PDA

View Full Version : Liam Henderson on Twitter

SaulGoodman
13-01-2017, 02:40 PM
A fake news account tweeted saying Henderson was joining Hertz on loan for the season.

Hendersons response:
@liam53henderson: Now now I don't think that's correct my heart belongs too Hibs 💚😎@CillianDevine

Love that man.

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-01-2017, 02:41 PM
A fake news account tweeted saying Henderson was joining Hertz on loan for the season.

Hendersons response:
@liam53henderson: Now now I don't think that's correct my heart belongs too Hibs 💚😎@CillianDevine

Love that man.

:not worth

:thumbsup:

SaulGoodman
13-01-2017, 02:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/09x3HFE.jpg

livi hibs 1875
13-01-2017, 02:43 PM
Hibs class

Big_Franck
13-01-2017, 02:43 PM

Hendersons response:

Love that man.

Brilliant. I love Liam Henderson.

J-C
13-01-2017, 02:44 PM
One of the reasons I'd love to see him come back to us.

CentreLine
13-01-2017, 02:44 PM
👍👍👍❤👍👍👍

northstandhibby
13-01-2017, 02:49 PM
Don't think I like that Cillian Devine or whoever he/she is.

:confused:

@Love Liam!!!

:greengrin

Glory Glory

snooky
13-01-2017, 02:58 PM
Don't think I like that Cillian Devine or whoever he/she is.

:confused:

@Love Liam!!!

:greengrin

Glory Glory

Maybe it's a code? "Silly-In-The-Vine" :dunno:

J-C
13-01-2017, 02:58 PM
Just found out the Cillian fella is tweeting as Celtic manager in Football Manager, he's sent Henderson to Hearts in game, Liam is replying to his game tweet. :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
13-01-2017, 02:59 PM
The lad just oozes class ....... When you look at his situation at Celtic its really hard to understand why another club with a few bob hasn't come in and tried to pay the relatively modest amount I'm sure Celtic would let him go for, from what I've seen of him he has the potential to develop into a top class player and definitely a Scotland player.

Celtic have some of the best Scottish talent getting splinters up their bums on the bench who aren't getting the chance to kick a ball in anger. Off the top of my head:

Liam Henderson
Ryan Christie
Gary McKay Steven
Scott Allan .... yes even him, though I know he has been out on loan

Exactly what good are Celtic doing Scottish football by sooking up these guys and then leaving them to rot. Get out as soon as you can Liam.

northstandhibby
13-01-2017, 03:01 PM
Maybe it's a code? "Silly-In-The-Vine" :dunno:

Brilliant snooky!!!

:not worth

13-01-2017, 03:02 PM
Liam you Sir are a legend. Will always be warmly welcomed back to Easter Road :thumbsup:

One of the absolute best loan signings we've ever had. Obviously for his heroics in the Scottish Cup but not just that his passion and his attitude was just outstanding. Jesus when you think back to the loan signings we've had before (mainly the 2012 cup final mob) who couldn't give a **** about the club and their performances reflected that.

Pete
13-01-2017, 03:28 PM
He'll probably get pulled up by Celtic for this and told to explain why he has feelings for another club.

Come home Liam.

truehibernian
13-01-2017, 03:38 PM
He'll probably get pulled up by Celtic for this and told to explain why he has feelings for another club.

Come home Liam.

Very much doubt it seeing as he's attended and been photographed at games this season at ER, done an interview where he's made his feelings for Hibs known, and Celtic know we're keen to sign him.

Hermit Crab
13-01-2017, 03:39 PM
Very much doubt it seeing as he's attended and been photographed at games this season at ER, done an interview where he's made his feelings for Hibs known, and Celtic know we're keen to sign him.

Are we though?

Northernhibee
13-01-2017, 04:40 PM
Can't spell "to" properly. Not Hibs class. Write him out of the history books.

Ah **** it, keep him in :flag:

Betty Boop
13-01-2017, 04:46 PM
The lad just oozes class ....... When you look at his situation at Celtic its really hard to understand why another club with a few bob hasn't come in and tried to pay the relatively modest amount I'm sure Celtic would let him go for, from what I've seen of him he has the potential to develop into a top class player and definitely a Scotland player.

Celtic have some of the best Scottish talent getting splinters up their bums on the bench who aren't getting the chance to kick a ball in anger. Off the top of my head:

Liam Henderson
Ryan Christie
Gary McKay Steven

Exactly what good are Celtic doing Scottish football by sooking up these guys and then leaving them to rot. Get out as soon as you can Liam.

Makes you wonder why we don't pay the modest amount as you put it.

snooky
13-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Can't spell "to" properly. Not Hibs class. Write him out of the history books.

Ah **** it, keep him in :flag:

Probably because he went to the same school as "Deliverrrrr"

13-01-2017, 05:06 PM

Liam Henderson
Ryan Christie
Gary McKay Steven

Its what celtic do i'm afraid. Sook up all the talent and use them as bench warmers then complain that theres not enough competition for them in this country. Look at the likes of Riordan for example, outstanding talent that got absolutely ruined at celtic under Strachan. What a career he could have had (including for Scotland) if he had made a wiser move.

Iceman1875
13-01-2017, 06:39 PM
If he ever returned to ER as a Celtic player I hope he receives the welcome and appreciation he deserves both prior and after the game...

Just wish he was our player!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golden Bear
13-01-2017, 06:45 PM
If he ever returned to ER as a Celtic player I hope he receives the welcome and appreciation he deserves both prior and after the game...

Well said that man. Just as long as he doesn't score the winning goal against us in a Scottish Cup Final!

13-01-2017, 06:50 PM

Normally I wouldn't but this is a player with a huge huge part in us winning the SC after 114 years so if he ever did I would be on my feet applauding.

Jack Hackett
13-01-2017, 06:51 PM

I'd say that was a given

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Saturday Boy
13-01-2017, 06:52 PM
Well said that man. Just as long as he doesn't score the winning goal against us in a Scottish Cup Final!

Or take any corners ...........

Baader
13-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Come home Liam!

The_Horde
13-01-2017, 07:19 PM

Nope. Boos and jeers from me like every other opposition player.

lord bunberry
13-01-2017, 07:25 PM
He has a choice to make. Stay at Celtic and try and force his way into the team or come to hibs and try and further his career that way. Imo he has the talent to do both, but it's less likely that he will get his chance with Celtic.

Billy Whizz
13-01-2017, 07:47 PM
He has a choice to make. Stay at Celtic and try and force his way into the team or come to hibs and try and further his career that way. Imo he has the talent to do both, but it's less likely that he will get his chance with Celtic.

Is it his choice when he's under contract? Celtic won't sell him without a fee being paid

Frazerbob
13-01-2017, 08:25 PM

If and when any of our cup winning legends return to play against us, I would hope they get a great reception.

edwards
13-01-2017, 09:14 PM
By far the best on loan player ever to pull a Hibs strip on followed closely by Stokes for that marvelous double in the final.

MWHIBBIES
13-01-2017, 09:17 PM
By far the best on loan player ever to pull a Hibs strip on followed closely by Stokes for that marvelous double in the final.Griffiths? If Hendo/Stokes were as good as he was we'd have won both cups and promotion last season.

snooky
13-01-2017, 09:23 PM
Griffiths? If Hendo/Stokes were as good as he was we'd have won both cups and promotion last season.

We're no' half getting spoiled for heroes these days :embarrass