PDA

View Full Version : Bonnyrigg Rose V us

linlithgowhibbie
14-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Does anyone know where turnstyles 1-10 are at Tynie? I've got tickets for the Wheatfield but think we enter from the Roseburn. Can anyone advise?:thumbsup:

Hibs Class
14-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Pretty sure you wil enter from the back of the wheatfield. My seat next week is also acessed via 1-10, it is same area as the St J semi last year, and I went in from the back of the wheatfield then.

linlithgowhibbie
14-01-2017, 09:00 PM
Pretty sure you wil enter from the back of the wheatfield. My seat next week is also acessed via 1-10, it is same area as the St J semi last year, and I went in from the back of the wheatfield then.

Can't see two sets of fans using the same group of turnstyles at the Wheatfield tho' but hopefully someone can find a stadium plan that shows the turnstyle numbers.

Hibs Class
14-01-2017, 09:18 PM
I think we have 3/4 of that stand so if any support doesn't use the main wheatfield entrances/exits it would be Bonnyrigg, not us.

GreenCastle
15-01-2017, 12:56 AM
I think Hibs enter the roseburn and Wheatfield the usual ways.

The Rose fans will enter the Gorgie road end and walk round.

Crappy stadium - tiny pitch, no leg room and slippy steps! Take care !

oconnors_strip
15-01-2017, 01:11 AM
Does anyone know where turnstyles 1-10 are at Tynie? I've got tickets for the Wheatfield but think we enter from the Roseburn. Can anyone advise?:thumbsup:

The roseburn are number 23-32 so no idea how they are separating hibs and Bonnyrigg fans going in to the wheatfield

ALF TUPPER
15-01-2017, 08:31 AM
I'm looking forward to this. Hope we totally crush the Jambo's wee brothers from the get go.

SON OF PADDY
15-01-2017, 08:45 AM

Your correct in what your saying!
Rose fan's will enter via Gorgie road end,
for both stands they have the first two sections of the wheatfield then it's segregated.

iwasthere1972
15-01-2017, 08:59 AM

Slippy steps indeed. Almost fell back down them when I was walking up them to get to my seat at the semi final last season. I only had four or five pints beforehand as well. :greengrin

Keith_M
15-01-2017, 09:10 AM
The roseburn are number 23-32 so no idea how they are separating hibs and Bonnyrigg fans going in to the wheatfield

I'd imagine it won't be much of an issue.

The biggest problem is getting through the turnstyles if you're any wider than a supermodel.

GreenCastle
15-01-2017, 09:17 AM

As said above the Rose fans enter via stand behind goals and walk around concourse as it's linked.

There won't be any trouble at this game but expecting a good cup tie atmosphere and ideally a 7-0 win with the Scottish cup paraded before - during and after at Tynie. Hopefully Stubbs and doolan get a pic with cup holding up at the stadium at half time also! 2-0 up and they fu.ked it up !

Famous Fiver
15-01-2017, 07:38 PM
Just watched the highlights of BR against Nitten yesterday.

Thud and blunder. If you thought Dumbarton were getting stuck in and playing route one just wait until you see this lot.

We have been warned!

Carheenlea
15-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Getting in to Tynecastle is the easy part - it's the deciphering of their bizzare seat numbering where the fun and games start.

Ilovehibs
15-01-2017, 08:37 PM
As said above the Rose fans enter via stand behind goals and walk around concourse as it's linked.

There won't be any trouble at this game but expecting a good cup tie atmosphere and ideally a 7-0 win with the Scottish cup paraded before - during and after at Tynie. Hopefully Stubbs and doolan get a pic with cup holding up at the stadium at half time also! 2-0 up and they fu.ked it up !

Hope there won't be any trouble...alot of Jambos have bought tickets from Bonnyrigg Rose's allocation- saddos that they are.

brianmc
15-01-2017, 08:45 PM
Getting in to Tynecastle is the easy part - it's the deciphering of their bizzare seat numbering where the fun and games start.

Very true! Finding your seat in that dump can be like an old fashioned game of Battleships!...
"I've got B16" - "ah,B16 is next to G54" - Buggers! You've sank my Destroyer!

I don't mean to mock the genuinely afflicted BUT... That mobs seating plan appears to have been created by a dyslexic who also had no grasp of basic numbers!

Brooster
15-01-2017, 10:24 PM
Hope there won't be any trouble...alot of Jambos have bought tickets from Bonnyrigg Rose's allocation- saddos that they are.

Im quaking in my boots.

ACLeith
15-01-2017, 10:35 PM

And I heard of Hibees who live in Bonnyrigg and are BR fans as well who couldn't get a ticket for their end but who have bought at our public sale.

But some of the talk about 0-7 worries me. Nothing should/can take away from the real 0-7 so let's stop at 6 😉

truehibernian
15-01-2017, 10:40 PM
Im quaking in my boots.

Happy New Year brooster - think we'll play a strong side ? I'm hoping we make limited changes but hearing NL's interview on Hibs TV looks like he'll use the squad. I'd like Humphrey to get 90 and Fyvie too. Tinker with the front pair but not the backline (for me).

Hermit Crab
16-01-2017, 12:30 AM

Says who?

Dashing Bob S
16-01-2017, 12:47 AM
Im quaking in my boots.

Biggest health risk will be asbestos poisoning or some interspecies sexually transmitted disease from Wheatfield toilets and/or stand seats.

California-Hibs
16-01-2017, 06:57 AM

Yep. This has a biit of a Hibs vs Hearts feel about the game for me. It's pleasing that there's gonna be a bunch of them there to see us hump the Rose on their own turf 😏👍

flash
16-01-2017, 07:10 AM
Says who?

Says the boy who posted it.

DaveF
16-01-2017, 07:25 AM
Says who?

I know 2 jambos who are going. They are Midlothian based right enough, so may have a bonnyrigg connection, but if it wasn't Hibs, I doubt they would be going.

JimBHibees
16-01-2017, 07:55 AM
Happy New Year brooster - think we'll play a strong side ? I'm hoping we make limited changes but hearing NL's interview on Hibs TV looks like he'll use the squad. I'd like Humphrey to get 90 and Fyvie too. Tinker with the front pair but not the backline (for me).

Gray is suspended.

Pretty Boy
16-01-2017, 08:04 AM
I know 2 jambos who are going. They are Midlothian based right enough, so may have a bonnyrigg connection, but if it wasn't Hibs, I doubt they would be going.

Boy I play football with is going with a few of his mates. All Hearts fans although 2 of them live in Bonnyrigg so suppose there is some connection.

If it was Bonnyrigg v St Mirren I'm sceptical they would be in attendance though.

Brooster
16-01-2017, 08:28 AM

Happy New Year. My guess is that NL will shake it up a bit. Gray and Hanlon will be missing for starters which may point towards Forster starting for example. Our squad is as strong as its been for a long time which makes me think that last weeks subs will start....McGinn, Keatings, Shinnie etc. Cummings will want to play for the chance to boost his goal tally against a part time outfit. As you say Fyvie and Humphrey would also benefit from another 60 mins game time. Hibs should win with goals to spare but BR shouldnt be under estimated.

Wheat Hound
16-01-2017, 11:28 AM
Marciano

McGregor Forster Fontaine

Humphrey Fyvie McGinn Boyle

Keatings Holt Cummings