PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Cup Winners mug

joe breezy
15-01-2017, 10:27 AM
I always have at least a couple of Hibs mugs in the house so was looking yesterday for a Scottish Cup winners one.

None in the club shop so I came across this one, which i thought was quite nice. Quite a nice concept so I thought worth sharing.

http://onasixpence.bigcartel.com/product/new-hibernian-mug

Yuillsy
15-01-2017, 11:05 AM
I've got 1 of those, really nice mugs and it annoys the hell out of the Rangers fans at work when I use it!!!😂

sleeping giant
15-01-2017, 11:27 AM
That's a cracker .

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-01-2017, 11:29 AM
There's a wee shop at the foot of Ferry Road near the library has a couple of good one's, shop is only open at certain times though.

BullsCloseHibs
15-01-2017, 11:50 AM
Got a simple dark green Harp mug with 'Hibernian' written below it. Bought it from the old Thomsons Sports down Leith.
Still annoys Jumbos and Huns alike to this day......all good :stirrer:

ozwoody
15-01-2017, 12:26 PM
Got a simple dark green Harp mug with 'Hibernian' written below it. Bought it from the old Thomsons Sports down Leith.
Still annoys Jumbos and Huns alike to this day......all good :stirrer:
I remember going into Thomsons sports before a game and seeing a top that i had never seen before...anyway I bought it and wore it to the cabbage and ribs before our next game.
Had some funny looks and WTF is that questions at the pub and game...told them where I bought it and people were taking piss...until hibs officially released it in the Monday...the pink away top...or was it thistle purple?