PDA

View Full Version : ticket office

vincipernoi
11-01-2017, 02:54 PM
no - not another rant about all things ticket sales -

in the 'filling in the corners' thread someone said the club don't own the actual building of the ticket office.

Anyone know who does? and is there not enough stadium space to build a ticket office into another stand to save the rent?

GGTTH

Johnny Clash
11-01-2017, 03:03 PM

in the 'filling in the corners' thread someone said the club don't own the actual building of the ticket office.

Anyone know who does? and is there not enough stadium space to build a ticket office into another stand to save the rent?

GGTTH

Might be the Council? That building was part of the school - Leith Academy Norton Park annex - we used to get taught wood work in there (can mind the fights with the chisels! )

Jack
11-01-2017, 03:11 PM
I'm sure it's one of STFs companies owns it just as I'm sure the rent charged is below what might otherwise be charged.

Peevemor
11-01-2017, 03:12 PM

GGTTH

The ticket office is owned by one of STF's companies - it might be HFC Holdings Ltd. Caversham Green or Greenginger will keep us right.

CropleyWasGod
11-01-2017, 03:13 PM

GGTTH
It's owned by HFC Holdings, STF's company that owns most of the football club.

It was kept out of the club's assets as a means of deterring any asset strippers. If anyone wanted to buy the stadium for housing, say, they'd have to deal with STF over the ticket office separately. In that way, it's an insurance policy.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Peevemor
11-01-2017, 03:14 PM
The ticket office is owned by one of STF's companies - it might be HFC Holdings Ltd. Caversham Green or Greenginger will keep us right.

... or CWG. :greengrin

Bristolhibby
11-01-2017, 03:19 PM
It's owned by HFC Holdings, STF's company that owns most of the football club.

It was kept out of the club's assets as a means of deterring any asset strippers. If anyone wanted to buy the stadium for housing, say, they'd have to deal with STF over the ticket office separately. In that way, it's an insurance policy.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Canny

vincipernoi
11-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Thanks for all the info. - good to know its in the hibs family and not like some Gibraltar in the middle of a hibby spain

Flanny boy
11-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Might be the Council? That building was part of the school - Leith Academy Norton Park annex - we used to get taught wood work in there (can mind the fights with the chisels! )

Aye brings back memories Johnny

lord bunberry
11-01-2017, 06:15 PM
I was the last year of Leith academy to be taught in there. We all moved down to the main school after that year.

Flanny boy
12-01-2017, 02:52 AM
What year was that L.B GGTTH