this imposter anywhere near Sunday's cup tie, its as good as starting a man down.

mutley
19-01-2017, 12:08 AM
This is the kind of publicity the Yams love, we'd be better ignoring the whole thing, him included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete
19-01-2017, 12:13 AM
As for being called a refugee, who knows? Maybe he did hear it once or twice but he knows fine well that there are bams in every crowd.

The tone of the whole interview suggests it's only been made to endear himself to them and to wind us up. It looks like it's working and we shouldn't really fall for it. Treat it like the banter he suggests.

It's funny in a way but quite sad, like a once semi-famous pop star doing gigs at Butlins and Pontins.

HoboHarry
19-01-2017, 12:15 AM
Footballers generally speaking aren't known for being intellectuals, but he has become the poster child for stupidity......

guthrie01
19-01-2017, 12:32 AM
Couldn't even finish reading it, lies and cheap digs at our support. I hope to god we get promoted in time for our next game against them to give him and Locke a proper goodbye and let them rot in the championship knowing their sole reason in signing for Raith is now gone.

northstandhibby
19-01-2017, 12:34 AM
Utterly pathetic. The EEN have sunk to a new low by giving the attention- seeking no-mark coverage.

He claims to have been subjected to abuse for "ninety minutes out there" but was substituted after 74 minutes; even the Daily ****** would not plummet to that level of non-journalism.

Methinks he mistook the Raith fans abuse levelled at him for being a wage thief.

:agree:

Radium
19-01-2017, 12:40 AM
Raith Rovers player gives interview to endear himself to opponents fans.

Given how little he offers you wonder why they persist with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matty_f
19-01-2017, 12:58 AM
He's got a ****ing massive nose, like.

snooky
19-01-2017, 01:10 AM
If you don't like abuse don't poke sticks at potential abusers.
Like putting 5-1 on your shirt, etc.

California-Hibs
19-01-2017, 01:12 AM
It annoys him big style that we're the current Scottish Cup holders. Love it!

monktonharp
19-01-2017, 01:56 AM
skacel is an absolute rodent . annoys me so much, and yes rudi it's working. I ****in hate you ya cock

Baader
19-01-2017, 02:03 AM
The guys an idiot. So you hate Hibs? Well the feeling is mutual ya prick. Away and do us all a favour and retire. Completely classless.

Jim44
19-01-2017, 04:05 AM
Raith of Midlothian - Elephant's Graveyard. :greengrin

Borderhibbie76
19-01-2017, 06:20 AM
I've just tweeted Anthony Brown who wrote this article my disgust....will put any response I get on here... https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170119/d817793a60ca8bae0b430700d7d0e374.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Since90+2
19-01-2017, 06:29 AM
Skacel, like a good proportion of Hearts fans, now actually hates Hibs more than he has an affinity to Hearts.

It's actually very sad when you think about it, it seems to consume them and eat away at them. The fact we won the cup in the manner we did just adds to it further.

et vireta
19-01-2017, 06:41 AM
You are a little horror story Skacel
Do you get abused on the streets of Edinburgh ?
Have you ever involved the Police ?
Employed a solicitor ?

But I as a citizen of Edinburgh and a Hibs fan could go into a bar up near Tollcross and hear you singing abuse about Hibs and if the boozer was full with morons like you I would be made to feel intimidated in my own home city.

If I ever pick up a paper to read you are in hospital (somewhere in the world) nursing a broken nose my thoughts will be it was probably brought on by yourself. I won't call you a hasbeen because you would have had to be somebody to begin with.
I just wish you had come up against a John McNamee, laughing just thinking about it !

norhfc
19-01-2017, 06:42 AM
What a clown alright, wasn't much in banter when he flung himself into tackles (assaults) then claims the victim.
Best ignored.

Booked4Being-Ugly
19-01-2017, 06:45 AM
He's a f'n brainless idiot. Everyone's moved on from the refugee thing apart from him.

The Hibs fans weren't even bothering about him during the Raith game bar the odd booing until he decided to stir it up as he couldn't influence the game due to the fact he was getting the p!ss ripped out him by the young midfielder Martin. Glad we were more professional than that wee scroate on the day as he was trying to stir the ***** and get our players sent off. The cowardly referee should have sent him off before that for his tackle on McGeough right enough!

Diclonius
19-01-2017, 07:33 AM
Sure I heard a story on here that's pretty much the opposite of what's claimed in the article - a member on here was out with his (Hearts supporting) pal, they met up with S****l who was friends with said pal, and S****l started arguing with him the second he found out he was a Hibs fan.

JimBHibees
19-01-2017, 07:45 AM
As for being called a refugee, who knows? Maybe he did hear it once or twice but he knows fine well that there are bams in every crowd.

The tone of the whole interview suggests it's only been made to endear himself to them and to wind us up. It looks like it's working and we shouldn't really fall for it. Treat it like the banter he suggests.

It's funny in a way but quite sad, like a once semi-famous pop star doing gigs at Butlins and Pontins.

Just about sums it up. Should he not be focused on a hugely important game for his employers at the weekend. Very strange.

Barney McGrew
19-01-2017, 07:46 AM
It's just a desperate attempt by him to sook up to the yams again before their game this weekend to try and stay relevant and punt for tickets for his love in with them after the game.

My guess is he's got grief off some of the Raith hierarchy after his stunt a few weeks ago and is trying to shift the blame to us after we dared to boo the wee lamb for trying to injure our players.

Barney McGrew
19-01-2017, 07:47 AM
Should he not be focused on a hugely important game for his employers at the weekend. Very strange.

He will be focused....it's just that focus will be for his former rather than current employer

marinello59
19-01-2017, 07:49 AM
I've just tweeted Anthony Brown who wrote this article my disgust....will put any response I get on here... https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170119/d817793a60ca8bae0b430700d7d0e374.jpg

I don't really see what the journalist has done wrong, he has reported what Skacel said. As pantomime villains go he is up there with the best. Very entertaining but really shouldn't be taken seriously.

madhatter
19-01-2017, 07:55 AM
Journalist should take a look at how he is representing his/her profession. This is nothing but slander in an attempt to take another dig at the club. I was at that game and unless Skacel has super human hearing and an old granny in row z was shouting what he claims...I'm sorry but it is a complete lie, never heard the song and apart from his disgraceful tackle on McGeouch he actually got very little abuse. He got booed and he did the 5-1 to the West Upper, is that where the shouts came from, no didn't think so - sooner he disappears to America the better, he is/was never a footballer.

Kids and grannies singing that song - what a joke. ER is like a library most weeks in this league so I honestly find it embarrassing that this has been written...

JimBHibees
19-01-2017, 07:56 AM
He will be focused....it's just that focus will be for his former rather than current employer

Certainly sounds like it. There would be something strangely beautiful about him coming on with 3 mins to go and a clearance ricochets off his huge konk into the Hearts net for a winning goal. He would be the only player ever to be in floods of tears after scoring a winning goal. :greengrin

Onion
19-01-2017, 08:07 AM
If anything epytomised their obsession, here is Rudi Skatchel in the run up to a cup game between his current team (Raith) and his old team (Hearts) talking exclusively about...... erm, HIBS. :greengrin

And lo and behold, he's having a go at old ladies, grandads, young children with zero evidence to back it up.

Hearts Class :greengrin

Argylehibby
19-01-2017, 08:09 AM
John Robertson played for them when they beat us quite often yet he didn't get much abuse. Perhaps RS should consider what the reasons are that unlike Robertson he gets no respect from the Hibs supporters.

Heisenberg
19-01-2017, 08:09 AM
He was utterly useless on the pitch against us. Scott Martin ran rings round him and Skacel didn't like it. He had a go at Scotty on the park trying to intimidate him and when that didn't work he lashed out and tried to hurt McGeough with that challenge, which is the only time he received a massive negative reaction (loads of booing not much else). He's trying to justify his actions when he was subbed. In reality all he wanted was more attention than his footballing ability could now bring him. If I was a Raith fan I'd be raging with him.

oldbutdim
19-01-2017, 08:19 AM
These dafties are more obsessed with Hibs than we are.
Ex **** McHattie was interviewed on tv and asked about the forthcoming tie against the Gorgie Gonads - "big game against your old club"...... "yes massive but not as big as the 5-1 game"
Have to admit I burst out laughing.
Wee sad men.

Leith's finest
19-01-2017, 08:27 AM
How many games has he started for raith this season? Outwith games against us

northstandhibby
19-01-2017, 08:29 AM
Ex **** McHattie was interviewed on tv and asked about the forthcoming tie against the Gorgie Gonads - "big game against your old club"...... "yes massive but not as big as the 5-1 game"
Wee sad men.

Our honest and glorious Cup win ended their smugness and reminded them how they financially doped and cheated their way to theirs. Even if they won it in the future we would simply have a party to remember the fabulous year of 2016 when we had the greatest Cup win ever and how Robbie Replay and Warburtons Magic Hat couldn't stop us.

:giruy2:

Glory Glory

Frazerbob
19-01-2017, 08:34 AM
John Robertson played for them when they beat us quite often yet he didn't get much abuse. Perhaps RS should consider what the reasons are that unlike Robertson he gets no respect from the Hibs supporters.

He did and so did his (ex) wife but he took it in the spirit it was meant.

19-01-2017, 08:41 AM
Sums it up that he's talking about Hibs in the build up to a game for his club versus Hearts.

wpj
19-01-2017, 08:45 AM
Glad he has noticed some adult Hibs fans wear suits, he's more used to the pish stained jakey trakies down their way

Septimus
19-01-2017, 08:46 AM
it is not clear to me why "refugee" appears to be considered a derogatory term?

bigwheel
19-01-2017, 08:49 AM
it is not clear to me why "refugee" appears to be considered a derogatory term?

oh come of it. The context of the song isn't a happy ditty celebrating refugees is it?..it's seeking to use it as a derogatory form ...it's also got the F word in front of it.

Septimus
19-01-2017, 08:54 AM
oh come of it. The context of the song isn't a happy ditty celebrating refugees is it?..it's seeking to use it as a derogatory form ...it's also got the F word in front of it.

Thanks for the clarification. I have never heard the song.

Green Man
19-01-2017, 08:54 AM
Skacel (and Locke) are having a meet and greet thing with Hearts fans after the game on Sunday. Seems a bit odd to do that with fans of the team you've just played but it probably sums them up.

Col L
19-01-2017, 08:57 AM
What a complete fantasist Skacel is.

The nonsense doesn't make my blood boil, I just feel pity for a guy wrapped up in his own self-importance.

Didn't hear the refugee song or any comments once at the recent Raith game. Yes, it's been sung plenty times in the past - often in high-profile circumstances (Deeks and Leigh) - but the Hibs fans have MOVED ON. A pity Skacel can't do the same.

Giving ex-Hearts players pelters has always been the way at Easter Road, and is part of the entertainment. The same I'm sure applies when ex-Hibbies visit the Pink Bus Shelter. Skacel is nothing more than a joke figure, obsessed like all Jambos are with us and the 5-1 game.

My own observations of the Raith game was that he deliberately stayed at least 20 yards away from the East Stand, did hee-haw in the game other than a crude cowardly tackle on Dylan McGeough, and was then subbed for being the worst player on the park. Only then did his 'bravery' kick in - bowing to the Raith fans (why?), doing the tiresome 5-1 gesture, and milking centre stage for all it was worth.

An absolute fanny of a man. Jambos... he's one of your own!!

Salt N Sauzee
19-01-2017, 08:59 AM
A workmate who reads the Sun showed me their back page this morning and it's Skacel crying about "OAPs & Kids" calling him names. Imagine being 30-odd and getting upset about elderly folk and children shouting things at you in a football match. To be honest it just smacks of total BS and looks although he's desperately searching for something to justify his cringe-worthy gesture at the game last month.

Also, in regards to the gesture he made - Do Hearts fans still actually think that bothers us? Did it ever?

Total weirdo's.

hibbycraig
19-01-2017, 09:01 AM
I don't understand why some of you are getting so annoyed about this. He's just attention seeking. Just ignore him and eventually he'll go away. He must love the reactions he's getting from this.

northstandhibby
19-01-2017, 09:01 AM
Skacel (and Locke) are having a meet and greet thing with Hearts fans after the game on Sunday. Seems a bit odd to do that with fans of the team you've just played but it probably sums them up.

:top marks

Imagine Butcher when manager had a party meet and greet after a match with us against his old team oldco Rangers, with say Barry Ferguson and oldco Hun fans to celebrate oldco Hun old times and cup wins against Sellick?

He'd have been chased out of the ER exit door quick style.

It's really creepy and weird and the Raith fans must surely be thinking these clowns are using their club.

Glory Glory

vuefrom1875
19-01-2017, 09:02 AM

Stopped buying the EEN when it moved to weggie land. No different now from the Red top rags!

JimBHibees
19-01-2017, 09:08 AM
Wee sad men.

A game he had no involvement in from what I can remember. Weird.

Borderhibbie76
19-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Journalist should take a look at how he is representing his/her profession. This is nothing but slander in an attempt to take another dig at the club. I was at that game and unless Skacel has super human hearing and an old granny in row z was shouting what he claims...I'm sorry but it is a complete lie, never heard the song and apart from his disgraceful tackle on McGeouch he actually got very little abuse. He got booed and he did the 5-1 to the West Upper, is that where the shouts came from, no didn't think so - sooner he disappears to America the better, he is/was never a footballer.

Kids and grannies singing that song - what a joke. ER is like a library most weeks in this league so I honestly find it embarrassing that this has been written...
This 100% which is why I tweeted the journo...who is still trying to try and defend himself...unsuccessfully I may add

ShadesLongThrow
19-01-2017, 09:14 AM
So if he's now admitting that he made a provocative gesture to the opposing fans that the referee conveniently missed, should the Compliance Officer not be getting involved?

Not In The Know
19-01-2017, 09:14 AM
The blatant disregard for his current employers is staggering. Not once is he quoted talking about trying to get Raith into the next round. If I was Raith fan I wouldn't want him anywhere near the team.

gazathehibby
19-01-2017, 09:15 AM
If that was the case it would have been recorder and all over social media ??? I was at the game, never heard anything.
What a knob

JimBHibees
19-01-2017, 09:24 AM
So if he's now admitting that he made a provocative gesture to the opposing fans that the referee conveniently missed, should the Compliance Officer not be getting involved?

The ref should have sent him off for the tackle on Dylan, should have sent him off again for his gesture as a second yellow and the compliance guy should have taken action much like they have done for Hibs player scoring goals or making signs, jeez Sparky was getting a ban a week at one stage. Apart from all that Rudolf was very hard done to. :greengrin

Jones28
19-01-2017, 09:25 AM
The man is a welt and best ignored. That song wasn't sang once and as for individuals calling him a refugee nobody can confirm or deny it.

The fact is Skacel shouldn't have been on the park to provoke Hibs supporters because he just about murdered Dylan Mcgeouch and should have been sent off.

The fact he has now admitted to actively goading supporters by making gestures should surely be looked in to by the compliance officer.

As for the man he shows no regard for his current club, much like he did at Dundee United by taking number 51. If I was a Raith fan I'd be demanding he was punted. Of course Gary Locke will say and do nothing about it, all Jambi chums together and all that.

staunchhibby
19-01-2017, 09:36 AM
Surely if the pic of that gesture is in the paper one would think the Compliance Officer does his job properly and takes the neccessary action as in the past he has acted on TV pics and video evidence, .Would not hold my breath on it though

pacoluna
19-01-2017, 09:45 AM
He's an irrelevance with an ego the size of hearts creditor list.

--------
19-01-2017, 09:48 AM
He's an irrelevance with an ego the size of hearts creditor list.

If he's an irrelevance, why is this post #68 in this thread?

Ignore him. :bitchy:

CRAZYHIBBY
19-01-2017, 09:50 AM
Big noses hearts beat the worst hibs team ive ever seen in the 2012 final..we also had a player (if i can call him that) wrongly sent off at 2-1 and a manager that didn't have a clue. The only good thing about that team was super leigh.......big nose is finished and he can ram 5-1 up his jacksy....the only way we can avenge 5-1 is to play them in a final again and win ......1-0 would do me

pacoluna
19-01-2017, 09:50 AM

That's my point, don't understand why people on this give a toss.

Spike Mandela
19-01-2017, 09:55 AM
Dave MacKay legend, Pat Stanton legend, John Robertson legend and Franck Sauzee legend.

Gave all for their team, loved to win derbies but always respected the opposition and all exuded sheer class.

Rudi Skacel on the other hand...............Classless.

tamig
19-01-2017, 10:04 AM

Exactly.

2016 Delivered
19-01-2017, 10:06 AM
Sookin' up the ***** of all the hearts fans right before he plays against them by trolling the hibs fans. Has he got anything to say about his current side and how Locke is taking them miles backwards and haven't won Agamemnon in months? Welt of a guy.

Spike Mandela
19-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Sookin' up the ***** of all the hearts fans right before he plays against them by trolling the hibs fans. Has he got anything to say about his current side and how Locke is taking them miles backwards and haven't won Agamemnon in months? Welt of a guy.

Agamemnon...the best auto correct ever ha ha:greengrin

Is he a refugee from Agamemnon:wink:

oneone73
19-01-2017, 10:12 AM

Agamemnon? Now that's classy auto-coŕrect!

NadeAteMyLunch!
19-01-2017, 10:14 AM
His bowing to the Raith fans, who have no time for him whatsoever by the way, was genuinely bizarre. I honestly don't think he's all there. Throwing his strip into the crowd after as well. He's a weird guy, no doubt about that.

Craig_HFC
19-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Yet another Hearts 'legend' who never does an interview about how much he loves Hearts but always does an interview to say how much he hates Hibs.

Obsessed weirdos.

Bostonhibby
19-01-2017, 10:21 AM
We probably need to starve him of the oxygen of publicity and attention he seeks, he doesn't get it at Southampton or anywhere else he's been so it's easy to see why he surfaces in Scotland every so often.

Anyway, I don't often have any time for the views of our family yam but he is consistent on big trudy who he says keeps hanging around like a bad smell and is a link to the times they are trying to distance themselves from. He was pretty annoyed that trudy is now charging fellow yams just to talk to them!

pennyhibee
19-01-2017, 10:21 AM
Listen we are about to enter the Scottish Cup as holders this weekend which no doubt will be a huge annoyance to many of these journos who no longer have their 114 years story, so what's the next best thing for them but to go to the panto villain to try and sell their papers Be sure they will be praying long and hard for a bonnyrigg win on Saturday.

RoxburghHibs
19-01-2017, 10:22 AM
Dave MacKay legend, Pat Stanton legend, John Robertson legend and Franck Sauzee legend.

Gave all for their team, loved to win derbies but always respected the opposition and all exuded sheer class.

Rudi Skacel on the other hand...............Classless.

This 100%

McSwanky
19-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Skacel absolutely epitomises Hertz. Always like to hear his ramblings, well done to the Evening News for giving him more airtime to make a complete twat of himself as usual!

Mikey09
19-01-2017, 10:32 AM
Sorry... Dinnae get this ignore him talk. He's one player I never tire of verbally abusing. Absolute ****ing **** of a man. It's nauseating the way he constantly licks the arse of those ****ing ****s over the road. **** the big nosed ****er! He'll be getting more abuse fi me the next game the attention seeking ****ing ****!! :yw:

Craig_in_Prague
19-01-2017, 10:36 AM
change of topic, dont know where else to put it:

from EEN story:

Colonel Snazzypants 11:08 AM on 19/01/2017
Another utterly pointless signing shown the door. I like Cathro's ruthlessness - we've got a manager here, lads.

Read more at: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/robbie-muirhead-leaves-hearts-for-mk-dons-1-4342723

Aren't they doing utterly crap under Cathro?
Wonder how long they'll stick with him.

flash
19-01-2017, 10:36 AM
If Locke has any sense, yeah i know, he will drop him completely for Sunday as all he is doing is creating a circus around the game with no respect whatsoever for his current employers.

Juice-Terry
19-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Haven't read the whole thread but on the topic of general Jambo classlessness, did anyone see the desperation of McHattie and STV to squeeze in a reference to 5-1 on the news yesterday? Pathetic.

SouthMoroccoStu
19-01-2017, 10:39 AM
What is the new lyrics to his song?

2016 Delivered
19-01-2017, 10:59 AM

😂 Doh.

Peevemor
19-01-2017, 11:00 AM
What is it with the merricks and there psychological quirks?

There was Hans Eskillson who missed a sitter in a derby because the crowd made a noise.

There was Stéphane Paille who fell to the ground clutching is face after Yogi playfully ruffled his hair. Afterward he couldn't deny the TV footage and admitted that Yogi (who was sent off) had frightened him. He ended up in prison for drug dealing.

There's Gary Locke and his penchant for yellow dampness.

There's Rudi and his craving for attention.

And then there's casper's victim, wee Airdrie jambo, Irvine Jambo/Kahoonas ...

Mikey09
19-01-2017, 11:14 AM
Haven't read the whole thread but on the topic of general Jambo classlessness, did anyone see the desperation of McHattie and STV to squeeze in a reference to 5-1 on the news yesterday? Pathetic.

No. Do tell...

BullsCloseHibs
19-01-2017, 11:19 AM
Oh dear.

He has just made it 100 times even worse for himself now.

What a Size 10 clown.

Bitter that Hibs are now better than his old club. It shows Rudi. Oh yes.

7-Zip_Mike
19-01-2017, 11:22 AM
What these idiots don't get is that results like 5-1 and all those other sore defeats ( last minute goals lost Ross Co, Falkirk....) were all just part of the tapestry making 21/5/16 the greatest match in history anytime, anywhere. It would not have been that sweet if we hadn't gone through the pain of those matches. The fact that they f*#*ed it up twice along the way makes it even sweeter. 21/5/16 will never be surpassed by any club, anywhere, ever.

--------
19-01-2017, 11:23 AM
If Locke has any sense, yeah i know, he will drop him completely for Sunday as all he is doing is creating a circus around the game with no respect whatsoever for his current employers.

How can the Raith supporters or the board be sure that Locke and Skacel and the other former Jambos at Stark's Park will actually be trying to win the game?

If this were a horse-race the Stewards' Inquiry would already be called.

Pretty Boy
19-01-2017, 11:26 AM
Another 3 pages about this irrelevance.

Ignore him, he craves attention and every time he gestures or opens his mouth he gets it. Next time we play Raith if there was no reaction when he touched the ball and no reaction when he gestured at the crowd it would annoy him far more than any song or whatever ever could.

jacomo
19-01-2017, 11:32 AM
He is such a loser.

oldbutdim
19-01-2017, 11:52 AM
Wee sad men.

No. Do tell...

:confused:

Robinho08
19-01-2017, 12:31 PM
We should definitely ignore him, if he returns to Easter Road. The boy is a prized plum.

lord bunberry
19-01-2017, 12:33 PM
Is it definitely true that him and Locke are doing a meet and greet with hearts fans after the game? I find it astonishing that the raith board are allowing this to happen or that the raith fans are not very worried about their teams chances of getting a result on Sunday. Can you imagine what the other raith players are thinking about this.

polarbear
19-01-2017, 12:36 PM
He was a great player in his day and despite being a thorn in our side repeatedly and really trying to wind us up, I can respect his talent.
I can't stand the guy personally but I can admit that he was a player.
I can also admit that he had some of the worst racist abuse I've ever heard at a football game thrown at him I've ever heard since the 1970's at the game we lost 0-2 at home. I was about 4 or 5 rows back that game and the sheer volume of spit that Skacel was flooded with at the end of the 2nd half was quite ridiculous.:confused:
I don't like the guy but racism and spitting is not behaviour to be proud of. No wonder he clearly hates us.
That was my last season living in Scotland and my last season ticket at ER and I heard it clear as day.

The Hearts fans were just as bad with their vandalism of their end but pretending that he doesn't get racial abuse from Hibs fans is pointless and dishonest.

tamig
19-01-2017, 12:43 PM
Is it definitely true that him and Locke are doing a meet and greet with hearts fans after the game? I find it astonishing that the raith board are allowing this to happen or that the raith fans are not very worried about their teams chances of getting a result on Sunday. Can you imagine what the other raith players are thinking about this.

It is true, and charging £120 for the privilege!

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Sad, snide Jambo fud.

Deansy
19-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Not like the EEN to give that piece of sxum a platform to once again air his poison - when Vlad's caught, wonder if they'll be so willing to interview him about exactly how much tax he paid (if any ??) while playing for 'Charity Thieves FC' or how many different pay-slips he had ??.

That club brought nothing but shame to Edinburgh and Scottish Football, responsible for closing/ruining local-businesses, gave Lithuanian pensioners sleepless-nights, they stole from charity etc, etc all so that they could portray themselves as a 'Big team' but all the EEN does is print a 'Sympathy-piece' on Skatchel almost as if he's a 'decent human-being' who deserves sympathy and at the same time, once again, paint our support in a bad light.

Can't wait until that rag goes the same way as the 'tard' is heading !!

Ryan69
19-01-2017, 12:52 PM
What a sad excuse of a human being.

Hibs should use the footage from Hibs Tv as evidence that this did not happen.
Sue him for false allegations...just to prove how idiotic he has really become.

No surprise either that Hearts are playing Raith shortly and this attention whore...is just desperate tobe in the limelight.

Should stick to pulling Santas sleigh if you ask me!

Peevemor
19-01-2017, 12:56 PM

It is true, and charging £120 for the privilege!

And organised by Raith Rovers.

Col2
19-01-2017, 12:57 PM
On the eve of our defence of the Scottish cup and the greatest moment of history and MSM calling us bigots and racists.

Fills the void for 114 years in a row I guess...

I bet Leanne and co and delighted, not.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
19-01-2017, 12:58 PM
Wee sad men.

Had a chuckle at that myself.

Onion
19-01-2017, 01:01 PM
He was a great player in his day and despite being a thorn in our side repeatedly and really trying to wind us up, I can respect his talent.
I can also admit that he had some of the worst racist abuse I've ever heard at a football game thrown at him I've ever heard since the 1970's at the game we lost 0-2 at home. I was about 4 or 5 rows back that game and the sheer volume of spit that Skacel was flooded with at the end of the 2nd half was quite ridiculous.:confused:
I don't like the guy but racism and spitting is not behaviour to be proud of. No wonder he clearly hates us.
That was my last season living in Scotland and my last season ticket at ER and I heard it clear as day.

The Hearts fans were just as bad with their vandalism of their end but pretending that he doesn't get racial abuse from Hibs fans is pointless and dishonest.

Sure it's the case, but he cannot go to the media and start besmirching the whole of the "Hibs Community" and all Hibs fans by claiming that children, old women, men in suits and pensioners abused him without even the faintest of supporting evidence. Had the police picked out a few offenders, which under current law they would be entitled to do, that would be very different. The only solid evidence in all of this is his 5-1 gesture caught on camera, so he's the only person who is guilty as charged. I've been to plenty of matches where other players have been called everything under the sun, some of who were Hibs players at Tynecastle, but cannot think of many who have gone crying to the press.

This says more about the character of Skatchel as a person than anything.

CorrieHibs
19-01-2017, 01:11 PM

Ignore him, he craves attention and every time he gestures or opens his mouth he gets it. Next time we play Raith if there was no reaction when he touched the ball and no reaction when he gestured at the crowd it would annoy him far more than any song or whatever ever could.

My thoughts exactly.

BonnieFitbaTeam
19-01-2017, 01:18 PM
Sorry... Dinnae get this ignore him talk. He's one player I never tire of verbally abusing. Absolute ****ing **** of a man. It's nauseating the way he constantly licks the arse of those ****ing ****s over the road. **** the big nosed ****er! He'll be getting more abuse fi me the next game the attention seeking ****ing ****!! :yw:

:faf:

Get off the fence, splintery-ar$e ! ! !

polarbear
19-01-2017, 01:20 PM
Sure it's the case, but he cannot go to the media and start besmirching the whole of the "Hibs Community" and all Hibs fans by claiming that children, old women, men in suits and pensioners abused him without even the faintest of supporting evidence. Had the police picked out a few offenders, which under current law they would be entitled to do, that would be very different. The only solid evidence in all of this is his 5-1 gesture caught on camera, so he's the only person who is guilty as charged. I've been to plenty of matches where other players have been called everything under the sun, some of who were Hibs players at Tynecastle, but cannot think of many who have gone crying to the press.

This says more about the character of Skatchel as a person than anything.

I've been a Tradesman since I left school and have never worked in the media, but is it not more likely that he was asked a question by a reporter and they built their story around it from that angle? They wouldn't dare write a story about racist abusive Celtic fans or Huns.
Are you suggesting that he proactively contacted the newspaper guy to besmirch Hibs fans? That doesn't seem likely.
I heard plenty of racist abuse at football games in my time but pointing fingers at others and saying "they do it too" doesn't help. The guy got some of the worst personal abuse I've ever heard at any game in my life and was spat at by dozens in one game alone.

Same with Riordan. He got appalling abuse from Hearts fans so he was entitled to ram it up them when he scored against them. Part of the game. Skacel must be pushing 40 and I don't believe he had the natural talent that Riordan was blessed with. However Skacel is the one still playing the professional game at an older age. He's not the one who wasted his talent IMO. Sorry to take us off topic but it still gets my goat.

CorrieHibs
19-01-2017, 01:24 PM
A few Raith Rovers fans not happy with his antics.

Just like what he did when he was at United, no respect for the clubs and fans paying his wages.

I think Locke would be mad to start him and a lot of Raith fans agree.

stantonhibby
19-01-2017, 01:27 PM
None of this explains why he seemed to have some sort of issue with us from day 1 when he scored in his first derby and made various strange gestures right in front of the Hibs fans.

MB62
19-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Skacel, like a good proportion of Hearts fans, now actually hates Hibs more than he has an affinity to Hearts.

It's actually very sad when you think about it, it seems to consume them and eat away at them. The fact we won the cup in the manner we did just adds to it further.

100% :agree:

NAE NOOKIE
19-01-2017, 01:41 PM
I've been a Tradesman since I left school and have never worked in the media, but is it not more likely that he was asked a question by a reporter and they built their story around it from that angle? They wouldn't dare write a story about racist abusive Celtic fans or Huns.
Are you suggesting that he proactively contacted the newspaper guy to besmirch Hibs fans? That doesn't seem likely.
I heard plenty of racist abuse at football games in my time but pointing fingers at others and saying "they do it too" doesn't help. The guy got some of the worst personal abuse I've ever heard at any game in my life and was spat at by dozens in one game alone.

Same with Riordan. He got appalling abuse from Hearts fans so he was entitled to ram it up them when he scored against them. Part of the game. Skacel must be pushing 40 and I don't believe he had the natural talent that Riordan was blessed with. However Skacel is the one still playing the professional game at an older age. He's not the one who wasted his talent IMO. Sorry to take us off topic but it still gets my goat.

This keeps being repeated when it comes to Skacel ..... I forget, what race are refugees again?

staunchhibby
19-01-2017, 01:47 PM
Nice of him to acknowledge our 5-1 win against killie in the league cup final.Oh what was there score against st mirren in the final.😁😁😁😁

oneone73
19-01-2017, 01:47 PM
This keeps being repeated when it comes to Skacel ..... I forget, what race are refugees again?

What does that matter? You might as well ask what race are black people? It's racist because it's on the (misguided) notion of his ethnicity - ie East European. Plus it's truly horrible for a club like Hibs to heap opprobrium on refugees.

Craig_in_Prague
19-01-2017, 01:48 PM
What does that matter? You might as well ask what race are black people? It's racist because it's on the (misguided) notion of his ethnicity - ie East European. Plus it's truly horrible for a club like Hibs to heap opprobrium on refugees.

ahem, Central ;)

oneone73
19-01-2017, 01:49 PM
ahem, Central ;)

Oops!

hibsbollah
19-01-2017, 01:50 PM

Agree completely. I felt embarrassed a couple of times in the east stand on Derby day, it went well over the top back in the day and I've said before that's clearly the reason he hates us as a club, this isn't the first interview like this.

On the other hand, a normal professional wouldnt try to fan the flames, which is clearly what he's doing. Wee team talk in the paper? Saying it (the abuse) taints the entire club? Going out to injure our players?

He's walking a dangerous line and I wouldn't be at all surprised if we have to deal with some sort of Riordan vs Casper-type confrontation before Skacel retires. I really hope not.

hibsbollah
19-01-2017, 01:53 PM

You can be racist without the target being targeted for his race. We have to go over this every time a thread like this appears.

Deansy
19-01-2017, 02:09 PM

That's simple, the more attention he gets the more he can charge the Muppets for their next 'Fund-raiser' - he loves Hearts you know, he'd do anything for their cause ............

GreenCastle
19-01-2017, 02:12 PM
This is one of the worst articles I've ever read in the EEN.

It's like the player has written it himself.

The last home game there was no racist abuse - as others have pointed out - he was the worst player/non existent on the pitch hence was subbed.

John Robertson is a prime example of a guy who caused hibs fans misery but at least can act with a bit of respect towards opposition.

Skacel knows his career is nearly over and it's going out in a whimper playing for Raith.

We play Raith 18th Feb away and then home 3rd last game of the season..hopefully we secure promotion by then or secure it on that day to rub it in to him...if he isn't on the bench!

MWHIBBIES
19-01-2017, 02:14 PM
He was so poor in the game at Raith that even with Bartley being sent off we were still on even terms. He is long beyond finished and only keeps playing to wind up Hibs fans. Not really working, though, as diddy Raith are miles behind us and we're going up.

Craig_in_Prague
19-01-2017, 02:23 PM
He was so poor in the game at Raith that even with Bartley being sent off we were still on even terms. He is long beyond finished and only keeps playing to wind up Hibs fans. Not really working, though, as diddy Raith are miles behind us and we're going up.

Has he even scored a goal?
Seems a waste of a wage for RR. (though maybe the 1st time he's getting a legal wage in Scotland).

HoboHarry
19-01-2017, 02:28 PM

This thread shows that it does work though. It won't happen but the best thing to do would be simply ignore him entirely and starve him of the oxygen of publicity.......

we are hibs
19-01-2017, 02:40 PM
classless little runt. We should just ignore it and not give it any sense of weird perverted satisfaction that it seems to get from trying to rile hibs fans up.

Leith's finest
19-01-2017, 02:51 PM
If i was a RR fan I would be wanting Mchattie out of my club, just for the comment its not as big as the 5.1 game, its just like " ive been places B.Brown saying got feelings for both clubs" before that final, he did not last long after that

lord bunberry
19-01-2017, 02:53 PM
And organised by Raith Rovers.
That makes it more unbelievable

southsider
19-01-2017, 03:21 PM
If i was a RR fan I would be wanting Mchattie out of my club, just for the comment its not as big as the 5.1 game, its just like " ive been places B.Brown saying got feelings for both clubs" before that final, he did not last long after that
That was six or seven years ago was it not ? About 285,000 million children have been born and about 200,000 million people have died since that dot on the horizon.

WeeRussell
19-01-2017, 03:37 PM
spent long enough at the hammer throwers, he now wishes football was more like rugby.

He's a fud.

renato
19-01-2017, 03:42 PM

I think you found his Achilles heel...

Big L
19-01-2017, 03:49 PM
The cup game against "his beloved yams" is apparently his last game for Raith, then he's off, good riddance!

JimBHibees
19-01-2017, 03:51 PM
The cup game against "his beloved yams" is apparently his last game for Raith, then he's off, good riddance!

Probably explains the charm offensive. :greengrin Wont be missed.

lapsedhibee
19-01-2017, 05:46 PM
That was six or seven years ago was it not ? About 285,000 million children have been born and about 200,000 million people have died since that dot on the horizon.
A pedant writes
2012 was not six or seven years ago.

HoboHarry
19-01-2017, 05:53 PM
A pedant writes
2012 was not six or seven years ago.
A yam accountant could probably make the discrepancy add up........:greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-01-2017, 05:56 PM
There are really creepy yam fuds on that forum eh?

Horsey Bites? ( defo a nut job)

Col Snazzypants? ( deary me)

Veteran Fan A ( think he's barred now but jeezo)

Tristian (one of the worst)

Mark De Vries (smart arse)

Kirkgate Jambo (aye right OK)

The list is endless, they seriously need medical help but I think that the fact we pumped them out of the cup then went on to win it hurts real bad.

Some hilarious stuff on that!

emerald green
19-01-2017, 06:55 PM
A workmate who reads the Sun showed me their back page this morning and it's Skacel crying about "OAPs & Kids" calling him names. Imagine being 30-odd and getting upset about elderly folk and children shouting things at you in a football match. To be honest it just smacks of total BS and looks although he's desperately searching for something to justify his cringe-worthy gesture at the game last month.

Also, in regards to the gesture he made - Do Hearts fans still actually think that bothers us? Did it ever?

Total weirdo's.

He's probably searching for money I'd guess. I wonder how much the currant bun & EEN paid Skacel for this load of kack?

PS: He should have been sent off at ER. No mention of that of course.

The Green Goblin
19-01-2017, 07:10 PM
What an absolute roaster. It's almost tragic.

NAE NOOKIE
19-01-2017, 07:21 PM
There are really creepy yam fuds on that forum eh?

Horsey Bites? ( defo a nut job)

Col Snazzypants? ( deary me)

Veteran Fan A ( think he's barred now but jeezo)

Tristian (one of the worst)

Mark De Vries (smart arse)

Kirkgate Jambo (aye right OK)

The list is endless, they seriously need medical help but I think that the fact we pumped them out of the cup then went on to win it hurts real bad.

Some hilarious stuff on that!

What do you expect mate ..... That forum is full of the biggest collection of grade A roasters than you will find anywhere on the internet.

As you say, just look at some of the stuff on their Skacel thread:

They get on their high horse about us when they know they have sections of their support that are worse, hell their bloody owner has even had to ban some of them from the stadium because of their bigoted diet Huns type behaviour.

They go on about the Hampden pitch invasion, but forget to mention that both Neil Lennon and Derek Riordan have been physically attacked on the pitch at the PBS in the past.

They go on about Hibs racism ... whatever we have been guilty of at least we have never thrown bananas at a black player.

They go on about Kenny Waugh ( a Hearts fan before buying Hibs if I recall correctly ) knowing about having a paedophile at the club ...... maybe he did, but at least he didn't know the guy was a peado when he hired him and punted him as soon as his activities became known, unlike their club who knowingly employed a coach who had previously been jailed for such an offence.

They also seem to forget that their previous owner publicly asked what all the fuss was about when one of his players was convicted for grooming under age girls and even engineered a move to a Hearts satellite club for him.

Its interesting that when the child abuse jobby hit the fan a few weeks ago fans of both clubs seemed to be in agreement that no matter what had gone before the situation had become far too serious for point scoring .... That seems have to have gone out the window on Sickbag with more than one 'Waugh knew' type post on their Skacel thread .... I don't want to start any back and forth with Yams over these issues, I firmly believe that its NOT an issue for the terraces and point scoring, I merely bring them up now to illustrate the point of what a bunch of witless fuds they are, who above all else appear to be incapable of grasping the concept of irony.

The lack of class over there oozes out of their every pore ..... If ever a set of fans deserved to have a classless twat as an idol it was them, they are perfect for each other :jamboak:

Oh and my favourite, my very very favourite ..... Bringing out a strip to celebrate their 'connection with the Rosebery family' modern day forelock tugging at its very best .... I seriously think this is something we should make much more of.

Albanian Hibs
19-01-2017, 07:32 PM
**** Skacel

blackpoolhibs
19-01-2017, 07:38 PM

JimBHibees
19-01-2017, 07:39 PM

:not worth :faf::faf:

NAE NOOKIE
19-01-2017, 07:40 PM

The Captain....
19-01-2017, 08:06 PM
Was speaking to a Raith fan the other day who arranges coaches to travel away also..he tells me their supporters despise Skacel almost as much as we do. I'd not be surprised if he gets some more abuse from the team he is fleecing for wages at the weekend, they are pretty sick of his lack of effort, constant whining and charity thieves arse licking. He's obviously no the brightest of individuals.

Sir David Gray
19-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Was speaking to a Raith fan the other day who arranges coaches to travel away also..he tells me their supporters despise Skacel almost as much as we do. I'd not be surprised if he gets some more abuse from the team he is fleecing for wages at the weekend, they are pretty sick of his lack of effort, constant whining and charity thieves arse licking. He's obviously no the brightest of individuals.

I really find that quite hard to believe!

matty_f
19-01-2017, 08:18 PM

All that's missing is the cock and balls on the forehead.

cabbageandribs1875
19-01-2017, 08:21 PM
spent long enough at the hammer throwers, he now wishes football was more like rugby.

He's a fud.

i don't think the skinny little grunt would last very long on a rugby field

Bostonhibby
19-01-2017, 08:25 PM
What do you expect mate ..... That forum is full of the biggest collection of grade A roasters than you will find anywhere on the internet.

As you say, just look at some of the stuff on their Skacel thread:

They get on their high horse about us when they know they have sections of their support that are worse, hell their bloody owner has even had to ban some of them from the stadium because of their bigoted diet Huns type behaviour.

They go on about the Hampden pitch invasion, but forget to mention that both Neil Lennon and Derek Riordan have been physically attacked on the pitch at the PBS in the past.

They go on about Hibs racism ... whatever we have been guilty of at least we have never thrown bananas at a black player.

They go on about Kenny Waugh ( a Hearts fan before buying Hibs if I recall correctly ) knowing about having a paedophile at the club ...... maybe he did, but at least he didn't know the guy was a peado when he hired him and punted him as soon as his activities became known, unlike their club who knowingly employed a coach who had previously been jailed for such an offence.

They also seem to forget that their previous owner publicly asked what all the fuss was about when one of his players was convicted for grooming under age girls and even engineered a move to a Hearts satellite club for him.

Its interesting that when the child abuse jobby hit the fan a few weeks ago fans of both clubs seemed to be in agreement that no matter what had gone before the situation had become far too serious for point scoring .... That seems have to have gone out the window on Sickbag with more than one 'Waugh knew' type post on their Skacel thread .... I don't want to start any back and forth with Yams over these issues, I firmly believe that its NOT an issue for the terraces and point scoring, I merely bring them up now to illustrate the point of what a bunch of witless fuds they are, who above all else appear to be incapable of grasping the concept of irony.

The lack of class over there oozes out of their every pore ..... If ever a set of fans deserved to have a classless twat as an idol it was them, they are perfect for each other :jamboak:

Oh and my favourite, my very very favourite ..... Bringing out a strip to celebrate their 'connection with the Rosebery family' modern day forelock tugging at its very best .... I seriously think this is something we should make much more of.

To be fair though, after due consideration of the picture here, there's definitely a strong yammish connection, it's worth a look even it is the Mail- we truly are blessed to be Hibbies.

Sorry I can't get the article to copy and paste.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2858471/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-20m-Turner-sale-fund-divorce-Sotheby-s-boss.html.

The Captain....
19-01-2017, 08:25 PM
I really find that quite hard to believe!

:greengrin:greengrin I did say almost! The particular fan I was speaking to said they think he's shown their supporters and club no respect whatsoever..hard to disagree with that. Hopefully they give him pelters at the weekend.

gordonced18
19-01-2017, 08:39 PM
Now we are in 2017 the only 5-1 that matters is it's 5 years since they won the cup (by default) and 1 year since we did!!!!

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X50F using Tapatalk

hibsbollah
19-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Now we are in 2017 the only 5-1 that matters is it's 5 years since they won the cup (by default) and 1 year since we did!!!!

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-X50F using Tapatalk

It is, in fact, only 8 months ago. So only 4 months till we retain it, I can see a pattern emerging :flag:

Mikey09
19-01-2017, 11:35 PM
Not sure how true this is but I heard from my laddie that Leann has invited Skacel to make a complaint to Hibs if he feels he was abused. With evidence.

Leithenhibby
20-01-2017, 12:27 AM
Not sure how true this is but I heard from my laddie that Leann has invited Skacel to make a complaint to Hibs if he feels he was abused. With evidence.

Apparently in the Sun....

GGTTH

polarbear
20-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Agree completely. I felt embarrassed a couple of times in the east stand on Derby day, it went well over the top back in the day and I've said before that's clearly the reason he hates us as a club, this isn't the first interview like this.

On the other hand, a normal professional wouldnt try to fan the flames, which is clearly what he's doing. Wee team talk in the paper? Saying it (the abuse) taints the entire club? Going out to injure our players?

He's walking a dangerous line and I wouldn't be at all surprised if we have to deal with some sort of Riordan vs Casper-type confrontation before Skacel retires. I really hope not.

That would be really bad news but it's not beyond the realm of possibility. I hope he doesn't run into any of the violent, lunatic element of our support because I've always been slightly concerned with what might happen.
I guess it happened to Lennon, twice actually. I always thought that Boruc guy might be a target living in Glasgow as well but he seemed to escape unharmed. I'd like to think that our support are better than the Glasgow teams but I've seen what some of our fans are capable of.
I didn't see the game v Raith. Did Skacel really go out and try to injure a Hibs player? We all love it when Griffiths, Riordan and Murray got it up them so why do some on here and at games just about have heart attacks with rage when he does it back. It's not that big a deal, he's just a former Hearts player. Some need to get over all of the hate and bitterness before it actually does turn nasty.
The bit that I emboldened is completely correct. I used to take my wife and father to Hibs games but I stopped taking them because of a few incidents at Derbies. Highly embarrassing indeed.

hibs0666
20-01-2017, 12:42 AM
Apparently in the Sun....

GGTTH

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/460711/hibs-invite-hearts-icon-rudi-skacel-to-make-official-complaint-over-alleged-abuse-by-fans-at-easter-road/

Mikey09
20-01-2017, 01:23 AM
That would be really bad news but it's not beyond the realm of possibility. I hope he doesn't run into any of the violent, lunatic element of our support because I've always been slightly concerned with what might happen.
I guess it happened to Lennon, twice actually. I always thought that Boruc guy might be a target living in Glasgow as well but he seemed to escape unharmed. I'd like to think that our support are better than the Glasgow teams but I've seen what some of our fans are capable of.
I didn't see the game v Raith. Did Skacel really go out and try to injure a Hibs player? We all love it when Griffiths, Riordan and Murray got it up them so why do some on here and at games just about have heart attacks with rage when he does it back. It's not that big a deal, he's just a former Hearts player. Some need to get over all of the hate and bitterness before it actually does turn nasty.
The bit that I emboldened is completely correct. I used to take my wife and father to Hibs games but I stopped taking them because of a few incidents at Derbies. Highly embarrassing indeed.

You paint a picture of Hibs fans being some kind of lunatic mob and Skacel being a poor wee soul caught up in this. If this clown quit the pish he continually spouts then it would all blow over. However he goes out his way to stir it at every opportunity. The article in the EEN is the cringiest, most bizarre column I've read from a so called pro. It's like he's goading Hibs fans, and lying by the way, into doing something. As my old Grandad said, if you poke a bear with a stick it'll bite yer heed off! Skacel should be very careful. That's advice not a threat.

polarbear
20-01-2017, 02:07 AM
You paint a picture of Hibs fans being some kind of lunatic mob and Skacel being a poor wee soul caught up in this. If this clown quit the pish he continually spouts then it would all blow over. However he goes out his way to stir it at every opportunity. The article in the EEN is the cringiest, most bizarre column I've read from a so called pro. It's like he's goading Hibs fans, and lying by the way, into doing something. As my old Grandad said, if you poke a bear with a stick it'll bite yer heed off! Skacel should be very careful. That's advice not a threat.

I honestly don't see our fans like that and I don't see Skacel as a poor wee soul.
The rest of your post makes sense to me but I hope it doesn't happen. He ha been pushing his luck for a while.
I'm sure you're just as aware as me what the worst section of our support is capable of. I made my piece with it years ago as nothing ever changes. Every club has them but some of our regular fans seem to glorify them for some reason.
If you actually wish violence on the guy, you may as well be a twisted, nasty Hun. Can we not try and be a good bit better than that? I'll always believe that we can.

Pete
20-01-2017, 02:55 AM
I don't believe Skacel is deliberately lying and believe him when he says he believes he was called a refugee. By that, I mean that he probably heard the song sung to the same tune and assumed it was the refugee one, or maybe he did hear an isolated idiot in the crowd (which we all have) which enforced the idea that the chant was the old one. No one will ever know for certain.

However, it's a class reply from Leeanne. Not only does it say that Hibernian takes responsibility for its fans but it also brings his rather immature behaviour, on and off the park, into focus.

Skacel is the Romanov era personified where they, for various reasons, developed into a rather unpleasant outfit. It reminds you of the insecure school bully who's way of gaining popularity is to lash out at those who they think will gain them the most approval. The argument that the refugee insults fuelled the whole thing is always there but the likes of Stokes, Fenlon and Neil Lennon received much worse abuse and never reacted in such a way. Rudi could learn a thing or two from our own manager who conducted himself with dignity and class whenever Hearts were the topic of discussion.

One part of Skacels interview that isn't being reported widely is that when he was asked about our cup win he said "I don't watch much football on TV, but they lost the big one".
It's almost as if he's looked at the saddest type of Jambo and asked himself how he can endear himself to them.

The truth is that when we think about our cup win its all about breaking hoodoos, McGinn, Fyvie, Gray and Stevenson.
As for 2012, the first thing they think about and the fact they revel in is that Hibs lost.

Edit: This might disappoint the Internet Hearts fans out there but I've actually met Skacel and I'm sorry to say that he was fairly pleasant and in no way confrontational, even though I mentioned I was a Hibs supporter. There was even a bit of friendly banter. Sorry if your illusion of him being some rabid, sneering, hibs-hating Jambo who will spit on anything green has been burst. Maybe he actually has a life away from his screen unlike some of those who have 30000 plus posts on kickback.

blackpoolhibs
20-01-2017, 07:11 AM

:hmmm:

flash
20-01-2017, 07:14 AM

Indeed.

JimBHibees
20-01-2017, 07:22 AM

You of course failed to mention Deek being attacked at the Pbs as well as our current manager both by Hearts fans.

Carheenlea
20-01-2017, 07:32 AM
I don't think that will be the last we hear from Leann Dempster in this.
It looks to me like she is suggesting that if Skacel can't back up his claims with evidence then a full apology and retraction from him will be required to close the matter and move on.

Heisenberg
20-01-2017, 07:34 AM
Love Leeann standing up for the club and its supporters in the national press.

The Falcon
20-01-2017, 07:52 AM
Love Leeann standing up for the club and its supporters in the national press.

If Skacel feels he was racially abused over the 90 minutes then its not only Hibs that he should be complaining to, as its obviously really upset him. That's he's managed to bottle up his outrage for a month, until just before Raith's game with Hearts (tickets available only £120) just makes you appreciate his sense of outrage and personal hurt all the more.

Its a pity his moral compass does not extend to being suitably emabarassed that Hearts robbed local traders, every taxpayer, vulnerable children or those who have given much more in the service of their country, just so that Rudi could get paid that wee bit more for playing for the club that he grew up supporting (for freeing his homeland from tyranny) and clearly loves with every fibre of his being. (tickets available only £120)

I would also guess that Leeann, the thorough operator that she is, has had the Hibs TV recordings, and other media, scrutinised for any evidence of wrongdoing before calling Rudi out.

calumhibee1
20-01-2017, 08:20 AM

:violin:

calumhibee1
20-01-2017, 08:21 AM
:agree:

ehf
20-01-2017, 08:32 AM

:brokenyam:

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-01-2017, 09:03 AM

It does make you wonder and not just on this thread.

Salt N Sauzee
20-01-2017, 09:06 AM

Stinks to high heaven...

Kato
20-01-2017, 09:32 AM

I recommend a stiff letter to The Sunday Post.

HIBERNIAN-0762
20-01-2017, 09:36 AM

:yawn:

Bostonhibby
20-01-2017, 09:53 AM
You of course failed to mention Deek being attacked at the Pbs as well as our current manager both by Hearts fans.
I seem to remember a recent image of a yam doing a Nazi salute at the wongadome as well. Probably just exuberance or at least not embarrassing
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170120/bd3789ec4d6b91501a69172b82010024.jpg

monarch
20-01-2017, 09:55 AM
Leeann has played a blinder here. The ball's now in the attention seeking hasbeen's court. Put up or shut up.

Diclonius
20-01-2017, 10:04 AM
Finally, someone calls out this unprofessional little **** for who he is. I love you Leeann.

2016 Delivered
20-01-2017, 10:04 AM

Aye, so you did. I'm pretty sure your Father could decide for himself too and know what derbies are all about.

Skacel is a Jambo ********, plain and simple, he lives and thrives off the attention he gets both sides. This whole story has given him a platform when in reality he's a nobody Raith player their fans can't even stand. Any abuse he gets is completely merited.

1van Sprou7e
20-01-2017, 10:38 AM
“I read the comments and took the opportunity to look at the official match documents of the SPFL, and speak to our safety officer,” said Hibernian chief executive Leeann Dempster, who admitted to being surprised by the allegations as observers sitting in the main stand that day have said they did not hear any such abuse. “It was confirmed that nothing was reported to us. I certainly wasn’t aware of anything on the day and did not hear anything.

“However, if Rudi feels like he would like to make a complaint to the club then he is free to do that. We take any unacceptable conduct very seriously, from any of our supporters. Equally, I would say that applies to players as well.”

Telt, well done Leeann

humptiedumptie
20-01-2017, 10:45 AM
And contrast Nadie at Dumbarton last season, taking the long way round, to walk past the Hibs fans. He seemed to have enjoyed the whole game experience and made a telling contribution to his team,s performance and in a pantomime villain way was responding to the away fans, all adding to the occasion whereas Scachel from k.o. seemed to be on a one man war mission against everyone connected to Hibs with his reckless tackle on Mc.Geough, his running in the opposite direction at the substitution and his final, farewell gesture.

Juice-Terry
20-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Leeann can do no wrong. That woman is just so impressive.

20-01-2017, 12:33 PM
Lying little ***** he is. He did the 5-1 because he did absolutely nothing else of note in the game but was still desperate to be centre of attention. He knew when his little stunt got in the papers he would have the maroon tramps drooling all over him again. This guy is a pathetic wee nobody who is hanging around like a bad smell, desperate to keep himself in the spot light. Everytime he speaks to the papers his favourite topic of conversation is hibs. Get a life ya obsessed wee ****.

Nobody racially abuse him on christmas eve, funny how absolutely nobody else at the game heard anything except him eh! Now **** off and go back to being the yam snivelling wee nobody that you are :bye::giruy2:

NAE NOOKIE
20-01-2017, 01:00 PM

Where do you start with this?

We have a few numpties like any other club ..... but you make it sound like we have a core of loonies champing at the bit to assault opposition players in the street, if anybody was going to lamp Skacel it would have happened by now don't you think?

The difference between Skacel and the three Hibs players you mention couldn't be more marked ....... A) ... They are all Hibs fans from birth ...... B) They didn't sacrifice their contribution to the team in order to get involved ..... C) .... They gave and give their all for their employers after leaving Hibs, not something Skacel can claim from what I've seen of him.

I've been to every derby at ER in the last 30 years, maybe more and at every one of these games in the past 20 years my group included children ... the original kids have grown up to be fantastic well adjusted adults and the kids who go with us currently are heading in the same direction, in spite of being exposed to the horrors of Edinburgh derby day and the drunken hate fest that constitutes Hibs visits to Hampden if you believe some folk on here.

Are you seriously saying you stopped taking your wife and dad to Hibs games against the likes of Partick Thistle, Dumbarton, Motherwell, Dundee etc etc because of a few incidents at Derby matches?

Highly embarrassing my big fat hairy erchie ...... Perhaps you have been mixing up professional football with the opera or the ballet mate, it sure sounds like it. Or perhaps you've just mixed up which forum you were meant to be posting on. :rolleyes:

NAE NOOKIE
20-01-2017, 01:05 PM
Nice one Leeann ........ since this woman signed up Hibs just don't take **** from anyone any more .... in years to come as the next generation of Hibs fans take the stadium tour in amongst the pictures of the clubs greats there will be a picture of our current CEO and rightly so if her efforts since coming to Hibs are any indication of how she intends to continue.

kaimendhibs
20-01-2017, 01:06 PM
Horrible horrible little hasbeen. Even the Raith fans cant stand him. I seriously doubt number 19 on his shirt is coincedence either, given the date of the game he loves alluding to.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hibees 7062
20-01-2017, 01:11 PM

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/hibs-invite-rudi-skacel-to-bring-race-hate-charge-1-4343953

20-01-2017, 01:12 PM
I would be rajing if I was a Raith fan. This man cares only about himself and sooking up to the maroon mutants. Tomorrow will just be one big Skacel hearts love in.

He's only back in Scotland to cosey up to the hearts fans. Gorgie is the only place where he is actually liked and wanted.

KeithTheHibby
20-01-2017, 01:43 PM
Well played Leeanne and well played Hibs.

Fully expect nothing else to come from the yam roaster after the statement from Hibs.

There have been a lot of jambos over the years who have got on my goat such as Robertson, Locke, Hartley etc. however I do have a respect for them as they all appear to be decent enough blokes however even hearing the name Skacel still grinds my gears and this latest load of pish from the big nosed rodent sums him up.

hibbymac
20-01-2017, 01:54 PM
I would be rajing if I was a Raith fan. This man cares only about himself and sooking up to the maroon mutants. Tomorrow will just be one big Skacel hearts love in.

He's only back in Scotland to cosey up to the hearts fans. Gorgie is the only place where he is actually liked and wanted.

:agree: .. yep, considering they are having a "tribute" dinner for him at Murrayfield, (£51 per ticket) in March, he has tickets to promote.

Deansy
20-01-2017, 01:57 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/hibs-invite-rudi-skacel-to-bring-race-hate-charge-1-4343953

Game over - Leeann Dempster wins !!

So, do we settle for a public apology or just the cash from the libel-action from the 'Scunnered Skacel' and the EEN ?? £

20-01-2017, 02:40 PM
:agree: .. yep, considering they are having a "tribute" dinner for him at Murrayfield, (£51 per ticket) in March, he has tickets to promote.

Hahaha ffs, they really are embarrassing. Lets pay tribute to the man who milked a fortune out of us then ****ed off when **** hit the fan but hey he's a legend because he simply hates hibs! - only hearts fans eh!

givescotlandfreedom
20-01-2017, 02:43 PM
One part of Skacels interview that isn't being reported widely is that when he was asked about our cup win he said "I don't watch much football on TV, but they lost the big one".
It's almost as if he's looked at the saddest type of Jambo and asked himself how he can endear himself to them.

There are quite a few who think history stopped after that game and put their fingers in their ears at anything that's happened since. Maybe just as well seeing as we papped them out twice since before winning it.

northstandhibby
20-01-2017, 02:44 PM

We're very lucky to have Leeann, she is a class act and very down to earth. While skacel is a weird one indeed

:aok:

Northernhibee
20-01-2017, 03:24 PM
There are quite a few who think history stopped after that game and put their fingers in their ears at anything that's happened since. Maybe just as well seeing as we papped them out twice since before winning it.
2-2 was a far bigger humiliation than 5-1. That lot against a lower league outfit they'd been singing about with their 1902s and Stubbsy's scored by a massive Hibee and a youth player they shafted when injured. And then we won it. And all they had to do to stop it was hold a two goal lead for ten minutes.

CMurdoch
20-01-2017, 03:47 PM
We're very lucky to have Leeann, she is a class act and very down to earth. While skacel is a weird one indeed

She plays this sort of issue beautifully. As on previous issues she waits, assesses and plays the perfect measured winner.
Skacel is simply drumming up interest in tickets for his last big payout at Murrayfield. Just overcooked it.
Leanne has told him to wind his neck in. Game, set and match Dempster AGAIN.

EastCalderHibby
20-01-2017, 10:26 PM

Hope he trips over his nose and breaks his legs

polarbear
21-01-2017, 12:30 AM
Aye, so you did. I'm pretty sure your Father could decide for himself too and know what derbies are all about.

Skacel is a Jambo ********, plain and simple, he lives and thrives off the attention he gets both sides. This whole story has given him a platform when in reality he's a nobody Raith player their fans can't even stand. Any abuse he gets is completely merited.

He's no longer with us but he lived to see Hibernian raise the Scottish Cup. Not at the game but he saw it from home.

I'm not trying to upset people so I'll leave this thread alone. I've made my views clear and have been called a Hearts fan for them. I'd be willing to bet that I've been supporting this club since before some of you were born but that's beside the point. I'll leave this thread at that.

monarch
21-01-2017, 12:44 AM

£51 per ticket. I get it. Presumably the caterers will get bumped for the bill. It's in their DNA.

lord bunberry
21-01-2017, 12:45 AM
He's no longer with us but he lived to see Hibernian raise the Scottish Cup. Not at the game but he saw it from home.

I'm not trying to upset people so I'll leave this thread alone. I've made my views clear and have been called a Hearts fan for them. I'd be willing to bet that I've been supporting this club since before some of you were born but that's beside the point. I'll leave this thread at that.
I don't think you're a hearts fan, I just don't think you're post was an accurate description of what happens at Easter Road. If you feel the way you do about things then I can't imagine you're a regular or were a regular at the time.
peace.

Pete
21-01-2017, 02:19 AM
I had a wee look at the equivalent thread on the Hearts forum to see what they made of Leeanne's answer.

There was the stuff that we all expect, like them harping on about 5-1 and trying to enforce the idea that we are all still devastated but the rest was sickening. Images and posts mocking the appearance of Leeanne Dempster, allegations that our club covered up paedophilia and blatant homophobic posts.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with what she said and their actions are similar to those of a child who doesn't quite know how to handle it when they lose an argument.

Disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves.

RoxburghHibs
21-01-2017, 06:24 AM
I don't think you're a hearts fan, I just don't think you're post was an accurate description of what happens at Easter Road. If you feel the way you do about things then I can't imagine you're a regular or were a regular at the time.
peace.

Well said and I'd hazard a guess what the majority of Hibs fans thought after reading Polarbears posts.

lapsedhibee
21-01-2017, 06:51 AM
I had a wee look at the equivalent thread on the Hearts forum to see what they made of Leeanne's answer.

There was the stuff that we all expect, like them harping on about 5-1 and trying to enforce the idea that we are all still devastated but the rest was sickening. Images and posts mocking the appearance of Leeanne Dempster, allegations that our club covered up paedophilia and blatant homophobic posts.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with what she said and their actions are similar to those of a child who doesn't quite know how to handle it when they lose an argument.

:rofl:

hibsbollah
21-01-2017, 11:05 AM

Just don't go over there. Unless you're there to wind them up (which is totally just and fair, I do it myself) I don't know why normal people do it. You will never ever learn anything about the human condition by observing hearts fans. They are just ****ing weird.

21-01-2017, 11:16 AM

Kickback id full of absolute roasters, even some of the more decent hearts supporters get sick of the nonsense that is said on that site.

Leaann is firmly entitled to stand up for the club, its about time we had someone in our board room with a bit of backbone, for too long we've been a soft touch! If the shoe was on the other foot and Budge did the same, they would be singing her praises. The tramps are upset that Leaann has called out their beloved Skacel so resort to homophobic and personal abuse to her. Stay classy ya ****ing mutants. No racisim went on at ER on xmas eve and fine well that wee rodent kens it, its his obsession with hibs and his infatuation with talking about us everytime he opens his mouth that he's making up pathetic lies. More yam arse sooking. Pass the sick bucket!

staunchhibby
21-01-2017, 11:51 AM
Dont see any reply from Skacel yet.Has Leanne called his bluff.😉😉😉😉👍

The Green Goblin
21-01-2017, 12:29 PM
£51 per ticket. I get it. Presumably the caterers will get bumped for the bill. It's in their DNA.

Shouldn't it be £15 a ticket? :cb

Either way, what an embarrassment all round.

Now, should we charge them £70 per ticket nect time they visit ER? :greengrin

The Green Goblin
21-01-2017, 12:34 PM

peace.

This. Your perception of going to ER (polarbear) is not an accurate one. Everyone has seen or heard silly or unpleasant stuff at a game at one time or another, but it is very much the exception, not the rule. Matchday at ER is a great experience. Why not give it another go?

CropleyWasGod
21-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Sadly, the song got an airing today. Even worse, it was grown-up men with kids.

I had a word (get me 😂...embarrassed the hell out of my boy, who expected me to get a doing ) and it was stopped.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
21-01-2017, 07:14 PM

If you go over there for a look don't ever expect to see anything other than what you saw on that thread. The spite and bile they spew on their many many Hibs related threads is far in excess of what you would expect on any football forum outside of their Blue cousins in Glasgow. I seriously don't think they are representative of most Hearts fans to be honest, or at least I hope they aren't.

Its been my opinion for a while now that these guys on Sickbag are the direct result of an attitude that started during the Romanov years .... there was never the kind of hatred towards each other by fans of either side, even post Mercer, until the 'big team' nonsense started. Unfortunately there has been an inevitable reaction to all of this from our support and it has lead to the rivalry having much more of a nastiness to it than the years prior to Romanov.

Said it many times, but the thing I just don't get is why their hatred of us seems to transcend what you would expect to see from similar football rivalries, they continually boast about what an irrelevance we are to them:

"Wee team"
"Lower League club"
"Ended as a club in 2012"
"Not wanted or needed in Edinburgh" ..... seen that one a few times recently.
"Terrible derby record"

If they truly believe all that its hard to understand why we seem to bother them so much and why they hate us so much ..... whatever it is that we are doing to cause this I sincerely hope we keep doing it. Perhaps one of our tame Yams in residence could explain.

Mr White
21-01-2017, 07:15 PM

I had a word (get me 😂...embarrassed the hell out of my boy, who expected me to get a doing ) and it was stopped.

Good work CWG!

NAE NOOKIE
21-01-2017, 07:24 PM

Well done mate .... we don't need or want this song or any songs like it around our support, it was dumb to begin with and hasn't improved with age. All it does is give ammunition to the Yams who would love to be able to paint the Hibs support as racist or bigoted ..... that's not this club and hell mend anybody who taints our club with this backward bloody nonsense.

marinello59
21-01-2017, 07:45 PM

Well done. :thumbsup:

CropleyWasGod
21-01-2017, 07:46 PM
Good work CWG!
Cheers.

They started the Mercer song 10 minutes later. My boy told me to ignore it.... to quit while I was ahead. 😂

Mr White
21-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Cheers.

They started the Mercer song 10 minutes later. My boy told me to ignore it.... to quit while I was ahead. 😂

Rome wasn't built in a day :greengrin

northstandhibby
21-01-2017, 08:07 PM

£52 would have been far better. 5 in the first half and 2 in the second which was the greatest game in history 7-0!!!

:giruy2:

Glory Glory

tamig
21-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Cheers.

Not sure where you were sitting but I didn't hear a peep of the refugee song today. I also didn't hear any hint of the Mercer song. My view on the Mercer song though is that it's fair game. I love the song and I hope Mercer's corpse is working overtime stoking Satan's fires. Never forget what he tried to do to our wonderful club.

CropleyWasGod
21-01-2017, 11:07 PM
Not sure where you were sitting but I didn't hear a peep of the refugee song today. I also didn't hear any hint of the Mercer song. My view on the Mercer song though is that it's fair game. I love the song and I hope Mercer's corpse is working overtime stoking Satan's fires. Never forget what he tried to do to our wonderful club.
Roseburn stand. Half way up.

Only about half a dozen guys, but half a dozen too many IMO.

CMurdoch
22-01-2017, 02:25 AM

Well done.

Kaiser1962
22-01-2017, 07:35 AM
If you go over there for a look don't ever expect to see anything other than what you saw on that thread. The spite and bile they spew on their many many Hibs related threads is far in excess of what you would expect on any football forum outside of their Blue cousins in Glasgow. I seriously don't think they are representative of most Hearts fans to be honest, or at least I hope they aren't.

Its been my opinion for a while now that these guys on Sickbag are the direct result of an attitude that started during the Romanov years .... there was never the kind of hatred towards each other by fans of either side, even post Mercer, until the 'big team' nonsense started. Unfortunately there has been an inevitable reaction to all of this from our support and it has lead to the rivalry having much more of a nastiness to it than the years prior to Romanov.

Said it many times, but the thing I just don't get is why their hatred of us seems to transcend what you would expect to see from similar football rivalries, they continually boast about what an irrelevance we are to them:

"Wee team"
"Lower League club"
"Ended as a club in 2012"
"Not wanted or needed in Edinburgh" ..... seen that one a few times recently.
"Terrible derby record"

If they truly believe all that its hard to understand why we seem to bother them so much and why they hate us so much ..... whatever it is that we are doing to cause this I sincerely hope we keep doing it. Perhaps one of our tame Yams in residence could explain.

Classic behaviour to deflect attention from their own circumstanes and actions which have largely been lost/ignored in the shadow of the demise, and the arguments around, the existense or otherwise of their big brothers by the larger sporting community. They know what they have done and it embarrases the life out of the them so they point the finger everywhere else to make themselves feel better. Similar to Skacel being asked for the proof that he was abused for 90 minutes (a story it took him a month to come up with) they throw a wee trantum and start abusing the person who asks the question. They make a lot of noise about the 1997,2006 and 2012 Cup Final's yet question the legitimacy of Rangers 1872's national honours obtained since 1989 and dont see the irony. The only logical explanation for this is that they are actually stupid.

I have little doubt there would have been the odd comment or wee half dozen nutters (similar to CWG's experience yesterday) singing the odd ditty but I certainly was unaware of anything offensive. Equally there's a compliance officer there to monitor such things although if it was the same one who monitors weekly events at Tyncastle or Sevco then they must be challenged in the auditory abilities department. I was unaware, in fact, that Skacel was on the pitch between kick off and him beeing hooked. It's Raith I feel sorry for.

On balance I would credit Hearts and their administrators for showing the world how to manage an insolvency event. How to benefit from a fraud on an international scale yet still walk away from their resposibilities and liabilities convincing themselves it was they who were actually wronged not the ordinary Lithuanian's and that it is actually ok to bump charities. It takes a special sort of person to be able to do that and have no sense of shame.

Keith_M
22-01-2017, 08:15 AM

Kudos!

Danderhall Hibs
22-01-2017, 08:46 AM
I'm hoping he has a tearful farewell/reunion with them today. Hopefully caused by a cruciate ligament.

The Spaceman
22-01-2017, 08:55 AM
Hope he suffers a career ender when he next plays us :aok:

Booked4Being-Ugly
22-01-2017, 09:20 AM
Roseburn stand. Half way up.

Only about half a dozen guys, but half a dozen too many IMO.

Sent from my SM-A510F using TapatalkIt is disappointing and there were a few idiots drinking on empty heads but that shouldn't detract from the overriding fact is that the Hibs fans were excellent and well behaved.

Heisenberg
22-01-2017, 09:34 AM
As soon as Locke is shown the door at Raith Skacel will follow suit. The mans finished as a footballer, anyone else apart from a Jambo fud would see that. Raith fans I know are dreading the cringeworthy love in that will happen today, especially as it's live on tv.

LustForLeith
22-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Whose idea was it to have the kick odd between Raith and Hearts at five past one today?

Diclonius
22-01-2017, 10:38 AM
He won't play today. Locke knows he can't seem to find the motivation against Hearts.

lapsedhibee
22-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Whose idea was it to have the kick odd between Raith and Hearts at five past one today?

As it's Roooodi's testimonial, he gets to choose the ko time?

highland hibbee
22-01-2017, 06:00 PM
As it's Roooodi's testimonial, he gets to choose the ko time?

Im thinking a wee ditty along the lines of "Rudi the big nosed wage thief". Think there's a wee song in there

Pete
22-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Wonder how the Q&A is going.

Smartie
22-01-2017, 06:06 PM
In fairness to the schnozz (can't believe I'm even typing this) he made an impact in the game today, and you could argue that he earned his wages.

Eyrie
22-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Wonder how the Q&A is going.

Question - What's it like being a idol to Hearts fans?
RS - Lucrative. I hate Hibs. (applause)
Question - Would you like to be back at Tynecastle?
RS - I've a fund raiser coming up soon. I hate Hibs. (applause)
Question - How did you feel when Raith equalised today?
RS - Gutted, because I'd aimed wide. I hate Hibs. (applause)
Question - What was it like growing up as a Hearts fan?
RS - Never heard of them, but I hate Hibs. (applause)
etc

Pete
22-01-2017, 07:31 PM
Question - What's it like being a idol to Hearts fans?
RS - Lucrative. I hate Hibs. (applause)
Question - Would you like to be back at Tynecastle?
RS - I've a fund raiser coming up soon. I hate Hibs. (applause)
Question - How did you feel when Raith equalised today?
RS - Gutted, because I'd aimed wide. I hate Hibs. (applause)
Question - What was it like growing up as a Hearts fan?
RS - Never heard of them, but I hate Hibs. (applause)
etc

Question: Hi, I'm a Raith fan...

RS: Get out!

Spike Mandela
28-01-2017, 02:54 PM
Looking forward to the Scottish main straem media spending a week focusing on the entire Rangers support abusing Mark McGhee constantly as a fenian ******* loud and clear on nationally broadcast television.

Should I hold my breath........