PDA

View Full Version : special relationship cup

Springbank
17-01-2017, 07:39 AM
Sure I read somewhere that if Jason Cummings scores and Hibs win on saturday then it will mean since 2012 &Hearts going bust, Hibs will have won more cupties at tynecastle than hearts, and Jason alone will have scored more cuptie goals at Tynecastle than hearts have (the new Ann budge hearts)

Make it happen Jason :)

O'Rourke3
17-01-2017, 10:46 PM
Wishful thinking but unfortunately not true. We have won once. LC SF vs St J. They beat Aberdeen last year in the SC and have won at least 1 LC fixture at The Piggery since they killed us off.

2016 Delivered
17-01-2017, 10:53 PM
Wishful thinking but unfortunately not true. We have won once. LC SF vs St J. They beat Aberdeen last year in the SC and have won at least 1 LC fixture at The Piggery since they killed us off.

Does the petrofact diddy count?

snooky
17-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Sure I read somewhere that if Jason Cummings scores and Hibs win on saturday then it will mean since 2012 &Hearts going bust, Hibs will have won more cupties at tynecastle than hearts, and Jason alone will have scored more cuptie goals at Tynecastle than hearts have (the new Ann budge hearts)

Make it happen Jason :)

Let's take care of the Rose before we 'if' and 'but' anything.

O'Rourke3
17-01-2017, 10:59 PM
While I'm sure it counts for the purposes of the claim it's irrelevant. Hearts went out to Livingston the first and only time they played in it.