PDA

View Full Version : Trust Mr. Trump... (NHC)

Dan Sarf
12-01-2017, 08:31 AM

"Calling attention to the table heaped with files, Trump said the paperwork was “some of the many documents” he signed when he turned over “complete and total control” of his business to his sons to avoid potential conflicts of interest."

Can anyone remember another famous, multi-millionaire business tycoon pulling the same stunt? :greengrin

Bostonhibby
12-01-2017, 08:42 AM
Trumpets not even got any cardboard boxes. How can he expect anyone to take him seriously?

Not yam class.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Pretty Boy
12-01-2017, 08:50 AM
Now that's what you call a total handover of control!

Bostonhibby
12-01-2017, 08:52 AM
Could he maybe use his impressive piles to make a start on the Mexican wall as it doesn't look like the Mexicans are going to be paying for it.

Keith_M
12-01-2017, 09:09 AM
Could he maybe use his impressive piles to make a start on the Mexican wall

What a horrible thought!

BoomtownHibees
12-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Heard he likes a bit of the Gary Locke special as well

wpj
12-01-2017, 09:15 AM

A golden opportunity for him

Moulin Yarns
12-01-2017, 09:17 AM

A golden opportunity for him

What are you shower talking about?

Flyman
12-01-2017, 09:25 AM
What are you shower talking about?

Very appropriate that to follow this story on twitter you #trumpleaks

SkintHibby
12-01-2017, 10:00 AM
I really cant understand the hate upon Trump on here.

Trump wants dialogue and understanding with Russia. You lot wanted Clinton and World War 3. Bonkers!:rolleyes:

Cabbage East
12-01-2017, 10:03 AM
I really cant understand the hate upon Trump on here.

Trump wants dialogue and understanding with Russia. You lot wanted Clinton and World War 3. Bonkers!:rolleyes:

Dear god.

jgl07
12-01-2017, 10:40 AM
I knew that all the taps in Trump Tower were gold plated.

It obviously applies to the shower fittings!

Col2
12-01-2017, 10:44 AM
No fan of Trump but the world needs to grow up and just get on with it.

The media stuff yesterday was a disgrace and I am astonished by the number of people in this country who seem to care more about American politics than our own back yard in the UK.

SkintHibby
12-01-2017, 10:49 AM
Dear god.

It might ciome to that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=751e6GHk3Us

Keith_M
12-01-2017, 11:08 AM

The media stuff yesterday was a disgrace and I am astonished by the number of people in this country who seem to care more about American politics than our own back yard in the UK.

People are just having a laugh and this was actually a dig at Hearts, not Trump.

Wee Effen Bee
12-01-2017, 11:13 AM
It might ciome to that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=751e6GHk3Us

Oh FFS!
'Moly' (along with his wife who is a true cultist) is an absolute erse. You are not putting this right wing tube forward as an argument to defend your position are you?:confused:

Dan Sarf
12-01-2017, 11:23 AM
The papers that Donald Trump made the centre of his first press conference in six months actually appear to have been blank." The Independent.

Vladimir Romanov for Press Secretary anyone?

Oscar T Grouch
12-01-2017, 11:45 AM

"Calling attention to the table heaped with files, Trump said the paperwork was “some of the many documents” he signed when he turned over “complete and total control” of his business to his sons to avoid potential conflicts of interest."

Can anyone remember another famous, multi-millionaire business tycoon pulling the same stunt? :greengrin

NBC are tweeting an over the shoulder picture of these files and all the blank sheet of paper inside, I suspect that planning application was the same :greengrin

Tyler Durden
12-01-2017, 12:15 PM

When you say the media stuff was a disgrace, do you mean Trump was a disgrace?

Not sure why anyone would be surprised that people take an interest in a story where Russia potentially have the means to blackmail the president of the US. You don't think that impacts the UK?

Onion
12-01-2017, 12:37 PM

Trump's the equivalent of Sevco, the gift that keeps on giving. Much more interesting than UK politics.

The guy is a fruitloop and it is still astonishing - and to their shame - that they have actually elected this nutter President. I give him 3 months, tops.

Jim44
12-01-2017, 12:46 PM
Trump's the equivalent of Sevco, the gift that keeps on giving. Much more interesting than UK politics.

The guy is a fruitloop and it is still astonishing - and to their shame - that they have actually elected this nutter President. I give him 3 months, tops.

I think it'll go on a bit longer but there's no way he'll see out a full term of office.

Peevemor
12-01-2017, 12:49 PM
I'm sure he's really Mike Myers on the wind up.

Bostonhibby
12-01-2017, 01:05 PM

It's a wee laugh at the yams I think but if not it's definitely possible to have an eye on both political boxing rings as if the US economy sneezes the UK economy catches a cold, or something more serious.