PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Hibs team

Babyshamble
18-01-2017, 08:36 PM
Thread on Twitter , best hibs team from the past 15 years. Here's mine...Anderson Whittaker sauzee McGregor Murphy Brown o'neil Thompson latapy Riordan Griffiths. Would like to see yours. 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Unseen work
18-01-2017, 08:40 PM
Anderson

Whittaker mcgregor sauzee Murphy

Boozy
Brown Thomson
Latapy

Griffiths. Deek

Carheenlea
18-01-2017, 08:42 PM
Logan
McGregor
Hanlon
Fontaine
Gray
Fyvie
McGeouch
McGinn
Stevenson
Stokes
Cummings

Scouse Hibee
18-01-2017, 08:46 PM
That's mine too!

northstandhibby
18-01-2017, 08:49 PM
Logan
McGregor
Hanlon
Fontaine
Gray
Fyvie
McGeouch
McGinn
Stevenson
Stokes
Cummings

This!!!

Albeit I would include subs Henderson Keatings and Gunny plus the others who all played a part on the way to getting there.

Glory Glory

Itsnoteasy
19-01-2017, 10:16 PM
This!!!

Albeit I would include subs Henderson Keatings and Gunny plus the others who all played a part on the way to getting there.

Glory Glory

Dagnall?

Sir David Gray
19-01-2017, 10:36 PM
How can a favourite Hibs team be anything other than the team that played on 21.05.16?

They are all huge legends of this club forevermore, even more so than the likes of Riordan and Griffiths who are big fans favourites, no doubt, but didn't win anything with Hibs.

Logan
McGregor
Hanlon (Gunnarsson)
Fontaine (Henderson)
Gray
Fyvie
McGeouch
McGinn
Stevenson
Stokes
Cummings (Keatings)

Those 14 players are immortal.

Earlydelivery
19-01-2017, 10:40 PM
How can a favourite Hibs team be anything other than the team that played on 21.05.16?

They are all huge legends of this club forevermore, even more so than the likes of Riordan and Griffiths who are big fans favourites, no doubt, but didn't win anything with Hibs.

Logan
McGregor
Hanlon (Gunnarsson)
Fontaine (Henderson)
Gray
Fyvie
McGeouch
McGinn
Stevenson
Stokes
Cummings (Keatings)
I
Those 14 players are immortal. I agree .

calumhibee1
20-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Genuinely love every single member of that cup winning team. Sauzee, Latapy and Griffiths are three of the best players I've seen playing for Hibs, and were/are three of my favourites. But every single member of our squad from last season, from Malonga who never stayed until the final, to Logan that came late on, from Stubbsy, Doolan and Taff through to Tam McCourt, Kitty and the guy with the glasses who I don't even know his name, every single one of them will forever be my favourite Hibernian players/staff. :agree::scarf: