PDA

View Full Version : Josh Harrop?

Peevemor
16-01-2017, 09:20 AM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-mull-over-move-for-man-utd-starlet-josh-harrop-1-4340451

Hibs are weighing up a move for highly-rated Manchester United midfielder Josh Harrop, according to reports.

Harrop, 21, is an England Under-20 international and is normally deployed as an attacking midfielder. The Stockport-born playmaker is likely to become Hibs’ main transfer target should the club fail to extend Kris Commons’ loan deal from Celtic, which expired at the weekend.

Hibs are understood to have watched Harrop several times in Red Devils reserve matches and have been impressed by him. United boss Jose Mourinho would not stand in the way of a loan move to Easter Road as he is keen for Harrop to get more first-team football.

CallumLaidlaw
16-01-2017, 09:20 AM
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.thefalse9.com/2016/03/manchester-united-youth-rankings-2016-4-joshua-harrop.html/amp?client=safari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big L
16-01-2017, 10:26 AM
Looks the business, should Skoosh this league!

Billy Whizz
16-01-2017, 05:38 PM
Starts for Man Utd under 23's tonight against Liverpool
7pm KO on Liverpool and Man Utd TV if anyone has this!

NORTHERNHIBBY
16-01-2017, 05:53 PM
Already a thread in Greggs.

Forza Fred
16-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Starts for Man Utd under 23's tonight against Liverpool
7pm KO on Liverpool and Man Utd TV if anyone has this!

In what even MUTV described as a "dull" game....well first half anyway, Harrop was pretty anonymous in the first half along with everyone else, but was noticed a bit more in the second.

Wore the number 7 strip and drifted from the middle to the left, although definitely a natural right footer.

Sprayed a couple of nice balls to the right wing, but didn't seem hugely interested in defensive duties.

Commentator did mention that he was capable of beating his man and getting a shot in, so who knows, he may be just what the Doc ordered should Commons go.

Ronniekirk
16-01-2017, 09:31 PM
In what even MUTV described as a "dull" game....well first half anyway, Harrop was pretty anonymous in the first half along with everyone else, but was noticed a bit more in the second.

Wore the number 7 strip and drifted from the middle to the left, although definitely a natural right footer.

Sprayed a couple of nice balls to the right wing, but didn't seem hugely interested in defensive duties.

Commentator did mention that he was capable of beating his man and getting a shot in, so who knows, he may be just what the Doc ordered should Commons go.

A mate of mine is a Season Ticket Holder at Old Trafford but is a Hibee at Heart
He daid he is a reasonable player so not exactly a ringing endorsement but lets see what happens with Commons or Swanson

Sir David Gray
16-01-2017, 09:58 PM
A mate of mine is a Season Ticket Holder at Old Trafford but is a Hibee at Heart
He daid he is a reasonable player so not exactly a ringing endorsement but lets see what happens with Commons or Swanson

Unless he attends their development team matches, he probably won't know too much about him.

I'm a season ticket holder at Easter Road but I haven't a clue about any of our younger players as I only attend first team games.