PDA

View Full Version : Drinking game

Brunswickbill
15-01-2017, 06:19 PM
Anyone else tried watching the Time for Heroes DVD 1 and having a drink every time Hibs score a goal? Gets a bit much if you include the penalties at the semi.

livi hibs 1875
15-01-2017, 06:28 PM
Anyone else tried watching the Time for Heroes DVD 1 and having a drink every time Hibs score a goal? Gets a bit much if you include the penalties at the semi.

Is that the only rules , I might see how the games goes , sure the neighbours won't mind

Holmesdale Hibs
15-01-2017, 06:38 PM
I've never been in to drinking games myself but I remember a mate of mine told me about a Sky Sports News drinking game he used to play on Saturday afternoon. You'd each pick x teams (5 I think) and had to drink something if a team scored, conceded, had a guy sent off etc. They even write the rules down had Jeff Stelling sign it.

at last 61
17-01-2017, 02:26 PM
I'd be stone cold sober as my copy doesn't work so no goals or drinkie poos for me. Gg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Coults1875
17-01-2017, 03:11 PM
Dot counters fancy counting how many times the ball went into the net over the full DVD :greengrin

hibee316
17-01-2017, 03:17 PM

You can play the same game with this clip, but you have to watch in on loop! :greengrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKCkYUAXOnw

17-01-2017, 03:18 PM
A time for heroes drinking game hmmm. I think we could really go somewhere with this lol?

drink for every tear shed? Thats assuming you want to be completely paralytically drunk I suppose so maybe not lol!

SouthMoroccoStu
17-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Hearts fans have a drinking game for our dvd too

Every time David Gray scores the winner, they start drinking.......

Mathias Jack
17-01-2017, 04:04 PM
My mates play a Soccer Saturday drinking game when we've got an away fixture.

Should we score, or an ex-player score, we take a drink; best played with pints. If we're in someones flat or house, we normally throw shots into the equation too. We added current and former Scotland internationals to it as well.

Ran out of shots one time, so a 95th minute Chris Maguire goal meant whisky and vodka nips ha ha

Callyballybe
17-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Hearts fans have a drinking game for our dvd too

Every time David Gray scores the winner, they start drinking.......

Haha! Class.