PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: BONNYRIGG ROSE ALLOCATION SOLD OUT

RSS Bot
13-01-2017, 09:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7160)

Baldy Foghorn
13-01-2017, 09:54 AM
That was quick. Well do to TO staff for dealing with the allocation so efficiently:aok:

ALF TUPPER
13-01-2017, 09:55 AM
Well done everyone

WHAM
13-01-2017, 09:56 AM
How many tickets were allocated?

Ggtth

DarrenSQH
13-01-2017, 09:57 AM
How many tickets were allocated?

Ggtth

8000 roughly i think. Attendance just under 13k probably

Keith_M
13-01-2017, 10:08 AM
Fantastic for an away game against southern league opposition, and sold out 8 days before the game.

I think Rose have sold out their allocation as well. If not, there's gonna be a few Hibbies in their end as well, which I shouldn't think will present any problems at a game like this.

DaveF
13-01-2017, 10:19 AM
Fantastic for an away game against southern league opposition, and sold out 8 days before the game.

I think Rose have sold out their allocation as well. If not, there's gonna be a few Hibbies in their end as well, which I shouldn't think will present any problems at a game like this.

I know a few hibs fans who will be in the away end due to connections with the community football club. Also know a good few local based hearts fans who have tickets.

CentreLine
13-01-2017, 10:19 AM
I'm certainly enjoying hospitality through Bonnyrigg Rose and I'm sure I will not be the only Hope bee doing that

Tamhere1875
13-01-2017, 10:48 AM
Seems strange that they allow hearts to use the asbestos hut but won't allow it to be used for this game.

13-01-2017, 10:51 AM
Great stuff. What section will the "singing section" be? I know when we were at tynecastle for the league cup semi final it was directly behind the goals.

Peevemor
13-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Seems strange that they allow hearts to use the asbestos hit but won't allow it to be used for this game.

There wasn't meant to be any matches at Tynie in January - I'd imagine that the contractors had programmed to use this period to carry out work behind the stand (moving drains, electric supplies, etc.).

I think this was probably why there was a delay in confirming the venue.

scoopyboy
13-01-2017, 11:25 AM
There wasn't meant to be any matches at Tynie in January - I'd imagine that the contractors had programmed to use this period to carry out work behind the stand (moving drains, electric supplies, etc.).

Correct.

Also large pieces of cheap steel are being delivered and stored there until they can be welded (glued) together and be raised as one to form the outline of the new monstrosity.

lucky
13-01-2017, 11:34 AM
13000 for a game against an non league side is incredible. The demand and getting tickets for away is a challenge most weeks. I'm sure Hermit will be along to tell us the value of an AST

southsider
13-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Just booked the hospitality. Subsy & The Black Flash will be rhere. Can't wait.

Frazerbob
13-01-2017, 11:59 AM
Correct.

Also large pieces of cheap steel are being delivered and stored there until they can be welded (glued) together and be raised as one to form the outline of the new monstrosity.

They need to be painted pink as well.

Sas_The_Hibby
13-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Correct.

That's a cheap shot and completely unfair.

I have it on good authority that they're using medium quality paper clips.

ALF TUPPER
13-01-2017, 12:36 PM
That's a cheap shot and completely unfair.

I have it on good authority that they're using medium quality paper clips.

I have it on good authority that Blue Peter presenters have
arrived on site.

Dunbar Hibee
13-01-2017, 12:41 PM
Just booked the hospitality. Subsy & The Black Flash will be rhere. Can't wait.

Just out of interest, how much is the hospitality?

Oscar T Grouch
13-01-2017, 12:45 PM

£75 or £40 for under 17s contact this email for availability

lmccathie@hibernianfc.co.uk

007 Mickey Weir
13-01-2017, 12:45 PM

£75

Leithenhibby
13-01-2017, 12:51 PM
I know a few hibs fans who will be in the away end due to connections with the community football club. Also know a good few local based hearts fans who have tickets.

Completely struggle to get my head around this one. :confused:

GGTTH

GreenCastle
13-01-2017, 12:51 PM

Like others have pointed out...wonder what would have happened had our pink neighbours drawn a home tie against a bigger club in this round. The main stand would have been opened !

The main stand is being opened for players, officials etc.

Possibly cost or easier to manage is the real reasons and the building of this new bus shelter an easy excuse.

Anyway selling 8,000 tickets in a few days is very impressive.

Danderhall Hibs
13-01-2017, 12:55 PM
Completely struggle to get my head around this one. :confused:

GGTTH

Lots of folk that follow Bonnyrigg Rose support Hearts and Hibs as well.

Since90+2
13-01-2017, 01:02 PM
3pm kick off on a Saturday and 8,000 ticket sold to Hibs fans. Roseburn and the surrounding area is going to be busy that day.

Real Emerald
13-01-2017, 01:07 PM
I have it on good authority that Blue Peter presenters have
arrived on site.
Hope it's John Leslie then ! 😂

Peevemor
13-01-2017, 01:24 PM
Like others have pointed out...wonder what would have happened had our pink neighbours drawn a home tie against a bigger club in this round. The main stand would have been opened !

The main stand is being opened for players, officials etc.

Possibly cost or easier to manage is the real reasons and the building of this new bus shelter an easy excuse.

Anyway selling 8,000 tickets in a few days is very impressive.
If Hearts had been drawn at home then yes, they probably would have opened the main stand. However the inconvenience and possible extra costs to their construction work would have been offset by their share of the gate receipts - far more than they'll be getting in rental.

As for the stand being open for players, etc. - it's far easier to provide access (and above all escape routes) for a hundred people than a few thousand.

greenlex
13-01-2017, 02:21 PM
If Hearts had been drawn at home then yes, they probably would have opened the main stand. However the inconvenience and possible extra costs to their construction work would have been offset by their share of the gate receipts - far more than they'll be getting in rental.

As for the stand being open for players, etc. - it's far easier to provide access (and above all escape routes) for a hundred people than a few thousand.
Call me cynical but I don't think they want Hibs v Bonnyrigg to be their only proper sell out of the season.

southsider
13-01-2017, 02:25 PM

£75. Hot food at ER with beer & wine. Bus to & from
Pbs. March ticket. Money goes to Hibs except ticket money.

Hermit Crab
13-01-2017, 03:06 PM

We are the away team. :confused:

Leithenhibby
13-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Lots of folk that follow Bonnyrigg Rose support Hearts and Hibs as well.

Fair do's, but I only have eyes for the Hi-Bees. :greengrin

GGTTH

Frogga
13-01-2017, 04:15 PM
Any spare tickets? 😌

snedzuk
13-01-2017, 05:06 PM
£75. Hot food at ER with beer & wine. Bus to & from
Pbs. March ticket. Money goes to Hibs except ticket money.

Theres no transport back - this from the HibernianFC website "Supporters will then be transported to Tynecastle for the match, with the package including a match ticket for the game. Please note there is no hospitality at the match and no return transport from Tynecastle post-match"

trev the hat
16-01-2017, 12:04 PM
🎟 | A small number of tickets for Saturday's match with Bonnyrigg Rose have been released for sale: eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/de…

H18 SFR
16-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Brilliant. Got the 2 I needed.

Dashing Bob S
16-01-2017, 01:55 PM
Never done a "well me and my mates are all sorted out with tickets so **** everybody else" type of post before. So be kind. How was it? Enough smug arrogant complacency with a subtle undercurrent of relief?

Hermit Crab
16-01-2017, 04:05 PM
Still some available online contrary to reports from the club

H18 SFR
16-01-2017, 04:59 PM
I'd emailed the ticket office today to say that I needed twonif any got returned. They phoned to tell me there were some available which was really good of them. She also said there might be more for sale later this week.