PDA

View Full Version : Do you think St Mirren are now finished? (NHC)

where'stheslope
09-01-2017, 06:47 PM
Looking at the Championship table St Mirren are now 7 points adrift at the bottom of the league, will they go into free fall after this season if they don't arrest their form?
As the season is already over half way through it does not look good for them.
Having moved into a new stadium and looked like they were on the up, but if I remember correctly, did Rangers not try to buy them as a way back into the Scottish League after Liquidation?
It just seems a long time ago when my dad worked in Paisley and I would go along to Wednesday night games when I was through visiting, and they had not a bad support back then around 1965.
Their fans seem to have deserted them in droves, and if they fall another division it could be one downward step to far!

dchibs
09-01-2017, 06:55 PM
Looking at the Championship table St Mirren are now 7 points adrift at the bottom of the league, will they go into free fall after this season if they don't arrest their form?
Having moved into a new stadium and looked like they were on the up, but if I remember correctly, did Rangers not try to buy them as a way back into the Scottish League after Liquidation?
It just seems a long time ago when my dad worked in Paisley and I would go along to Wednesday night games when I was through visiting, and they had not a bad support back then around 1965.
Their fans seem to have deserted them in droves, and if they fall another division it could be one downward step to far!

Made a big mistake getting rid off Danny Lennon.

inglisavhibs
09-01-2017, 06:59 PM
May take a while but they will be back one day. Dunfermline are another club who have had a hard time but they are gradually getting back to where they should be.

HibbyAndy
09-01-2017, 07:00 PM
New stadium ? When did they move away ?

hibee_nation
09-01-2017, 07:09 PM
New stadium ? When did they move away ?

Moved from Love St in 2009

Waxy
09-01-2017, 07:16 PM
Big mistake moving from love st. The new ground looks a bit "bottom of the championship".

Waxy
09-01-2017, 07:22 PM
Big mistake moving from love st. The new ground looks a bit "bottom of the championship".

Roxyhibee
09-01-2017, 07:22 PM

No. Not even remotely close. They'll go through a bad season or two or three but they'll surface again - and if much smaller clubs like Ross Co, ICT, etc can exist in the SPL, then there's no reason why they can't be back up there at some point in the future.

hibee_nation
09-01-2017, 07:24 PM

At least they did it the correct way to clear their debt by moving instead of the huns and yams method of stiffing everyone so fair play to them. They also had a hand in the yams great league adventure of 86 so are alright by me. 😁

Glory Lurker
09-01-2017, 07:28 PM
It must be hard enough for them to get youngsters to support them, being so close to Glasgow. I hope they arrest the slide, or that task will become even more difficult. Good luck to them.

HibbyAndy
09-01-2017, 07:28 PM
I'd rather see St.mirren in the spl than shight like ross county ict hamilton partick st.johnstone dundee...Infact how those teams are in there and Hibs are below them seriously depresses me :rolleyes:

lord bunberry
09-01-2017, 07:29 PM
And replacing him with Tommy Craig. That was the beginning of the end for them. They will see a decent wedge of cash when sjm gets sold and that could be what brings them back up again.

stantonhibby
09-01-2017, 07:31 PM
And replacing him with Tommy Craig. That was the beginning of the end for them. They will see a decent wedge of cash when sjm gets sold and that could be what brings them back up again.

Indeed.....You would think that any manager winning a cup for them would have been given more leeway.

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-01-2017, 07:31 PM
At least they did it the correct way to clear their debt by moving instead of the huns and yams method of stiffing everyone so fair play to them. They also had a hand in the yams great league adventure of 86 so are alright by me. 😁

That 5-1 probably did them more harm than the one that was meant to finish us as a club.

Sammy7nil
09-01-2017, 07:34 PM
No. Not even remotely close. They'll go through a bad season or two or three but they'll surface again - and if much smaller clubs like Ross Co, ICT, etc can exist in the SPL, then there's no reason why they can't be back up there at some point in the future.

It will be a very very long time before they return to the top league if they ever do. Their best chance is league reconstruction. I really fear for the few fans they have left.

Bristolhibby
09-01-2017, 07:36 PM
I'd rather see St.mirren in the spl than shight like ross county ict hamilton partick st.johnstone dundee...Infact how those teams are in there and Hibs are below them seriously depresses me :rolleyes:

Quite frankly it's the one up, one down. With a playoff system stacked against changing the SPL.

Turkeys for Christmas. Two up, two down for me.

J

MWHIBBIES
09-01-2017, 07:40 PM
It will be a very very long time before they return to the top league if they ever do. Their best chance is league reconstruction. I really fear for the few fans they have left.They are one good appointment away from being just fine.

Andy74
09-01-2017, 07:40 PM

They won the league cup and were doing alright since moving. Ditching Lennon because they expected better was their problem.

Diclonius
09-01-2017, 07:43 PM

I still don't understand the thought process of them sacking Lennon and hiring Tommy Craig. His managerial failings aside, why sack the manager and then decide his assistant is the man to take the club forward?

Hibernia&Alba
09-01-2017, 07:44 PM
I hope they'll be okay. It's so difficult for clubs in that area to get support, due to the Old Firm, so I always like to see teams like St Mirren, Partick, Clyde etc get a wee break. I draw the line at Airdrie, however :greengrin

stantonhibby
09-01-2017, 07:45 PM
They won the league cup and were doing alright since moving. Ditching Lennon because they expected better was their problem.

Yep....Did they not go for Ian Murray at that point who turned them down (I know he did eventually end up there) ? No plan B so gave the job to Tommy Craig.

blackpoolhibs
09-01-2017, 07:46 PM
They must have money problems, my mate Bolton was talking to their last manager who's name escapes me. And he told him if he could make a marquee signing he'd pay him the princely sum of £600 a week.

The ones who are not so good get much less.

Dashing Bob S
09-01-2017, 07:47 PM

The also kept those stinking fish-scented, sister-fisting Jambo mitts off the League Cup, so I will retain a soft spot for them for all time.

stantonhibby
09-01-2017, 07:47 PM
They must have money problems, my mate Bolton was talking to their last manager who's name escapes me. And he told him if he could make a marquee signing he'd pay him the princely sum of £600 a week.

The ones who are not so good get much less.

Alex Rae?

blackpoolhibs
09-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Alex Rae?

Thats the one. :aok:

Dashing Bob S
09-01-2017, 07:50 PM
If you want to advertise that your club is totally ****ed, and you've completely run out of ideas as how to save it- just pick up the phone for Tommy Craig. You don't even have to waste time preparing a press release. They'll get it.

blackpoolhibs
09-01-2017, 07:51 PM
If you want to advertise that your club is totally ****ed, and you've completely run out of ideas as how to save it- just pick up the phone for Tommy Craig. You don't even have to waste time preparing a press release. They'll get it.

:faf:

Ronniekirk
09-01-2017, 08:08 PM
I still don't understand the thought process of them sacking Lennon and hiring Tommy Craig. His managerial failings aside, why sack the manager and then decide his assistant is the man to take the club forward?

They had ideas above thier Station
Lennon fullfilled his brief Keep them in the Top Division and blood youngsters as they have a decent youth set up in the Community
But they won the League Cup and got greedy and have got into the spiral we did hiring and firing managers but never picking the right man for the job
Unless they pull a couple of Rabbits put the January Transfer hat i isnt looking good for them at present and the 3 0 defeat to Queen of the South at home when Q of T S hadnt won for a while was a shoker

Winston Ingram
09-01-2017, 08:14 PM
I'll always have a soft spot for the way they bent over in 1986 and pumping the Jambo's in the league cup.

I hope they stay up. They're a bigger club than the likes of Hamilton & Ross County

CMurdoch
09-01-2017, 08:14 PM

Good point.
It has been all down since then.

ekhibee
09-01-2017, 09:02 PM
I agree they made a big mistake getting rid of Lennon, but I've always had my suspicions that there was something going on behind his back. It wouldn't surprise me if Goodwin and Thomson had something to do with it either. No proof at all, just a suspicion.

dchibs
09-01-2017, 09:34 PM
I agree they made a big mistake getting rid of Lennon, but I've always had my suspicions that there was something going on behind his back. It wouldn't surprise me if Goodwin and Thomson had something to do with it either. No proof at all, just a suspicion.

Herd that it was Tommy Craig that felt he could do a better job than him and stabbed him in the back.

ancient hibee
09-01-2017, 09:37 PM

Strange description of three recent trophy winners.

Dashing Bob S
09-01-2017, 09:42 PM
Herd that it was Tommy Craig that felt he could do a better job than him and stabbed him in the back.

And they blame the death of irony on Donald Trump...

HibbyAndy
09-01-2017, 09:45 PM
Strange description of three recent trophy winners.

Nowt strange at all..I'd rather see st.mirren in the spl than the teams i have mentioned ? St.mirren are also trophy winners so what you getting at ?:confused:

Hamilton, Ross county ict in my eyes are mickey mouse teams

Curly1875
09-01-2017, 09:51 PM
Nowt strange at all..I'd rather see st.mirren in the spl than the teams i have mentioned ? St.mirren are also trophy winners so what you getting at ?:confused:

Don't think we're really in a place to get high and mighty about these teams especially when one of them picked us off to get to the level they're at now

tamig
09-01-2017, 10:02 PM

You also mentioned Dundee in your original list. A club with a proud history. What makes them "shight" as you so sweetly put it?

ancient hibee
09-01-2017, 10:03 PM

what I'm getting at is three of the teams including your two Mickey Mouse teams have recently won major trophies ,one of them beating us to do it.I'm not comparing them to St Mirren,I'm pointing out that you have a strange standard for s???e teams.

tamig
09-01-2017, 10:05 PM
what I'm getting at is three of the teams including your two Mickey Mouse teams have recently won major trophies ,one of them beating us to do it.I'm not comparing them to St Mirren,I'm pointing out that you have a strange standard for s???e teams.

I'm also intrigued to learn the reasons as to why St Mirren are preferable in his eyes to any of the Mickey Mousers/shight originally listed.

Is It On....
09-01-2017, 10:16 PM

Love Street was terrible. Only went there once (to see Andy Gorams last game for Hibs) but I remember it having a terrible smell like it was next to a sewage facility.

Is It On....
09-01-2017, 10:18 PM
And they blame the death of irony on Donald Trump...

Tommy Craig...ouch...but was he worse than Jocky Scott??

Nakedmanoncrack
09-01-2017, 10:21 PM

Do you remember what Love Street was like?

09-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Yup their "up some where with out a paddle!"

Letting go of Lennon was a huge mistake. That was about as good as life could probably be as a St Mirren fan. Highlight being a 3-2 League Cup win v's...........:brokenyam:.........:faf:

Even before that Gus MacPherson did a decent job for them taking them over at a low point and getting them promoted to the Premiership after only a couple of season. His win % was even higher than Lennon's
Ok they weren't the most pleasing team to watch but they could hold their own.

Certainly not the model club for fan ownership.

greenlex
09-01-2017, 10:52 PM
If they go down and part time it might be a long time before they re emerge.

10-01-2017, 12:00 AM
I genuinely can't remember Love Street although I must have been. Strange given I can remember ****holes such as brockville.

lord bunberry
10-01-2017, 12:34 AM
I genuinely can't remember Love Street although I must have been. Strange given I can remember ****holes such as brockville.
It had a main stand and terracing all round the rest. Opposite the main stand there was a covered area that ran along around 2/3rds of the pitch.

Dashing Bob S
10-01-2017, 01:02 AM
St Mirren are a very strange club. They are either nowhere, not even on the map, or they are a significant force. It's either one or the other. Despite suffering from the uglies being on their doorstep, the town seems to get behind them when they are doing well. They had the Alex Ferguson side of Fitzpatrick and McGarvey, and produced players like McIvanney and now McGinn, and they won both the Scottish Cup and League Cup, which is pretty decent going for a club outwith the OF/big five in Scotland.

cabbageandribs1875
10-01-2017, 01:02 AM
i remember being at love st for the debut of our latest signing in 1979.... thee George Best :agree: over 13,500 at love street with most being hibs fans(still got beat 2-1) hibs had asked the buddies to rearrange the fixture to ER instead but the buddies said em NAW, then his ER debut v Partick thistle(won 2-1) with a crowd of 20,+++ more than double our average attendance at that time

marinello59
10-01-2017, 05:23 AM

Mickey Mouse as in well run clubs that make the most of their resources to punch well above their weight?

Moulin Yarns
10-01-2017, 05:44 AM

It had a main stand and terracing all round the rest. Opposite the main stand there was a covered area that ran along around 2/3rds of the pitch.

You have just described Brockville :wink:

Brockville was a great wee ground, with a lot more character than Falkirk Stadium. Had some good times there when I lived round the corner.

Steve-O
10-01-2017, 06:44 AM

They built at least one new stand behind the goals though - I remember being in it for a Mixu inspired victory in 98/99.

where'stheslope
10-01-2017, 07:07 AM
They built at least one new stand behind the goals though - I remember being in it for a Mixu inspired victory in 98/99.

New stand with Gymnasium inside it.
I think it was the only part of the Stadium that made money for years!
That was only rent from the Gym owners.
When I went to Love Street in the '60's it was well packed out with fans at most games, then came the Ferguson years, then ever since appear to have been on a downward spiral.

Dibben
10-01-2017, 07:11 AM
The old Love Street. I did go there once in season 98/99. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170110/c1909f8a891ea55b2094e0da44e5fd77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith_M
10-01-2017, 08:00 AM
Considering Hamilton finally relegated Hibs and Ross County beat us in the League Cup Final, I don't think we've got any right to say they shouldn't be in the top league.

I hope St Mirren survive but I wish they hadn't moved away from Love Street, as I used to enjoy going there.

oneone73
10-01-2017, 08:17 AM
Considering Hamilton finally relegated Hibs and Ross County beat us in the League Cup Final, I don't think we've got any right to say they shouldn't be in the top league.

I hope St Mirren survive but I wish they hadn't moved away from Love Street, as I used to enjoy going there.

Me too. Miss the Wee Barrel - a fine boozer.

Iceman1875
10-01-2017, 08:55 AM
The club and the situation reminds me of Dunfermline a bit. Premiership team and could now drop two leagues.

I'd take Stevie Mallan at Hibs that's for sure!

Glory Lurker
10-01-2017, 10:09 AM
Brockville was a great wee ground, with a lot more character than Falkirk Stadium. Had some good times there when I lived round the corner.

And brilliantly placed for the railway station, with about a thousand pubs within easy walking distance, too. Happy days.

Bostonhibby
10-01-2017, 10:20 AM

:agree: One of my favourite away days, got good friends who support St Mirren, their local team, used to go to the Wee Barrel before games as they laid on a free bus to the new stadium which is functional, paid for the right way but a bit soulless.

They'll survive alright but my friends thought getting rid of Lennon was a mistake at the time and it looks like it was.

--------
10-01-2017, 10:56 AM
[/B]

:agree: One of my favourite away days, got good friends who support St Mirren, their local team, used to go to the Wee Barrel before games as they laid on a free bus to the new stadium which is functional, paid for the right way but a bit soulless.

They'll survive alright but my friends thought getting rid of Lennon was a mistake at the time and it looks like it was.

I think they'll survive OK, but there are hard times ahead for them, which I'm sorry for.

One of my fondest memories of the Buddies was a Cup-tie at ER in Mowbray's time. We went 2-0 up and the Shed started singing how the Saints were out the Cup ...

... short silence, then the South Stand all started singing, "When the Saints went up to lift the Scottish Cup, WE WERE THERE!"

A great response, and everyone in the stadium (with a sense of humour, that is) burst out laughing.

And when we signed John McGinn, when a lot of others were sniffing around making "informal" (i.e. unethical) approaches for the player, Saints made a point of publicly thanking Hibs for their upfront approach.

I really wish the Buddies no ill at all, though I'm not sure about the bunch who control the club right now ...

R'Albin
10-01-2017, 10:59 AM
They'll be hoping we sell McGinn for big bucks in the next few years. A third of that transfer fee could end up being quite a big difference maker for them.

Andy74
10-01-2017, 11:04 AM
They'll be hoping we sell McGinn for big bucks in the next few years. A third of that transfer fee could end up being quite a big difference maker for them.

I'm still taking that figure with a big pinch of salt. The circumstances in signing him don't really add up to needing to go that far but time will tell I guess.

R'Albin
10-01-2017, 11:05 AM
I'm still taking that figure with a big pinch of salt. The circumstances in signing him don't really add up to needing to go that far but time will tell I guess.

Was it not the St Mirren chairman himself who said this?

I suppose he easily could have been lying so the fans weren't so annoyed at losing him on the cheap.

Waxy
10-01-2017, 11:22 AM

Yes but lots of grounds were similar until recently.Mind the bogs behind the old east terrace not too long ago.

northstandhibby
10-01-2017, 11:28 AM

The Yams will surely remember it. The 6-2 gubbing they got from the buddies and the famous 1-5 by Celtic.

Maybe we should do the 1-5 back to them in honor of the scoreline that sunk them that lovely day.

Glory Glory

Peevemor
10-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Yes but lots of grounds were similar until recently.Mind the bogs behind the old east terrace not too long ago.

:agree: - at least until the Taylor report.

The likes of Motherwell, Morton, Partick, Falkirk, St Mirren were all pretty similar - and they all had roofs on their main terracing long before Hibs.

Thene there were (still are in some cases) the grounds with wonky main stands - Tannadice, Starks Park andn the winner by a long way, Airdrie.

Waxy
10-01-2017, 11:41 AM
The Yams will surely remember it. The 6-2 gubbing they got from the buddies and the famous 1-5 by Celtic.

Maybe we should do the 1-5 back to them in honor of the scoreline that sunk them that lovely day.

Glory GloryI always thought it was 0-5 to Celtic that day.

Carheenlea
10-01-2017, 11:43 AM
[/B]

The Wee Barrel has not long reopened under new management. So the guys said on 'Off the Ball' said whilst making comment on the bar during a recent show.

Bostonhibby
10-01-2017, 11:46 AM
The Wee Barrel has not long reopened under new management. So the guys said on 'Off the Ball' said whilst making comment on the bar during a recent show.
Would definitely give it a go. Last time we were up we stayed over in paisley, went to the wee howf and were made really welcome again even though we won!

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

monktonharp
10-01-2017, 12:06 PM
St Mirren are a very strange club. They are either nowhere, not even on the map, or they are a significant force. It's either one or the other. Despite suffering from the uglies being on their doorstep, the town seems to get behind them when they are doing well. They had the Alex Ferguson side of Fitzpatrick and McGarvey, and produced players like McIvanney and now McGinn, and they won both the Scottish Cup and League Cup, which is pretty decent going for a club outwith the OF/big five in Scotland.yup, Scottish cup and a fairly recent League cup. even big clubs haven't done tha for a long long time:wink: Stevie Mallan would be a good addition to Hibs though:thumbsup:

Mr White
10-01-2017, 12:10 PM
I always thought it was 0-5 to Celtic that day.

It was.

Bostonhibby
10-01-2017, 12:18 PM
It was.
How did the yams get on that day? I always assumed they'd achieved all their ambitions as there were loads floating around the city in T shirts with champions on them before their party in Dundee.

Mr White
10-01-2017, 12:21 PM
How did the yams get on that day? I always assumed they'd achieved all their ambitions as there were loads floating around the city in T shirts with champions on them before their party in Dundee.

First part of a glorious double bagged that day wasn't it?

Peevemor
10-01-2017, 12:21 PM

Mita been!

Bostonhibby
10-01-2017, 12:24 PM
So that's why they're a big team.

Mr White
10-01-2017, 12:25 PM
Mita been!

I really hope it's true that the bbc vidi printer initially stated
*0-1 W Kidd*

I love the thought of the rest of the 400 000 who couldn't get to Dundee sitting at home, radio off as it was too nerve wracking, watching the vidiprinter...

"Walter's scored!! The league will be ours!!"

*correction 1-0 A Kidd**

"Aw naw..."

Waxy
10-01-2017, 12:33 PM
Alberts second goal was Messi like.

northstandhibby
10-01-2017, 12:52 PM
I always thought it was 0-5 to Celtic that day.

My mistake it was indeed 0-5. Sorry about that. I'll just stick to giving them the two fingers up on both hands in celebration of the best 2-2 comeback in derby day history.

ekhibee
10-01-2017, 01:01 PM
yup, Scottish cup and a fairly recent League cup. even big clubs haven't done tha for a long long time:wink: Stevie Mallan would be a good addition to Hibs though:thumbsup:
I've thought for some time that Mallan would be a good player to get in, but we've got too many midfielders at the moment. Might be one to go for in the close season before we start back in the Premiership :wink:. By that time hopefully we'll know what midfielders are staying or going.

wpj
10-01-2017, 01:14 PM

Don't mind Dundee to be honest, had a few good games home and away against them

--------
10-01-2017, 01:30 PM

Yup. It's grounds like that (and ER in the old days which wasn't any better) that make me go all misty-eyed for the old days.

Some of the stewards at ER nowadays - they'd have been eaten alive if they'd tried to get bossy back in those days.

Wouldnae even have bothered to cook them .... (Sigh) :devil:

mutley
10-01-2017, 04:55 PM
I think that if they drop to League 1, then it will be extremely difficult for St M. If they can get some points and avoid the drop, they need to push their fans to support them and hopefully pick themselves up next season

Carheenlea
10-01-2017, 05:07 PM
They deserve credit at least for building a pretty decent stadium, rather than the embarrassing three, two and one sided efforts. Clubs that have been out performing them as well.

Smartie
10-01-2017, 05:41 PM
I've got quite a few mates who support Morton.

They're all good lads - it would be nice to see them consistently have the upper hand through that way for a while.

Keith_M
10-01-2017, 05:59 PM

I do, it looked like this the first time I went.

I really liked it, as they had a roof over the main terracing... unlike Hibs

http://www.stadiumguide.com/wp-content/gallery/lovestreet/lovestreet3.jpg

Carheenlea
10-01-2017, 06:35 PM

Likewise.

It was a fairly big ground, and like you say, enjoying a covered terracing was a real luxury for us before we covered ours. There really was no need to impose the all seated criteria at the time, and a lot of those now lost grounds would still be acceptable today with some improvement to toilets and catering facilities.

NAE NOOKIE
10-01-2017, 06:35 PM
Its a shame to see St Mirren where they are .... the now departed Jim Goodwin apart I have nothing against them.
Their defeat of the Yams in the League cup final remains one of my favourite TV games ever ... even nicer to know that SJM played a small part in it :greengrin

I have a soft spot for fans any of the clubs within the sphere of influence of the ugly sisters, anybody who can resist the temptation to go glory hunting and support St Mirren, Morton, Partick etc deserves respect IMO. But St Mirren have been the architects of their own destruction in many ways:

Moving from Love Street was probably a good move ..... their decision to replace it with the most unimaginative boring looking stadium in Scotland wasn't. I don't know how much it cost to build, but surely they could have built something better looking for the same money and certainly without the huge gaps between the stands.

Punting Danny Lennon without giving him enough time to turn round the teams results was a bad move .... replacing him with Tommy Craig was dumb beyond belief, we all said so at the time and we were all correct.

Can St Mirren turn it around? Yes they can, but they could well face a Dunfermline style long road before they do ..... I read somewhere that back in the day Alex Ferguson hired a van with a megaphone and drove round Paisley trying to drum up support from the locals, perhaps its time to try that.

Is It On....
10-01-2017, 06:50 PM
Mita been!

Mita won the league and mita won the cup 🤔

Waxy
10-01-2017, 07:16 PM
Remember the tannadice far terracing before the stand? So steep you had to hook yourself to something

Peevemor
10-01-2017, 07:18 PM
Remember the tannadice far terracing before the stand? So steep you had to hook yourself to something
It was great.

where'stheslope
10-01-2017, 07:23 PM

It was a big ground with a capacity of around 50,000.
And like other grounds was gradually shrunk down to about 11,000 with seating.
Always a good atmosphere in the ground, but like most other grounds needed to much work done and being near the centre of Paisley it was sellable!
With the new stadium nearer to the airport, its like the fans have to travel a bit further, so not bothering to go!

monktonharp
10-01-2017, 07:49 PM
It was a big ground with a capacity of around 50,000.
And like other grounds was gradually shrunk down to about 11,000 with seating.
Always a good atmosphere in the ground, but like most other grounds needed to much work done and being near the centre of Paisley it was sellable!
With the new stadium nearer to the airport, its like the fans have to travel a bit further, so not bothering to go!the new travel distance cant really be a problem, surely. not really far from Love Street. big main road goes past it, and has an interesting low railway bridge, of which I am sure the 4 in Hand bus boys can let you know more about:wink:

BullsCloseHibs
10-01-2017, 08:43 PM
Stepped into more than 1 Saints pub in the past and their fans never cease to annoy by calling everyone, including us, "Buddy". Why? It might be their nickname but it's just stupid.

Tatty bye now 👋

Haymaker
10-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Alberts second goal was Messi like.

Messi dreams of scoring a goal like that.