PDA

View Full Version : Miles Storey

Unseen work
12-01-2017, 01:21 PM
Heard from a mate we have expressed an interest in him, anyone know if there is any truth in this?

Personally I would love to see him at hibs.

Barely kicked a ball in anger for Aberdeen and they've said they are willing to listen to offers.

Exactly what we are looking for, speed, strength, skill and knows where the net is.

Could play on the wing or up top and give us another option.

easty
12-01-2017, 01:23 PM
Looked a decent player at Inverness.

Seems like a few players could be leaving Aberdeen. McGinn linked to Hearts, Pawlett linked with moved away, Hayes being targeted by Cardiff, now Storey too.

smithy_hibees
12-01-2017, 01:25 PM
Remember listening to Chris Sutton talk about him saying how poor he was then the ball smashed a volley in from about 30 yards against Patrick I think...

Personally thought he didn't do much until then, better than what we have ?? Probably not so not for me..

Keatings, Boyle, Cummings, Holt and Greame should be more than enough to get us out this division

scoopyboy
12-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Remember listening to Chris Sutton talk about him saying how poor he was then the ball smashed a volley in from about 30 yards against Patrick I think...

Personally thought he didn't do much until then, better than what we have ?? Probably not so not for me..

Keatings, Boyle, Cummings, Holt and Greame should be more than enough to get us out this division

That wasn't Storey

smithy_hibees
12-01-2017, 01:35 PM
That wasn't Storey

Who was it then ??
Big lad up top for Aberdeen sounds same boy to me could be wrong

Big_Franck
12-01-2017, 01:39 PM
Who was it then ??

Stockley?

CapitalGreen
12-01-2017, 01:40 PM
Who was it then ??

Jayden Stockley

Unseen work
12-01-2017, 02:10 PM

Imo Storey would be our second best option out of those except from Cummings

snooky
12-01-2017, 03:34 PM
Heard from a mate we have expressed an interest in him, anyone know if there is any truth in this?

Barely kicked a ball in anger for Aberdeen and they've said they are willing to listen to offers.

Exactly what we are looking for, speed, strength, skill and knows where the net is.

Miles Storey? Sounds a bit far-fetched to me. :whistle:

HibernianJK
12-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Not sure this is 'exactly what we need' sure have more than enough firepower to see us out this league not sure added an extra forward is what we need.

Golden Bear
12-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Miles Storey? Sounds a bit far-fetched to me. :whistle:

So you're staying it's a tall storey?

patch1875
12-01-2017, 03:43 PM
Reading between the lines there may be something in this.

beensaidbefore
12-01-2017, 04:10 PM
So you're staying it's a tall storey?

Miles from the truth anyway.

cabbageandribs1875
12-01-2017, 04:47 PM

sounds the type of player Aberdeen could do with

CMurdoch
12-01-2017, 04:51 PM
sounds the type of player Aberdeen could do with

A good player for Inverness but not good enough for Aberdeen or Hibs

Dashing Bob S
12-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Miles from the truth anyway.

Storey, Storey to the Hibees...

Jonnyboy
12-01-2017, 06:56 PM
Wonder if his nickname's 500